The Corroboree
PD.

Free Acacia phlebopylla seed

I was recently given a large amount of phleb seed back from a person i gave it to in early 2010. It is from the 2009 harvest which is late in the year so is only just over 12 months old, very much still viable. I missed the 2010 seed drop so was happy to get this bag of seed back so i can pass them on to anyone out there that wishes to get some of these plants growing.

I would prefer these seeds to go to people that are going to grow them and commit to looking after them long term, not people who want the seed for novelty sake or who plan on selling the seed. I will send out to the first 10 people to reply here and PM me their addy. If you dont PM me you wont get seeds, simple as that.

Edit ; I will not send OS and im not up for answering Qs on growing these seeds, there is enough info on the forums how to do so, besides, if you put your hand up for seeds i assume you have a lil knowledge how to grow acacias or can spend some time researching for yourself!!!

Edited by PD.

PM'ed..

Thanks!!

Yes please! Missed out last year. Very keen to grow some of these beautiful plants into the long-term and hopefully get them to set seed.

I would love to grow this :)

PMd

damn,

yes please.

pm'd PD.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Pm sent.Great!

well sorry I don't qualify.OS!

Edited by adios

pm'd

geez your a nice bloke PD. I'm not putting my hand up though coz I suck at growing Phleb's they are ridiculously hard to keep alive for me. Best of luck to those who have taken on the challenge :)

PM sent. I hope I can be a candidate. Thanks for offering these to the community!

I would love to grow this :)

PMd

If the very generous PD. consents, I'll forward your seeds to you, mate. :)

dangnabbit

PD, thanks for the generous offer

would it be alright if you sent to Blood Trance Fusion and then he sent to half to me, half to blowng?

all sorted centipede.

All done folks thanks. Thatll do.

You're a top bloke PD, good stuff.

im not up for answering Qs on growing these seeds, there is enough info on the forums how to do so, besides, if you put your hand up for seeds i assume you have a lil knowledge how to grow acacias or can spend some time researching for yourself!!!

good statement there, there is nothing worse, than when you give someone a gift, and instead of a simple thank you, one get's bombarded with countless pm's of how to grow and care for the plant.

and than, when you even have spent some time giving those people feedback about there questions, and you say, i don't have the time to answere all your questions anymore, they get angry with you....

so one can end up a bit abused for just helping out.

this happens only very rarly, but i say this here, so more people are aware of it.

super give away, great stuff, good onya pd! :)

Edited by planthelper

made my day mate thanks!

Yes please if you have any more available? Ive been looking for these for ages now!!

Edit: ahh I just realized that I missed this one, well your a champ PD anyhow for supplying this rare seed.

Edited by klip247

good statement there, there is nothing worse, than when you give someone a gift, and instead of a simple thank you, one get's bombarded with countless pm's of how to grow and care for the plant.

and than, when you even have spent some time giving those people feedback about there questions, and you say, i don't have the time to answere all your questions anymore, they get angry with you....

so one can end up a bit abused for just helping out.

this happens only very rarly, but i say this here, so more people are aware of it.

super give away, great stuff, good onya pd! :)

WORD ! Has happened to me.

Hey I'm going to sound proper dumb here probably, but I'm new and have no idea how this all works! What is PM and how do I contact any of you guys directly? When I attempt to click on any of you guys I get a message telling me that I am not authorised to view members details. Any suggestions? Sorry to sound stupid. I don't do it all the time.

Got mine today.

Thanks heaps PD. :lol:

Cheers, Obtuse.

Hey I'm going to sound proper dumb here probably, but I'm new and have no idea how this all works! What is PM and how do I contact any of you guys directly? When I attempt to click on any of you guys I get a message telling me that I am not authorised to view members details. Any suggestions? Sorry to sound stupid. I don't do it all the time.

If you look under the avatar of the person you want to PM you will see several icons and 1 is a letter, click on that.