The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yawning Man

Game swap

Hey guys

Seems there are a few gamers about on sab, and being the economical bunch we are i thought it could be a good idea to trade or sell any old games we don't really play anymore. I've got a fair few 360 games i'm more or less done with so if any of you see anything you want i'd be happy to sell, trade or loan.

Here's my list (all 360):

F.E.A.R

SEGA Megadrive collection

Lost Planet: Extreme condition

Universe at War

Assissin's creed

Frontlines fuel of war

Silent Hill Homcoming

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium wars

Tom clancys H.A.W.X

Mass effect

Viva Pinata/Forza 2 Combo

Hitman blood money

Resident Evil 5

Borderlands

Progect gotham racing 4

Far Cry 2

Dirt 2

I reckon it's a better idea to swap games with other people, coz really, one you finish a game you've bought there's nothing else to do with it. And you can save a fair bit of money by swapping games. I'm sure i've got a few games others haven't played and vice versa.

So there ya go. Happy swapping :)

cheers

Edited by Yawning Man

I wish I had more hard copies of games, so that I could trade with people :( PC gamer here. Mostly FPS or RTS

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f43/diablo-2-expansion-lord-destruction-full-iso-109487/

^Great forum for free pc games like diablo 2, combat flight sim or icewind dale, also you can play playstation 1 and n64 games on pc using an emulator from a site like coolroms.com. Oh yeah rts like total annihlation, rise of nations, command and conquer etc. FPS, im sure it has this at that site, i mostly play rpgs like oblivion and tales of vesperia final fantasy etc.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f43/diablo-2-expansion-lord-destruction-full-iso-109487/

^Great forum for free pc games like diablo 2, combat flight sim or icewind dale, also you can play playstation 1 and n64 games on pc using an emulator from a site like coolroms.com. Oh yeah rts like total annihlation, rise of nations, command and conquer etc. FPS, im sure it has this at that site, i mostly play rpgs like oblivion and tales of vesperia final fantasy etc.

Should you be posting this stuff?

Seeing as it is illegal and all.

Illegal or not, that is the only way which some of the coolest games in history can be played now.

I just got a loaded HDD for my PS3 jailbreak. You need a clean machine if you want to play online though like the 360.

Emulated games are illegal to possess (in Australia at the least) if you don't have a hard copy.

I would be very careful about the site. Are you positive it is not illegal where you live? Or just where it is hosted?

If you're going to break the law, better to torrent IMO.

Your activities in violation of this User Agreement constitute infringement of the exclusive rights to make copies and to distribute copies and constitute an infringement of copyright and other intellectual property rights, as well as a violation of the User Agreement which is a binding contract entered into whenever use is made of our website. We request that you immediately take all action as may be appropriate to suspend these illegal activities. On behalf of the respective rights owners including but not limited to the owners of the exclusive rights to the copyrighted material at issue in this notice, tehparadox.com hereby states that tehparadox.com has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained in violation of this User Agreement is not authorized by the copyright owners or other rights holders, their respective agents, or the law.

This states that illegal materials are forbidden or removed via moderators, or somesuch, I think. The language they use makes quite difficult to understand much of it at all. I would suggest you read through the whole thing before you say whether the downloads are legal or not. The site is legal, yes. It's content may not be.

EDIT: Then again, it is a goddamn huge document. You probably won't read it through. I know I wouldn't :P

Edited by Sheather

so called abandonware is illegal

however as somebody said, old games for the most part are no longer published, its the only way to play those games from your youth.

I play all of my SNES, megadrive, NES,Mame arcade and even PS1 games through my original xbox. I have three big HDD's in them filled with games and movies.

I tried for a while to get a SNES emulator to work on my psp. Everything was stored on the psps hard drive but i couldn't get the coding or whatever right. It had some simple as fuck process to follow but yeah, i'm a newb. I've got it on the computer but it doesn't feel right using the keyboard to smash out some donkey kong country.

Back on topic, does nobody have any old games they wanna trade?

cheers

SNES on PSP is easy. You just build the files in the memory card and go from there.

I have every game across most systems if you have upgraded machines.

Edited by Bread Filter

Ahaha upgraded machines. Nah i don't man, i'm stright laced and prefer to give my money to companies who really need it.... :blink:

Breadfilter, you have no idea how computer illiterate i am man. What is the simplest task to a tech head is a phenomenal huge task to someone like me.

Bump :lol: Where all the nerds at? Andyamine, you play xbox, you got game? Trade it up.

Also, i see k-mart are selling sega megadrives. Check out their latest catalog.

cheers

^they take the old cartridges as well. I am sure you can modify them by cutting the cartridge slot to take US and JAP games.