The Corroboree
Magicdirt

Who is profiting from "legal" incence blends

Shit I smoke Heimia and don't worry in the slightest,there are herbal smokes for people who are giving up tobaccy,so what's the big deal?

The incense doesn't even smell remotely like MJ btw.

Incog go back in the thread and one of the suppliers name is mentioned...drug hoover :P

I think the big deal is that these substances we know quite little about the long term physical and mental health effects are freely available to be purchased by young children and those who work in industries were its quite dangerous to be under the influence of such substances. Greedy profiteering capatalist whores with no sense of moral decency feed a grey market to turn a dollar which creates an even bigger issue when it comes to the freedoms of people with a genuine interest in research into these relativly infantile chemicals because they begin to cause detrimental issues to society if there freely available to the uninformed,uneducated,innocence of youth.

When I was only 14 a friend and I ordered some "psychedelic sage" from wellcoolstuff.com with her dads credit card after we saw the advertisment in a rolling stones magazine. no one checked our ID I think its especially fucked up to sell this sort of thing online.

Maybe if vendors hadn't flogged off these things as a novelty item they could turn a quick buck on they may have one day been taken seriously as medical treatments or as legal alternatives to cannabis (after correct testing, long term effects etc) but greed is a large part of human nature. Its these people who ruined it for the rest of us.

^^^^ But its still ok to sell tobacco?

I think if people are willing to buy them then the market will respond. Sadly enough I don't think the vendors are to blame for the current situation. Its the end users who seek someone to blame when things go wrong.

Edited by Slybacon

^^^

well tobbacco is at least regulated to 18+ and no I dont personally belive tobbacco should be marketed, also I dont use these particular products. But I have personally whitnessed them do some harm and also seen them available to 13yr olds!

Im not saying a responsible adult should not have accses to these things after they are fully informed by a health care profesional.

I have to admit, I have only seen it available locally in Adult Shops and tobbacconist. I couldn't imagine too many under age have access to it. Online is another story, but in all honesty what can't you buy online with mums cc details....

Well in Mackay anyhow the tobbaconists do only sell to an 18+ market however there is an EMO store that sells the product freely to all. also saw the K2 product being peddeled from a jewelry/drug paraphanelia stall at the regional show this year didnt pay particular attention to there marketing practices as I was busy working.

^ the one thing to remember here is, If MJ was legal, this product would not exist

alzeimers disease is a big business these days, ultimately preventing it may be more costly to business than is more benificial to society by curing or attempting to cure it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microglia

whats the possible treatment? which one is it? the conspiricy deepens.

post-5986-0-66240500-1308904652_thumb.jp

post-5986-0-66240500-1308904652_thumb.jpg

post-5986-0-66240500-1308904652_thumb.jpg

That was the goal. Scientist spend years working on cures, but ultimately only the treatments get approved. But that is a whole new thread right there....

phucking pharma