The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

Tricho peru crests EBAY

Looks to be the same type of tricho crest that was sold on ebay last year. Myself and 2 others were lucky enought to snag one. 4 days left on these ones.

crest 1

Crest 2

With a bit of luck someone here can score these things and do so a lil more cheaply than we did lol, then graft graft graft :P

Im guessing the original stock came from hamiltons as thats where the last ones on ebay were sold from and they look like the lil peru seedlings they sell, they (hamiltons) werent at all helpful with my questions last time though!

Edited by PD.

:worship: thank you

just checked them out and it seems they both have 6 bids so far and from the same people in both so i got a fight on my hands :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Edited by Moses

Good luck moses. Im strapped for cash atm so i wouldnt be able to bid as high as i assume these lil numbers will be fought out to. Anything over 150bux wouldnt be unthinkable imo.

Didn't yours go close to $300 PD?

Yeah I reckon it's gonna be a bit of a slugfest... I can still taste the disappointment from last time but was glad to hear you got it, PD. Was it watertrade that snaffled the other one?

yeh it was close to 3hunner. Incog, WT and myself went thirds in it. From memory someone that is a member here got the other one but im not sure if they were a very active member nor have been since.

Yeah, I searched that thread out. Someone here did get it, only had around 40 posts. Haven't seen post from them since.

These auctions finish tomorrow morning but i guess anyone here interested in them will have their snipe set :)

Prices are gettn up there, over $200 for both now.

aint wastin that much holiday pay on them

good luck if anyone here is tryin

i'll just havta wait for some wonderful person :worship: grafting and distributing this lovely plant fairly to the community :wub:

Edited by Moses

Wow thats a lot of $ ..i have a few i can let go for a softer $ email me if interested

thats am incredibly generous offer mark. wish I had a bit more/any spare cash ATM. Maybe marsha or fenris might be interested. Will alert them asap.

man, the better looking of the 2 crests went for $360, and the other for $280, both were sitting on $227 till the last 30 or so seconds.

anyone here???

Who won them? I was bidding on them till about $225 each time.

Man that is nuts.

They sure have some nice cacti at Hamiltons :)

sorry on delay everyone , iv been sent to brisbane for work , the floods.

i will contact you when back

Managed to pick this one up as a second chance offer for $250 which I'm pretty happy with. Got beaten on the less desirable one at $277 (50 over my declared limit). Top quality plant.

post-7007-0-65334200-1295411825_thumb.jp

post-7007-0-11462300-1295411837_thumb.jp

post-7007-0-65334200-1295411825_thumb.jpg

post-7007-0-11462300-1295411837_thumb.jpg

post-7007-0-65334200-1295411825_thumb.jpg

post-7007-0-11462300-1295411837_thumb.jpg

Edited by abelardo

Managed to pick this one up as a second chance offer for $250 which I'm pretty happy with. Got beaten on the less desirable one at $277 (50 over my declared limit). Top quality plant.

Nice one mate,

Now time for grafting :)

I won the larger one. Far more than I had planned to pay, but I had a snipe set and failed to change it in time. Ah well, beautiful plant to have. Hamilton's is dodgy as though; it came with mealy bugs on it, which is disgraceful for a commercial operation to be selling plants at that sort of price to people who obviously collect plants which are susceptible to the same pests. I can only hope that the white oil I sprayed it with does the job while I'm in NZ.

it came with mealy bugs on it

Are you for serial??? That is a friggn disgrace especially when it is such a sought after plant that ppl pay LOTS of money for. They arent too much of a pain in the arse to get rid of but man, that is slack as!

No joking, there were mealy bugs on it. Not the first time I've had that with plants from Hamilton's either. They just don't give a fuck.

Yeah just won this baby!!!

Peruvianus crest

hopfally i can grow her big and strong and send the love to all!!

cant believe i finally got one!

• Like 1

i've been trying to get one for a while too and just got one for 70, same picture as yours though mattookay not the taller one from a different seller (which i was outbid by $1)so hope theres 2 :wink: