The Corroboree
Yogibear

Salvia Divinorum

Why'd they have to go and schedule a nice plant like that. I'm spewin' I can't just order one again. I still remember the oddly square stem on the plant I had so so many years ago.

Fuck you, TGA! Fuck you Government!

/spits!

• Like 1

I know some people that are willing to pay a lot for a plant too. I'd expect some people here to have some information but: Yes, it is scheduled as illegal so any parties with it or information leading to it would have to do so via PM. I wouldn't advise it.

I know some people that are willing to pay a lot for a plant too. I'd expect some people here to have some information but: Yes, it is scheduled as illegal so any parties with it or information leading to it would have to do so via PM. I wouldn't advise it.

Quite right, we don't need any additional attention drawn to the forums for discussing rare, now illegal plantlife.

Still, I had a moment of regret; since I USED to have a plant, 15-odd years ago, and had to vent my sadness, that the plant is no longer obtainable /pouts

--Jason

Yes, it is scheduled as illegal so any parties with it or information leading to it would have to do so via PM. I wouldn't advise it.

good advise. its really annoying when noobs pm u asking for help finding/accesing illegal things.

think before you ask, these are dangerous times. forums ARE being scoped.

Edited by incognito

good advise. its really annoying when noobs pm u asking for help finding/accesing illegal things.

think before you ask, these are dangerous times. forums ARE being scoped.

Settle down Mr Man, I haven't asked anything of anyone, simply a had a moment of reflection, and regret.

i never said u did.

i never said u did.

Good good :) All good :)

wub.gif

Im a noob, mind you I browsed the forum for quite some time before I joined, I actually joined when i was after some opinions on loph seed from overseas(so as not to come unstuck by the leglislation and I got some helpful answers, sometimes searching on a solo effort can be very frustrating, thats another reason why I joined this forum, who knows maybe oneday I may be lucky enough to acquire the other botanicals im still searching for, that are meant to belong in natures garden, not on a prohibited legislation list that the government cant profit from......

I was not aware of this unfortunate reclassification of everyone's friend, S. Divinorum, who I prefer to think of as an old man, rather than a young woman (far too frail and and impotent to be a young woman, don't you think?)

I hope that it doesn't change much for people though.

Quite right, we don't need any additional attention drawn to the forums for discussing rare, now illegal plantlife.

Still, I had a moment of regret; since I USED to have a plant, 15-odd years ago, and had to vent my sadness, that the plant is no longer obtainable /pouts

--Jason

You had a plant 15 odd years ago??

I was not aware of this unfortunate reclassification of everyone's friend, S. Divinorum, who I prefer to think of as an old man, rather than a young woman (far too frail and and impotent to be a young woman, don't you think?)

I hope that it doesn't change much for people though.

I remember a kid back in high school was going to sell me an extract during the re-scheduling - I see it as USA "Prohibition"-type stuff; it wouldn't have been a problem until the papers starting hamming the stories up "Drug More Powerful Than LSD. Legal: For Now". I see the same happening with the banning of acacia and cacti species.

Old man, 'ey? I've not known an old man to break one's heart and soul into oblivion. That sounds like a lady stereotype. :P

The scheduling just gets more people doing this (non-addictive) substance on the sly and cuts the gov' out of taxing it, propping up a black market...sounds okay!

You had a plant 15 odd years ago??

Yeah, Ordered it from Torsten. I can't remember whether I killed it with too much 'love', or just left it in Sydney when I moved to Adelaide.

--Jason

Sounds okay to the point where it becomes insanely hard to obtain. I have not met anyone that can acquire any part of the plant Salvia Divinorum, and I know people who can get nearly anything else. It is REALLY irritating knowing it's out there and not even being able to get close to it. Like hunting bigfoot.

No to be honest I don't. That was meant to be more related to the "not being able to get close to it" rather than the "knowing it's out there".

Although it is an interesting piece of lore, and I will not be one to dismiss something out of hand.

Yeah, Ordered it from Torsten. I can't remember whether I killed it with too much 'love', or just left it in Sydney when I moved to Adelaide.

--Jason

Man, imagine the size of the sucker if its still kickin !

Man, imagine the size of the sucker if its still kickin !

Yeah I had that thought; it'd be in my Mothers garden up the side if it's still there :)

Should text her outta curiosity :)

It *was* planted in the ground. mm

It does have a pretty flower most mothers,probably would look after such a pretty flower blooming in there garden....

I used to work for the polise about 15 years ago and shit, lots of stuff I cant remember, but the little things, like how square my boot laces was, I recall that stuff.

Maybe I left some badges at my moms place? I should give her a call o.0

• Like 2

I used to work for the polise about 15 years ago and shit, lots of stuff I cant remember, but the little things, like how square my boot laces was, I recall that stuff.

Maybe I left some badges at my moms place? I should give her a call o.0

I was also arrested at about the same time for cultivation, possession and self-administration of another plant we all know and love.

Spare me your blunt, fumbling insults - you have no idea what you're talking about.

..or, you can carry-on making a fool of yourself *shrug* - your choice :)

I'm in America in a state where Salvia divinorum is legal so I can say whatever I want :)

There is plenty of Salvia divinorum in Oz... you just gotta find somebody with a cutting and get them to give/sell/trade it to you.