The Corroboree
Yeti101

Bin Laden dead?

LOTS of negative remarks about the death of a cowardly killer.

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”

- Aristotle (Ancient Greek Philosopher, Scientist and Physician, 384 BC-322 BC)

• Like 1

bin ladin is alive and surfing in Austrailia!

LOTS of negative remarks about the death of a cowardly killer. We were trying to stop a Muslim Extremist (not to be confused with Muslim) for years, and for a long time we could not do it. We were celebrating a mission accomplished.

Retaliating against your USA/Israel world-wide aggression campaign is cowardly? Mission accomplished? Look around; your people fucked the world. I hope you didn't enjoy your privacy.

'Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead' - Vader says

http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html

'A representative of the Imperial Starfleet said that military and intelligence officials first learned last summer that a “high-value target” was hiding somewhere on the desert world and began working on a plan for going in to get him. Beginning in March, Lord Vader worked closely with a series of several different Admirals serving onboard the Death Star to go over plans for the operation, and on Friday morning gave the final order for members of the 501st Legion (known commonly as "Vader's Fist") to strike.'

'Lord Vader has denied requests to present photographs of the body, describing them as "too gruesome" for the general public.'

• Like 2

^^

thats fucken hilarious

I love how the liberal rag GET keeps referring our Defense Star as the "Death Star". Take that propaganda back to Courescant, Nerfherder!!!

'why won't Vader show us HIS birth certificate?' LOL

come on - condesescension and sarcasm aint cool ! you guys taking the piss or what ?

pretty reputable news source if you ask me... should probably keep my alternate views to my self i reckon !

Personally i believe the current geo-potical/military situation is about to affect everyone pretty soon - but fuck ;) im just an ignorant numpty conspiracy theorist ! what would i or these reporters know hey ?

Edited by tipz

WTF man? I totally meant what I said.

I'm taking it that you haven't seen all of my posts in this thread? :P

not you synchro - but still, i jumped the gun ! thought qualia was saying my post was fukn hilarious and the following obi one post was making fun of the links i put up.

your right though, i hadn't read all of the thread and reckon i have misconstrued things ! after reading through it properly, i can see i took em the wrong way :/

sorry - little over-sensitive tonight i reckon !

Just used to the majority in the real world taking the piss on my insight into the current goings on ! my bad :blush:

• Like 1

Don't stress it, man. We all get days like that at times. My last one was just last Saturday in fact. :wink:

not you synchro - but still, i jumped the gun ! thought qualia was saying my post was fukn hilarious and the following obi one post was making fun of the links i put up.

your right though, i hadn't read all of the thread and reckon i have misconstrued things ! after reading through it properly, i can see i took em the wrong way :/

sorry - little over-sensitive tonight i reckon !

Just used to the majority in the real world taking the piss

on my insight into the current goings on ! my bad :blush:

Star Wars was just a clever analogy - nothing against anyone. I enjoyed reading your links and the accusations in them are very serious if true. George Lucas is not as stupid as people think and there is a message in his films worth honoring, irrelevent of the acting and sesame street puppet/CGI scenes! There's a reason he 'dropped' out of Hollywood. We can actually learn a lot from George Lucas' own departure from Hollywood and what his films discuss on a deeper level.

Edited by botanika
  • Like 1

Yeah. I don't know if you already knew this, botanika (probably did), but George's main inspiration for the Jedi was Shamanism. :)

Look around; your people fucked the world.

I find this comment rather disturbing. This seems like people are doing just what they were expected to do. There are greater things happening behind the scenes.

caprarola.jpg

This is where the Italian aristocratic family of Farnese (Nephilim) funded the Jesuit Order and this is where the many Jesuit war rooms were located in which the counter-reformation was directed and Luther was fought. The war room in Borgo Santo Spirito is of lesser importance than this building, built by a Cardinal (Farnese?), and which was the model for the Pentagon in Washington DC (!) Together with the FED being modeled after the Roman Catholic Church this piece of bombshell information seems to be yet another piece of the puzzle called Roman Catholic Control over the World. -Phil

I have just concluded a trip to the Villa Farnese which was the ORIGINAL 'Pentagon' in Caprarola. What is amazing is that they arrogantly and proudly admit to controlling Washington D.C. and that the building was the original prototype. It was created as a secret and hidden meeting place for Cardinals to command their legions in Germany to counter the reformation and to plan the 30 years war. In its map room, we you can visit as a tourist, there are 5 maps of the United States dated to before the American Revolution 1600s. One of these includes a future capital where washington is today.

Edited by Slybacon
  • Like 1

I find this comment rather disturbing. This seems like people are doing just what they were expected to do. There are greater things happening behind the scenes.

Michael Bradley's controversial explanation: 'The Neanderthal genetic legacy in Caucasians is the anthropological explanation for the Western world’s tendencies toward racism, sexism and aggression against all other people and also toward the whole environment – from pure slavery and genocide through colonialism and on to today’s economic globalization.'

No but Europe and particularly the Caucasus mtn area is where Neanderthal gene % may be higher. Similarly Homo denisovan ranged through Asia possibly explaining differences and gene flow there.

I think now the cultural and racial lines are blurred the hate is directed towards breaking down national identity.

No but Europe and particularly the Caucasus mtn area is where Neanderthal gene % may be higher. Similarly Homo denisovan ranged through Asia possibly explaining differences and gene flow there.

Neanderthals are much more intelligent than once thought. Evidence of this is now coming out on a regular basis.

I think now the cultural and racial lines are blurred the hate is directed towards breaking down national identity.

Do you mean that the hate is directed at people who want a national identity, or people who don't?

I don't know about you, but I'm sick of other nationalities getting better treatment then we are. Especially at supermarkets*!

* The places where most of the things are from overseas anyway!

So Neanderthals were only ever Caucasian?

That question is nonsensical synchro. Caucasian is a sub-type of homo sapiens. Neanderthals interbred to some extent with Caucasians and Asians, so there are apparently no Neanderthal genes in those of African descent, but Neanderthals would have had their own races if different groups of them were separated for long enough. Though it is likely that they would have mostly resembled Europeans more than other races due to them evolving there.

EDIT: To give a rather forced analogy, it's like asking if all myrtillocactus are pachanoi. They may resemble pachanoi, but pachanoi is a type of echinopsis, so you can't say that myrtillocactus are pachanoi. They are columnar, just like Neanderthals may have been white-skinned, but that doesn't make them pachanoi (or Caucasian).

Edited by ballzac

Neanderthals are much more intelligent than once thought. Evidence of this is now coming out on a regular basis

Ice age glaciation/cold climates supposedly increase rates of genetic mutation too however natural selection changes genes slowly. Interbreeding is a much quicker process and I'm pretty sure my hairy chest is Neanderthal contribution! Look at the Taliban or Ashkenazi. Beware of that '1-4%' figure the media throws around.

Edited by botanika

Caucasian is a sub-type of homo sapiens.

I know that. That's why I asked the question... This isn't Home and Away you know. Not all of my questions are completely sincere. :P