The Corroboree
snapdragon

Licence to import Aya?

Hi,

I was recently told that someone had imported caapi and/or chacruna to Australia legally because they "are a healer", and that it had been inspected and sprayed by customs etc. Could it be true that they had some sort of legal loophole or was this BS?

Cheers.

nah

some ppl have and got off,

one was a pretty major shaman dude.

If it even seems illegal here, it probably is.

Its probably far easier to find it growing in Australia.

Up north would be my guess, where ppl may have a random vine or so just growing about. Accidentally, im sure.

Edited by mud

customs doesn't spray things, so you can already see from that comment the person doesn't know what they are talking about. Spraying is done by quarantine and they have nothing to do with whether a herb is a customs prohibited drug or not. customs and quarantine are two separate agencies enforcing completely separate laws.

i see, said the blind man..... as he picked up the hammer & saw. :bootyshake:

Thanks for the responses. I know the answer should was pretty obvious, but I wanted to double check because the people involved were dishonest in other ways too. Cheers

also, just to nit pick, i'm quite confident that niether quarenteen or customs spray a single chemical, however, quarenteen do fumigate, wich is a bit different. Plus the chem they use for fumigation, (diclorvos???) is fkn nasty shit. Definitly not something i want anywere near something i plan to put in my mouth.

Edited by ubza_1234