The Corroboree
Casuarius

‘Tudei’ Piper Methysticum

Edited by Casuarius

Welcome to the forums!

Do you have any of those kava for sale/trade?

Does Tudei = two-day?

Very nice looking plant.

Hi Casuarius:

Have you any small plant to trade? I'm in Spain. Rafa

Welcome to the forum Casuarius...

Edited by Casuarius

wow,

welcome to the forums mate. Beautiful looking plants you have there. Very nice indeed

peace

sometimes i wish i lived in the tropics , healthy specimens thar Casuarius!

Yes those plants are irresistable. Such vibrant specimens, I can almost taste their potency. Welcome, maybe in time you will allow your unique strain to spread slowly throughout.

I wanted to ask as well, but I knew the answer, maybe some of us can get together and bring another strong strain to Aus.

I am really interested in the prospect of a strong and slightly psychidelic kava, I hate alcohol so this is appealing. I always liked kava, but find most stuff to be kinda weak.

I am going to start searching to this end, I will be checking ebay in hawaii etc, I hope to find a strong strain, is there a way to go about finding a strong strain Casaurius?, any stand out cultivator names where i could start?

once again welcome.

Reflections apparently Vanuatu has the shizznit

man what beautyfull kava plants, and the vanilla looks good too!

hopefully you will make them available to the puplic soon.

thats the best, i could get, and i think it's a black awa from hawai!

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=315

wow, :drool2:

very nice plants you got there.

im impressed, great first post.

cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by Casuarius
  • Like 4

Its going to work like this:

I will put up a kava plant in the trade section, people can bid what they want to pay for it and instead of paying me, then the highest bidder i will request you make a donation to a rainforest rescue project i specify instead of paying me.

THAT IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA.

hi, casuarius, unfortunately i lost this plant years ago, when my plantsitter forgot to water it.

i was very proud of it as i grew it in cold nsw locations like lismore or worse.

i think sab sells this kava once in a while, the plant in my photo was given to me by tort.

before it died, the herbalistics team manged to grow it, from cuttings of this mother.

the importer was steven prowse of fnqld.

kava culture outside it's favored climat zones is very difficult.

when i got tipsy, yesterday, i remebered my favorite kava story, and it might have a place in this thread as it tells you a bit what to do when you get invited to a fijian village.

travelling fiji with what is now my ex, i knew to carry kava, as a gift if one gets invited into a village...

and when i saw the kava on the market, i bought the most expensive kava, which was unpounded.

my ex, complained and thru a tandrum, you are spending so much money on that drug, buy the cheaper one and so on, but i was firm, and purchased the very good kava.

now my ex was always very good, in going as a tourist where other tourist don't go, so sure enough we got invited into a village which does not have tourist often.

i offered the kava, and i could see there eyes light up, because by bringing the best quality kava, i showed them the uppermost respect. the kava there was prepared, by handpounding with a wooden pestil,

and the straining was done with strings of fibre. most kava gets pounded using metal pestils and mortars, and this village hates the idea of metal in there kava.

man, i drank a lot of kava with that tribe, and i never felt as macho because, this is a male dominated society. being a guest of honor, i felt what it means to be respected, but to get it, you have to respect there way's and culture. i felt for example deeply hurt, when howard, emptied most of the kava offered to him on the ground, what a disrespectfull manner!!

only one thing was not good there, the cristian missionarries made/make the young males still feel quilty for the head hunting. when in fact polynesians are the friendliest, most caring loving people in the world,

no one get's a heart attack lissening to hawaien music!

Edited by Casuarius
  • Like 1

beautyfull post!

the kava was grown without any glashouse or shelter.

in winter it was carried indoors over night.

Geez Cas, what's the deal mate?

You make some posts and then you edit them all......again.

The more compliments you recieve the more upset you seem to get,

I'm puzzled as to why you would want to subject yourself

to this manic disposition.

You don't enjoy this do you?

Take care mate.

• Like 1

oh, mate, it hurts me to see that you deleted your posts,

and on top of it, it's not good for the forum.

i would seriously ask you to reconsider your desicion, as even the barking dogs here, are aswell very nice people. don't you think that, what many of us have experienced, would have made us better people and better communicators and very good with solving conflicts?

hey, the lure of knowledge ought to be stronger, than our upsets.

yeah, take care mate!

Edited by planthelper

Edited by Casuarius
  • Like 3

lol.

To each their own I suppose.

• Like 3