The Corroboree
VOID

New Movie looks interesting "Enter The Void"

"Enter The Void"

Thought I would post a quick link to a movie I found while searching the net as I feel it will not be a "main Stream" movie, I have not seen it yet so I can not give you a personal opinion though it has received some good reviews.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EpHw20xMbUU

IMDB review

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1191111/

I like the title though newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Peace,

VOID

Edited by VOID

I hear that half of it is a DMT trip or something?

It does look good. I think the ghost bit is odd though.

Well, you should be able to get it legit, I think.

Not that I condone it, but you could use a torrent to get it. Of questionable legality though...

A FOAF downloaded this last night from enter the void torrent. quality looks good, although I haven't watched it yet.

It say's no seeds but i had no trouble with it.

peace,

fyde.

Just watched this.. It's pretty trippy.. Definitely A Must Watch. Pretty good recreation of a DMT trip at the beginning haha!

***edit. don't watch if you have epilepsy.tongue.gif

Edited by fydesvindico

Just watched this.. It's pretty trippy.. Definitely A Must Watch. Pretty good recreation of a DMT trip at the beginning haha!

***edit. don't watch if you have epilepsy.tongue.gif

man, that movie was intense... I think i almost have epilepsy now :wacko: was good but

ente.gif

Enter The Void (CTC)

starts December 2

Director: Gasper Noe

Running time: ctc

website

One of the most anticipated cinematic events of the year, Gaspar Noe's immersive and mind-bending experience ENTER THE VOID is the long-awaited follow up to his controversial film Irreversible. Drug-dealing teen Oscar (Nathaniel Brown) is killed in Japan, after which he reappears as a ghost to watch over his sister Linda (Paz de la Huerta) in a visceral journey set against the thumping, neon club scene of Tokyo, which hurls the viewer into a trip through life, death, and the wonderful and horrible moments between. A visionary cinematic thrill ride that’s riveted audiences at the Cannes, Toronto, Sundance and SXSW film festivals.

http://www.cinemanova.com.au/filmsoon.html

Who's up for a group session after the EGA? B)

Yep, heavy flick.

Ive seen it a few times, sadly the girl I was watching it with recently (unknown to me) had an abortion about 2 months earlier. well, needless to say I lost a house guest about 1/2 through the film. didnt go down to well.

There's about 50 seeds for the torrent fydes posted at the moment. What was the quality like fydes? Probably should have asked that before i started downloading :rolleyes:

cheers

Thanks for the link. The wonders of autistic savants.