The Corroboree
nut

wikizon

i was lucky enough to have a very nice member send me a print of wz or wikidzon,both of us are pretty sure few have these in aus yet,anyone got any xperience with these babys???:unsure:

Edited by nut

:unsure: Edited by blowng

I think you might be talking about Wikidzons, if you are you won't find much info about them, but I've heard a good dose of them can be a very spiritual experience. :innocent_n:

yes magicdirt i stand corrected,wonder why :worship::worship:i will do my best

Edited by nut

Wikidzons are an isolate of Amazonian cubies by members of a board in the US called Shroomotopia. Here is a picture of a fruit done by one of the members of that site:

post-7660-0-94614300-1297285908_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-94614300-1297285908_thumb.jpg

post-7660-0-94614300-1297285908_thumb.jpg

Edited by MagikF

Incredible, I'm relatively new to mycology but I understand that just as their are cultivars in plants, some mycelium has been isolated and selected.

Probably cross-bred etc. to come up with attributes that people are after. Does that about sum it up?

If that started out more like cubensis, those people at shroomtopia have got on a winner.

Incredible, I'm relatively new to mycology but I understand that just as their are cultivars in plants, some mycelium has been isolated and selected.

Probably cross-bred etc. to come up with attributes that people are after. Does that about sum it up?

If that started out more like cubensis, those people at shroomtopia have got on a winner.

Strains are commonly isolated in an attempt select favourable traits ,but hybridising mushrooms is very uncommon as different strains can recognise each other chemically and don't typically interbreed.

The strain in question is a still a cubensis just the isolation of favourable traits has been done by master mycologists.

:worship: Lime & Wikid

I can vouch that....in a place where it is legal......AFOAF had a bit of experience with these.

Not for the novice

Not for the fainthearted

Not a real CEV colours thing...more a trip straight to the heart of the twilight zone.

Nature really makes stuff from the amazon so full on.

Friend says slowly work up to a combo with Caapi,if you really want an Amazon experience like no other.

These guys should come with a warning,be responsible with sharing and distributing.

Bad trips can bring a lot of attention,and negative scrutiny.

These dudes are way more "dark" than subs.

rodger that,responsibility noted,will be a bit of time before ive got microscopy samples anyway and i know a lota about subs so if you can compare the two,full on,:worship:dirt u the man

Edited by nut

I did a little research on it, the isolate's mycelium is ridiculously aggressive, it looks pretty good :)

Good luck on your microscopy studies.

sounds interesting ill let you know what the scope shows,if anyone else finds out anything about them please let me know :rolleyes:

Edited by nut