The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

Don't you hate it when after brushing your teeth on auto-pilot following a particularly sleep-deprived night, you lift the toilet lid & almost throw your electric toothbrush in, instead of replacing it in its charging cradle :blink:

Thankfully some degree of sanity kicked in just before I dropped it

• Like 2

Hehe i have been in similar mongo-modes before and stopped myself just before squeezing moisturiser onto my toothbrush :P

don't you hate it when you tune into an election debate and hear nothing more than a bunch of bullshit?

actually don't you hate it when you tune into an election debate at all?

Edited by qualia
  • Like 2

They certainly disturb the shite outta me :(

Dontcha hate it that Australian politicians can't work together for the actual benefit of the country instead of behaving like fucking mean, spiteful, rude, stupid retards. I mean come on, it's disgusting to watch and an absolute disgrace to humanity that they carry on like that. Psychopaths and sociopaths.

• Like 3

don't worry, it's just going to get worse. as the ability to manipulate the electorate becomes more sparse, the major parties will become ever more shrill to get themselves into the attention of the electorate.

and with australia's preferential voting system, and ageing population the major parties will be the parties in power for a long time.

don't you hate when a politician talks at you? cos that's all they do, talk at you rather than to you.

Dick smith should go for a dictatorship

• Like 4

Dont cha hate it when you kiinda over-commit yourself... Just a wee bit.

I am studying full time at uni, seriously trying to uproot the negative patterns which have been perpetuating in my life, as well as working part time and now organising a local gardening group, plus I have also been doing this correspondence course for the last 12 months.

They send you a big box of resources and a workbook which you are meant to fill out over two months..

Now lets make things clear, I am a bit of a procrastinator, and this correspondence course is always last on the agenda! So every time the person rings me up to mark my work after each two months, I have to make some excuse and he gives me a week to do the work.

Well that just happened again this morning, and its the last work book (of course I haven't started it lol)

So yeh. More spastic cramming for me this week.

Damn. Why do I do these things to myself.

• Like 1

Less Sab more study naughty girl :)

Lol your right. Sab is my dirty pleasure.

The more I have to do, the more I just wana hang out here, or draw, or smoke, or fuss around with all my plants :P

• Like 1

Dont cha hate it when its wednesday and someone informs you that you have an assignment due on friday :o

• Like 1

Don't cha hate it when not only does your GPS lead you 10 km's off course, it does so by way of what it neglects to tell you is a toll road. Not paying it!

dont cha hate it when u realize youre middle aged fuck fuck fuck aaargh!

• Like 2

ha... the neighborhood kids are having a wild party a few houses over as I type

and I was like, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

still if it was new years ... yeah i'd crash it :P

not really

fuck

lol ... dont cha hate it when u only want things because you felt someone prevented you from or didnt want you to have something and you spend every minute of every day trying to acheive what it was you felt what was withheld from you ...what a waste of time wish i could stop reacting like this

• Like 1

^

Recognising what ridiculously backwards things you do and realising why you do those things is the all important-first step to letting go of redundant patterns.

So really its a good thing, be glad that you noticed this time.

..Don't cha hate it when you realise how good you are at the art of procrastination :P

• Like 2

Dont cha hate it when your perception is wrong!

I just picked up what I thought was a macadamia nut off the floor and popped in my mouth, chewed it up.. Then realised, 'SHIT, this is actually a camelia seed!'

Yick, no more eating "snacks" off the floor :o

• Like 2

Don't cha hate it when you drive the same model car that unmarked police use so you are always stuck behind people doing 5kms under the speed limit

• Like 4

hey nothink is that you in your dp?? looks familiar as!!

Don't cha hate it when you have one of those days when one thing goes wrong, then it seems to snowball into a complete shitter.

It starts with your boss being a retard, then you get repeatedly stuck in peak hour traffic until you feel like crashing into something if only you could build enough speed up. Then the place you go for dinner screws up your order and 3 other people who showed up after you get served first. Then you manage to park your car only to realize that some bright spider has woven it's web across the walkway to your house. You realize this because the web is now tangled around your head.

After all this, you go inside, sit down, and realize there is no beer :ana::uzi::BANGHEAD2::angry::slap: ....... :shroomer:

• Like 1

The cop who pulled me over for speeding wouldn't believe me when I used powerful scientific methodology to prove he has been a coward all his life and that he is what's wrong with this country...I hate how people have lost their respect for science and truth.

Edited by Sonny Jim

You know that punching someone in the face who really deserves it- and would totally comply with the laws of nature and may just be the only thing this person would understand, would result in you being unemployed and charged with assault, so you internalise your anger and mull over it for the rest of the day making you feel terrible-

Dontcha hate it when u just can't kick someone's ass who deserves it!

Dontcha hate it when your feeling dark and the devil has your head- you know it's unhealthy and your going to pay for it but it kinda feels good and sickly sweet at the same time. Dontcha hate it when u know ur sliding but ur unsure whether or not u want to stop.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

Don't cha hate it when you realise how much your actions have hurt other people, and theres nothing you can really do to change that or help them feel better..

- feeling like an evil bitch

:(

Don't cha hate it when shit just goes wrong at the worst possible time

Don't cha hate it when cops act like their job is to make you respect them and their uniform, rather than uphold the law impartially?

• Like 5