The Corroboree
tripsis

Post your track of the day

More of a post by a blog than a youtube video. Decided which is your favourite :) Diggin' the WoodKid remix.

http://www.tracasseu...ys-born-to.html

Her voice, is soooooo beautiful.

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

got slugs for snitches/ No love for bitches/ Puttin thugs in ditches/ When my trigger finger itches

goes very well with a GVG Edited by chnt
  • Like 1

chnt, WOW. Can I obtain Dubsaharah studio albums from somewhere ? This outfit touches me right in the groove-spot. If you have an album, can you rip it for me ? Please ?

Here's something I dedicate to you. An interpretation of a piece originally written by one of my fave artists. Of which he plays no part in this production.

oh cello, how i long for thee....

chnt - nice. officially i'm not a fan of of electronic/indian classical fusion but that was quite well done. cheers,,

chnt, WOW. Can I obtain Dubsaharah studio albums from somewhere ? This outfit touches me right in the groove-spot. If you have an album, can you rip it for me ? Please ?

Here's something I dedicate to you. An interpretation of a piece originally written by one of my fave artists. Of which he plays no part in this production.

i just happened to stumble upon this song by searching ewtewb, i know nothing else about them, cannot help you, but feel free to search for yourself and share something else on here.

i'm listening to your song now and at 3 minutes in i can tell you i am extremely impressed, and it's facilitating my holotropic breathwork nicely.

chnt - nice. officially i'm not a fan of of electronic/indian classical fusion but that was quite well done. cheers,,

to me it sounds more middle eastern to indian, i enjoy traditional middle eastern music.

your video was also pretty magical.

@ eth - gogol bordello is one crazy cunt, have you seen the doco no new york? i enjoyed the song too.

i was gonna post something else but cant be fucked now, i just heard the next song you posted qualia and it too is awesome.

try this with some holotropic breathwork/GVG

• Like 1

ki ki ki ki - some 90's hardcore?

heh,

edit: should have looked at the date. ill leave the original so everyone can point and laugh....... :crux:

Edited by qualia

This song is just so saturday night

ATTENTION!

Before viewing please follow these steps:

1. Play in FULLSCREEN!!!

2. Switch lights off and close doors

3. Play at reasonable (but safe) volume.

4. holotropic...

particular mention to qualia and psylo.

itadakimasu

i snuck this video away from ega2011. it's marcel and his band singing to incognito, in their tent.

unfortunately, we all thought gog was dead....but he was just sleeptrippin.poor frank.he thought incog was maybe comatised or dead or something.marcel plays mean rythym guitar eh

• Like 1

good for the flu Edited by qualia