The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

wa frog

the motorbike frog - litoria moorei supposedly contains Serotonin, 5-HO-MMT, Bufotenine, Bufotenine N oxide and DMT (Litoria moorei 30-50 ug/mg :roseghini et al. 1976) = 3 to 5% of the skin, in its secretion this comes from trouts notes on simple tryptamines

ive seen these little guys around a few times to and woundering has any one had any exp with this cute little guy? and do you think he would be worth trying to find

heres a pic of himuntitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

By some of the other questions you've been asking I can confidently say

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS

This is way too dangerous to go experimenting with.

Some frog trips are real near death experiences and if you don't know your shit you could well end up dead.

Learn about it, but don't touch anything like that without the help of someone with firsthand experience, it's way too dangerous.

• Like 1

yea thats why i thought id ask some people on here what kinda things they have done with this frog

Don't molest the frogs, there are far more alternatives than you could spend a lifetime trying without the needof inflicting pain upon animals.

• Like 1

i wast gunna hurt it anyways all i really wanted to know was if anyone has tried Bufotenine

edit: im a vegetarian aswell

Edited by aussiejwerta

bufotenine? Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil

Roast seeds, crush, mix with lime, fill your sinuses and enjoy.

The most psychedelic toilet bowl you'll ever have your head in.

<edit - lime = powdered limestone, not citrus>

Edited by Rabaelthazar

bufotenine? Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil

Roast seeds, crush, mix with lime, fill your sinuses and enjoy.

The most psychedelic toilet bowl you'll ever have your head in.

<edit - lime = powdered limestone, not citrus>

cant find any of that

not realy into snuffing though

would it be hard to extract the bufotenine?

Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil is commonly sold in the shops and traded around here.

Another interesting, but little known, fact is that bufotenine occurs naturally in dog droppings along with trace amounts of other desirable tryptamines. Very simple to get what you're after.

You need to wait until the dog turds are hard and dry, because this is when the tryptamine content will be at its greatest. Simply take a few good handfuls of the stuff and powder into a bowl. Mix in water a little bit at a time, stirring constantly, because you want the consistency to be just right. You're aiming for milkshake, rather than thickshake consistency.

Once you've reached the desired consistency, simply take about a coffee mugs worth and drink. The taste may be a little funny at first, but you'll get used to it. I personally find that if I swish it around in my mouth and through my teeth the tryptamines are absorbed more easily (you don't even need an MAOI with this stuff).

If you don't feel the effects within fifteen minutes, simply repeat with another coffee mug's worth.

Edited by Rabaelthazar
  • Like 1

^^^ now thats the shit right thurr,

anyone heard of jenkem?

hmm is bufotenine poisonous to dogs...

cause my nans dog used to eat alot of her own shit she must be tripping balls

jenkem is even better than dog turd. dog turd is just a made up hoax like banana peel. any effects you were feeling were just placebo. besides, you drank dog turds? gross. jenkem is gear. i'm a fiend for that shit.

wow thats loltastic cause im pritty sure that they are both hoaxes

jenkem is even better than dog turd. dog turd is just a made up hoax like banana peel. any effects you were feeling were just placebo. besides, you drank dog turds? gross. jenkem is gear. i'm a fiend for that shit.

No, it's for real, man. If you're not feeling the effects you're just not drinking enough.

Whenever I've huffed cebil I've ended up profusely sweating with my head in the toilet bowl with nausea coursing through my entire being and I felt exactly the same way after drinking dog turds. Therefore, they must both contain the same active ingredient.

My experience with dog turds was so life-changing and spiritually fulfilling... to this day, I can't pass a dog in the street without getting the urge to lift his tail and kiss him on the rectum.

I urge you all to try this and report back your experiences in this thread.

and spread the word. :wink:

You're a good person Rabaelthazar.

wow just wow some people must be really gullible on this forum

edit- dont drink dog turds.

Edited by incognito

OK, I concede. There's nothing cool about drinking dog turds, even if all the other kids are doing it.

Aussijwerta, my suggestion to drink dog turds came from me first of all suggesting a genuine bufo alternative to frogs and your response that you couldn't find any of that. Here is what I got when I typed "cebil" into the search engine.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Here's what I got when I typed in "bufo". You'll see a good thread about psychoactive animals in this second link.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

You've started seven threads since you joined a week ago, mostly asking questions that could have been answered by doing a simple search. This has been pointed out in each of these threads by various members and a lot of members have also answered your un-researched questions. It was starting to frustrate me already, but when you responded to my answer with even more "I can't be bothered researching myself", it really got my goat. I thought it would be an interesting social experiment to see if I could actually convince you to drink the filth from a canine's bowel... I figured that if you were too lazy to research things you might just take it at face value and give it a whirl.

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't follow my recipe, because I'm sure it wouldn't be pleasant but, seriously, try to use the search engine, google and erowid before starting any more threads along the lines of "What plant/animal could I extract illegal substance x from". Also, tell us a bit about yourself. And welcome aboard. :)

Edited by Rabaelthazar

L. moorei is a member of the L. aurea complex, which are a group of frogs that are extremely vulnerable to the chytrid fungus (easily transported from one water body to another by humans), and by human alteration of their habitat.

Most of the species in this groups are heading rapidly towards extinction, thanks to us, and those that are left really should be allowed to be just frogs, and not permanently removed from our biodiversity for the sake of a few fleeting moments of experimentation as our putative happy pills. If one must attempt experimentation with rumours of amphibious psychotropics, at least restrict it to cane toads (at one's own risk) which would not be missed. Further, all native frog species are protected by some heavy-duty state and federal legislation, and make no mistake - in this area there would be no hesitation at pursuing prosecution if one where discovered to have been interferring with these frogs.

I suggest that anyone wanting to play in this sandpit should follow Rabaelthazar's advice, and investigate Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil. To target endangered frogs would be akin to killing off the last remaining tigers for their penises, and with about as much practical effect.

• Like 1