The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
occidentalis

Help needed for a friend

Hi guys,

a good friend of mine has just found out that the seminoma (testicular cancer) he was hoping he was free of has come back. This guy is a really beautiful soul and I am offering him my complete support. I'd like to request any assistance from all of you generous people. He's not a member here but he's definitely one of us.

Treatment of this type of cancer has an excellent prognosis, and my friend has an excellent attitude. He is having conventional treatment but wants to go hard with well-studied 'complementary' therapies also. He is well informed and capable of high level literature review himself, but if anyone has any ideas for less well known therapies then throw them out there ;)

I'm going to get started growing some reishi for him today, but I need a culture. Can anyone help out with that? Or any other medicinal mushrooms that may be of help. I have trametes which I will get going also. However Reishi are quite slow to grow, so if anyone has any dried mushrooms, or knows a good supplier in Aus, that would be awesome.

Also, if anyone has any good general wellbeing medicinal herbs, or anything you think might help in this situation, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot :)

C

Hi guys,

a good friend of mine has just found out that the seminoma (testicular cancer) he was hoping he was free of has come back. This guy is a really beautiful soul and I am offering him my complete support. I'd like to request any assistance from all of you generous people. He's not a member here but he's definitely one of us.

Treatment of this type of cancer has an excellent prognosis, and my friend has an excellent attitude. He is having conventional treatment but wants to go hard with well-studied 'complementary' therapies also. He is well informed and capable of high level literature review himself, but if anyone has any ideas for less well known therapies then throw them out there ;)

I'm going to get started growing some reishi for him today, but I need a culture. Can anyone help out with that? Or any other medicinal mushrooms that may be of help. I have trametes which I will get going also. However Reishi are quite slow to grow, so if anyone has any dried mushrooms, or knows a good supplier in Aus, that would be awesome.

Also, if anyone has any good general wellbeing medicinal herbs, or anything you think might help in this situation, we would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot :)

C

You should tell you friend to give some serious thought into taking Dr. Red natural cordials. Independent studies have proven that it can actually attack & destroy 4 different types of prostate cancer. Worth a shot to see how it goes with testicular cancer. Can't remember which one of his cordials it was but shouldn't be hard to find out with a little research. Also as with most treatments of any kind success usually lies in the timing.

I can't believe that Dr Red isn't a household name yet. I remember watching a report on the initial independent studies & every university that tested it hailed it as a real potential cure for prostate cancer. Then all of a sudden no one was covering this any more. Hmmmm?

Good Luck Mate

Muskrat

I can help out with cultures. Reishi are not that slow to grow. Also, the mycelium of medicinal mushrooms is often as medicinal or more so than the fruitbodies,you you can do things like liquid cultures and mycelium mats and use that. You can have a mature LC in as little as 3 days in the right conditions. A magnetic stirrer helps. Species such as those belonging the to genus Cordyceps, which are difficult to fruit, but grow well in culture, can be used by just using the mycelium. Consider shiitake too. Very easily bought in shops, but also highly medicinal.

Edited by tripsis

Hey, mate. Check out this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicinal_mushrooms

You will find a list of mushrooms and their benefits etc.

Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms by Paul Stamets is also a great book. It is very detailed and has all of the growth parameters etc for the various types of medicinal mushrooms. You can find it on Amazon for $30. http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Gourmet-Medicinal-Mushrooms-Stamets/dp/1580081754/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292498824&sr=8-1

One of my workmates brother in law had prostate cancer and he went to a raw diet, and he bought a nachine from W.A that send frequencies through your body and kills the cancer. It sounded like Dr. Hulda Clarkes method which comes from Rifes studies along time ago. Anyway he is free of the Cancer and Dr.s are dumbfounded, Its just disappeared.