The Corroboree
Razor

MOTHER SAGE MEETS DIMITRI

what do you guys think? how real is salvia d ?

what do you guys think? how real is salvia d ?

Thats a rather vague question, to what aspect of her do you refer the general experience or the spiritual nature of the plant ?

dimitri is more graspable than sally imho, when you ask for truth with sally you get base fundamental reality, which i found harder to work with versus the dmt realms.

Yeah, as neoshaman said it is quite a vague question.

I have never encountered Dimitri so I cannot comment on that in relation to Salvia.

when you ask for truth with sally you get base fundamental reality

What do you mean by base fundamental reality?

And are you referring to smoking, the traditional quid method or both? (Thinking back to when Sally was legal in your country of course)

I have never "met" Ska Pastora as physical 3d entity but have heard what I interpreted (at the time it seemed obvious) as her thoughts/story, in the voice of a young girl.

She was anything but gentle when I was younger and had no respect for her and was just looking for a high.

So yeah, I definitely consider Ska Pastora a "real" and powerful presence/entity/force (don't know the right word)..

I hope that was sorta along the lines you were asking, Razor.

Edited by centipede

didn't mean to be so vague with the first post but was putting the feelers out there about this mystical spirit but here are a few encounters i've had with sally d.

i've touched it as well i had it a few times when i was younger and it was legal and i found that sally d was like a mass of energy flowing in a particular direction but usually it was like a giant steam roller that would roll right over me and it would even make my limbs move in its direction almost like a big wave in the ocean it had its own direction that as the feeling and the visual side was at times spectacular like one time i felt the wave rolling over me and it was like i was in a forest that was being bulldosed down and i managed to pull myself to the side of this rolling energy and what i saw on the other side was like a seen from a coffee shop from a shopping mall and then when i put myself under the rolling energy i was back in the forrest getting crushed by this steam roller along with the forest and i had to double check and when i looked behind thew steam rollers it was the same coffee shop seen it was a very full on realisation about human kind destroying our forests another time when i manage to step to the side of this rolling mass of energy i could reach out and touch it and feel the energy i even tested this energy force by opening my sun glasses out and putting them in the energy wave and the energy would fold my glasses back into a closed position and i did this like four times with same result i also had a sitter at the time and he could not believe how i was folding the glasses and i was telling him it wasn't me it was the energy from sally d and to this day he still asks me how i did it, also on a visual side of sally i've found it to be very segmental like an inter locking chain of some kind but somehow its a living entity

anyways i was just sitting back the other day recalling these fond experiences i've had with sally d and it sux that it is illegal now cause i think it has a very useful spiritual purpose

• Like 1

i've also had plenty of spiritual moments with good old mate dimitri and i think that the two spirits are very different indeed and yes the clarity that dimitri brings is truely amazing

FUCK....my hands are still shaking after all this timetongue.gif......is this universe real? Am I just part of a PlayStation game...Is this the same reality....Thats not my fucking dog....are you REAL.......am I REAL....what a shame its now against mans law......ana.gif

FUCK....my hands are still shaking after all this timetongue.gif......is this universe real? Am I just part of a PlayStation game...Is this the same reality....Thats not my fucking dog....are you REAL.......am I REAL....what a shame its now against mans law......ana.gif

only in our one sided governments eye's by ours i mean Australia but how can they control plants like Acacia's that grow naturally here and even on some of our money there are pictures of sprigs of wattles on them, good luck to the government as the seeds of all these plants that are being banned have been sowed for generations and they will never be able to control it they are just creating a new black market we just need to figure out a code to talk about and sell and trade

Anyone else out there have any full on experience from sally d? would love to here some spiritual/eye opening moments while visiting sally d.

friends can relate to the steam roller story. many people describe conveyer belts, the sense of travelling along something, going backwards and forwards. being zipped and unzipped. there seems to be a common experience of these sensations.

also seemings frequent: mexican characters, the sensation that you have died and there are people standing over you laughing or saying 'you shouldna done that', blades and scissors snipping you up, lawn mowers running you over, streets of perfect houses and white picket fences. cartoon characters chasing you. it all seemed a bit trivial and just plain strange.

at first friends could not see how the surreal, bizzare and seemingly 'strange for the sake of strange' experience could be of any use spiritually until he met the shepardess. she is real. you are a just plant in her garden and she nurses you. no doubt about it.

smoking at the tail end of a psychedelic journey apparently brings out the best. colours instead of static. it brings out the beings. i've heard some people say they would never do it on it's own again as it's too disconnecting, they say using it at the end of a mushroom trip makes it a much more useful plant to work with.

