The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Brugmansia/Cannabis/Lotus

Talking about Scoplamine and Atropine Peter Stafford's Psychedelics Encyclopedia states

"Users have survived dosages of more than a gram, but the effects appear toxic in most cases of 10mg, or more."

Most Duboisia plantations are a very high alkaloid hybrid between D.leichhadtii and D.myoporoides. Certainly not D.hopwoodii.

which varriety would be the most successfully used if it were not illegal?

used for what?? they are all legal to consume. there is some restriction on the sale of leichhardtii and myoporoides, but that doesn't affect consumption.

quote:

If you really did chop the whole plant down, you should attempt smoking the roots and get post results here.

Remember, be careful!

Well, I left a couple nodes for regrowth. I could uproot it and see...Does anyone think smoking the roots would be dangerous?

awhile ago i dryed a handul of b.suavalons leaves

and a friend and i smoked about 10-12 cones in a row, with my friend only having about 7. then we(i had 3-4 ) my friend had about 2 cone weed and didnt feel the body stone much at all we just felt REALLY head stoned and giggily! :D

i havent tried it in awhile so u've sparked my interest again, maybe ading blue lotus and ill try the sceletium too ithink :D

I've got heaps drying right now, with plenty dry already.

Brug is definitely one of the staples of my medicine bag now, lotus is good but I find it too euphoric for any medicinal or insightful use.

Last night I must've had 5 or 6 cones of lotus, and while I had a lot of fun, I felt like my night had been consumed by it.

Maybe it's just me. Not sure, I have this weird attraction to tropanes.

i usually add lotus and damiana + a certain herb to my smokes i might have to start adding brug leaves. i have plenty growing around here. b.suavalons, b. sanguina. would flowers or just leaves b better? and would smomking in j's b as good as bongs? ,u might not get the rush but it should still work good hey?

thanx