Sigils

i hear him :P

he clearly states: "I see the seagulls of your mums"

we can make this happen.

instructions -people in Boston experience magicians."

and so on and so on....

(clap loudly)

.......loudly

I bought a book that has a chapter on sigils on the day you posted this synchromesh.. sync!

I was reading some of it today, it sounds intriguing so far.. he basically seems to suggest they are intended to bypass the associations and ideas of the conscious mind, and allow ideas and desires to take root and develop unhindered at a more unconscious level of the psyche.

• Like 1

Anybody read the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind? Though it was just a fantasy it's chock-a-block full of sigils and symbols that seem to show similar traits to what Illegal Brain explains.

Anybody have any? How have they been working for you? :)

I too was impressed by this speech a few months back and have created 2. The 1st one doesn't seem to have worked and the 2nd is yet to come it's end date.

Here's a good easy to understand book with some more info; http://www.archive.org/details/LiberNullAndThePsychonaut

Edited by Mt.B

Coolest book on the subject in my opinion especially in its approach is "Visual Magick: A manual of freestyle shamanism" by Jan Fries.

Just noticed that it is available as a free e-book at several sites.

Edited by Mycot

Sigils work absolutely, but you might just as well use a mantra, depending on your aim.

Whatever you focus your energy on, and however you focus it.... will determine the outcome. Personally I think sigils are just a stepping stone. It is ultimately your own perception that will mold/shape the world around you.

Vieuw yourself as a gear or a piece of the puzzle. find out how each tooth of the gear(you) interacts with the world around you. and believe me there are many gears you are not even aware of. Shape your own though (gear tooth) to set the world around you in motion and attract what you want. Money, freedom,... or just to have every peronal need taken care off at just the right moment. The latter seems like having a fullfilling life no??

anyway... sigils work.... but I think it's only a stepping stone to becomming aware of your own perception. meditation is more important. (says the man who has not meditated in a while)

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING! < shape the world!