• Like 2

me and ol sally go way back. we've only me a few times but she's a pretty cool chick. she can be a lil closed to new people, but if you spend time to get to know her, she will realy open up to you in a big way. i remember a few weeks of seeing her from time to time she finally gave me a chance and wasnt so cold and scary towards me. after having a realy good strong catch up, i sat on the couch and sat on my legs. right when our interactions became quite interesting, she realised my legs were cramping but i was too lazy to move them so SHE physicall pulled them from under me and streatched them accross the couch so i was confortable. ever since them i knew she would look after me if i was scared so i dont have to worry when she's around. one time i had a very pure form of interaction. lol all we could do is laugh eh... she showed me some beautiful things. we had a great time together that day. i havent realy seen her much since those days, but when i get the chance, i plan to have a heavy heavy catch up :P

• Like 2

friends can relate to the steam roller story. many people describe conveyer belts, the sense of travelling along something, going backwards and forwards. being zipped and unzipped. there seems to be a common experience of these sensations.

also seemings frequent: mexican characters, the sensation that you have died and there are people standing over you laughing or saying 'you shouldna done that', blades and scissors snipping you up, lawn mowers running you over, streets of perfect houses and white picket fences. cartoon characters chasing you. it all seemed a bit trivial and just plain strange.

at first friends could not see how the surreal, bizzare and seemingly 'strange for the sake of strange' experience could be of any use spiritually until he met the shepardess. she is real. you are a just plant in her garden and she nurses you. no doubt about it.

smoking at the tail end of a psychedelic journey apparently brings out the best. colours instead of static. it brings out the beings. i've heard some people say they would never do it on it's own again as it's too disconnecting, they say using it at the end of a mushroom trip makes it a much more useful plant to work with.

i agree whole heartedly in the interaction with other psychedelic journeys and i would never waste it on its own as the increase of intensity and meaningfulness is ten fold indeed

me and ol sally go way back. we've only me a few times but she's a pretty cool chick. she can be a lil closed to new people, but if you spend time to get to know her, she will realy open up to you in a big way. i remember a few weeks of seeing her from time to time she finally gave me a chance and wasnt so cold and scary towards me. after having a realy good strong catch up, i sat on the couch and sat on my legs. right when our interactions became quite interesting, she realised my legs were cramping but i was too lazy to move them so SHE physicall pulled them from under me and streatched them accross the couch so i was confortable. ever since them i knew she would look after me if i was scared so i dont have to worry when she's around. one time i had a very pure form of interaction. lol all we could do is laugh eh... she showed me some beautiful things. we had a great time together that day. i havent realy seen her much since those days, but when i get the chance, i plan to have a heavy heavy catch up :P

i don't doubt your experience at all i can't get over her physical capabilities in relation to actually making you move or helping you move whatever the case may be

Edited by Razor

I've only had the pleasure in being in the company of salvia once. It was quite a while ago and my memory is a little hazy.

I did not smoke enough to 'break through', however I remember pressure felt all over my body. I felt an intense sense of some ancient purpose or epic undertaking that began long, long ago. The source of this sensation was very far away, however it was emanating everywhere from the source. It felt like a calling.

My first experience was thoroughly interesting and I am looking forward to the time when I can legally enjoy this plant once more.

Edited by Symbiate

I have got to know sally pretty well

I don't believe in spirits, but I think it's helpful seeing this 'space' as one ruled by a strict but fair godess of some kind, especially sub breakthrough ones [with the full-on you cannot actually think or be , so...] .

Conclusions or impressions of mine are typically different from believer's ones. But we all share some common phenomena we exeprience, like the binding, cutting, razors, splitting etc...

I have seen major influence in my life, as an afterglow of those experiences from sally, the following days. I have had genuine euphoria and reached ego-death states during. But the afterglow's aftermath were more spiritual and more meaningful and TANGIBLE, not that the experiences themselves weren't of interest or importance.

Never met dimitri so far, sally is legal here... Sally is not liked by shallow-recreational type drug people. Can't tell the same with the classics...

PS: Sally is a dissociative, so it's quite natural that a psychedelic would typically make more 'sense'.

I have got to know sally pretty well

I don't believe in spirits, but I think it's helpful seeing this 'space' as one ruled by a strict but fair godess of some kind.

Conclusions or impressions of mine are typically different from believer's ones. But we all share some common phenomena we exeprience, like the binding, cutting, razors, splitting etc...

...the afterglow's aftermath were more spiritual and more meaningful and TANGIBLE, not that the experiences themselves weren't of interest or importance.

What do you mean by the words "spirits" and "spiritual"? What does "meaningful" mean exactly? What do you believe to be the meaning of these terms you use to describe your experience? What is a "believer"?

Never met dimitri so far, sally is legal here... Sally is not liked by shallow-recreational type drug people. Can't tell the same with the classics...

Are you suggesting that people who enjoy the salvia experience are very tuned in enlightened beings? How do we fathom these sorts of depths? Can you measure insight and truth with some kind of objectivitymeter? Can you graph perception versus validity? I guess because you're a long time user of salvia your conclusions are more sound :P

PS: Sally is a dissociative, so it's quite natural that a psychedelic would typically make more 'sense'.

Makes sense. :)

Edited by The Dude

Cool reply.

What do you mean by the words "spirits"

While on some psychedelic, beings or ideas of beings perceived as external, which are realised as having a will of their own.

and "spiritual"? What does "meaningful" mean exactly?

spiritual and meaningful, as in, after each of several of my experimentations with sally, many days after, lasting for a couple of weeks or so, I found that for some reason I was improved/improving in the direction I needed to go: I was more loving, caring and more patient, with people that is. This is TANGIBLE, this is spiritual, and this is meaningful, as opposed to visions experienced during the experience, which are typically of a visual / absurd / spirit encounter nature.

I count the afterglow a lot, that it.

What do you believe to be the meaning of these terms you use to describe your experience?

like I said, this was not about the experience, it was about my relationship with sally and the days after 'afterglow'. The experiences themselves were from mild and slightly to extremely euphoric, to completely absurd and weird, and a couple of them were slightly unpleasant. Some people find Sally visions meaningful in that they see other worlds and beings and such. Not me. I find an experience meaningful if I can link it with my real life and ideas. The euphoric trips were fine and meaningful as is, but they were not the rule - maybe they were the reason I felt at ease with sally and I kept experimenting.

What is a "believer"?
]

Come on you know this by now. A person who believes in the notion of 'independent external beings' experienced on psychedelics.

Are you suggesting that people who enjoy the salvia experience are very tuned in enlightened beings?

No, not quite. Few people enjoy [not a good word] / find something meaningful in salvia. It's people who are not after the recreational high in general, at least not with sally. It's people more prone to be compatible with dissociatives that will do a drug, even if most says its unpleasant and meaningless, and it seems indeed meaningless for many.

How do we fathom these sorts of depths?

we don't. these depths are deeply subjective! we 'fathom' them subjectively and accordingly to our own perception and 'depth'

but the real life result is an objective and solid thing to link to, don't you think?

Edited by mutant

Can you measure insight and truth with some kind of objectivitymeter?

you're using wrong words, I am not that type of rationalist: insight and truth might be absolute. If you saw it, if you felt it, if you take it as the truth, then it is the truth, your truth, your insight. I don't find it false or fake, but personal.

If you 'sell' it as objective and external, yeah then it's false IMO.

Can you graph perception versus validity?

I can't graph it, I don't use science or numbers for my reasoning as you seem to imply, just common sense and my own experience and knowledge.

I can analyze f.e. your 'perception VS validity' if you talk to me about your history, life, childhood and all this shit. I can analyze this 'graph' if I get to know you personally, or if you give me your bio.

I guess because you're a long time user of salvia your conclusions are more sound

my conclusions are my own and I am not a long time user though. She just likes me I guess.

Sally is a dissociative, so it's quite natural that a psychedelic would typically make more 'sense'.

Makes sense.

Of course. Psychedelics enhance everything, so you got all perceptions only many times enhanced, so everything makes more sense, even a chair!

Dissos, on the other hand do somewhat the opposite. They desensitize certain functions, switch off completely some others. The perception is lacking very basic elements so it's VERY NORMAL that dissociatives don't make sense for lots of people. They're anesthetics, remember?

In classics, if you fear, that fear makes much sense. It's everyday fear x 10 or 10000 times. In dissos, if you fear it might be because you're dying or you're split in two by the razors. Doesn't make much sense, and it makes even less if you try to describe a sally breakthrough.