The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
CβL

Nobody canna cross it

mate that first vid made me smile sooooo much!! and sounds great! hes got an awesome voice!!! i hope he picks up a recording contract!!

nobody can cross it! no one can understand it!! thats awesome. i dont care if they arent the words! i love him!

im not so big on the second vid. the hosts are absolute tools. especially the ice-t lookalike. u can tell that the :u canna cross" guy isnt comfortable with being laughed at. all he really cares about is getting a bridge for his community. i do hope any proceeds do go directly in helping the community out.

Edited by incognito

lol. what a hoot.!

"nobody canna cross it"

is gonna be in my head all day tomorrow now.

lol

thats so funny.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Very original. Making a song out of a news clip exposing a group of helmet wearing thugs that are charging people $300-500 to cross a creek with a foot of water flowing across it. No wonder he wants a bridge, then he can charge a toll even when there isn't a foot of water running under it. But considering the unemployment in Jamaica I don't blame him, he has to recuperate the cost of the helmet after all.

Very catchy song. I hope the guy can make something of it so he can give up extorting people.

Nobody canna cross it. Unless you give me $300-500 (20cents Australian).

Edited by Rabaelthazar