The Corroboree
chnt

copters

i get the bacon birds over my house everynight! i think its because im on there route back to the hanger. Yes they do search houses/ sheds with infrared. I remember reading about a guy in perth who got his workshop raided because the bacon birds seen heat coming from his workshop. it turns out they were big furnaces. You know when they got there infrared on because they have all other lights off. Last night the copter was hovering over my house with no lights on. probly looking at me in the shed with the heater on watching TV. They use there infrared going back to the hanger. Dont know if they are allowed to though?

It's unlikely that they could actually see you in a shed using infra red imaging.

Through the wall radar would allow them build an image through a roof or wall, it wouldn't be very detailed but it would enable them to have a peek without your permission.

Has anyone ever seen the choppers that US high ranking officials travel in ?

They are black and they are very very quiet, they're not silent but you can't hear them coming until they are about 300 metres away.

The last time Bush came to OZ he flew almost directly over my house in one. I heard later on the news that he'd flown a route that would have taken him in that direction at that time so I'm guessing it was him.

^ That's the Marine 1 chopper that they normally use, but the ones I saw were black and about the size of a Bell 206

Did it look like the top one here.

MH-X Advanced Special Operations Helicopter

mh-x4-new.jpg

These are stealth units involved in the alleged bin laden capture.

It did look a lot like the MH-X Sly, I see the MH-X has the bent noise cancelling blades so it fits the bill in that respect, but I don't remember them being so long. Maybe they have a sports model for hobnobs.

I'm sure Rumsfeld was with Bush when he came so I wouldn't be surprised if they were joyriding in a CIA toy.

Bush's daddy is CIA from way back too so they'd just have to snap their fingers and they'd have one.

Years after Fred Thompson's dire warning fell upon deaf ears.........

Ironically this is one of the few situations where a tin foil hat might aid in reducing the top of your head's thermal signature (in theory) space blanket tarps might be better.I only read this online so i don't know anything.

seriously: I hope it leaves you alone.

i was at my girlfriend's place the other day in a crummy part of town, northern suburbs. there is no phone reception so i went outside onto the street, and there is this police helicopter like, just over yonder, like 100m away looking down at me with a search light.

also one flew very close to my house just earlier. i have a theory that HEMS1 lands at the park across the road from my house. however i only live like 4km from the hospital so i can't see why they would bother. also when they land and you go under the pad in the tram, that shit is louuud.

but yeah they are definitely becoming more common. weird.