The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
punkin

Edible Cultures Available In Australia

Yeah i suspect your right about the stropharia.

Although i'm determined to try breeding a few my own strains to suit my patch better next year when i have a little more free time to play around with them.

Hi Guys,

Could I trade someone for a Stropharia rugosoannulata culture? I have a lot of other cultures ( my trade list isn't updated so have about another 20/30 cultures to add to that list). ask me if you want something specific.

its amazing the number and variety of cultures in Australia now. when I first started growing it was very hard to get anything beyond the basics. . tis good :)

Happy to just give it to you mate, but i did notice a warm shitake listed there. Not the much vaunted Shitake 75 is it?

After one of those.

Whip me a pm and when i do some more plates i'll put one up for you.

Lets keep spreadin the love

Will have a plate or two gold oyster & possibly a pink to spare by the end of next week if anyone's interested

Hi Watertrade, I'ld be happy to give you some plates-your generosity got me started.

Any other cultures you want, your welcome to.

Have you tried those bags yet?

Hi Watertrade, I'ld be happy to give you some plates-your generosity got me started.

Any other cultures you want, your welcome to.

Have you tried those bags yet?

Hi Worowa,

I didn't realise you had a S rugosoannulata or I would have asked! actually now I think about it you did tell me that last time we met.

I think I can honestly say there is nothing else I'm after. after years of collecting I think I have everything I want... :blink:

except Volvariella volvacea - I know there was a culture going around recently but I ( and a few others) haven't been able to escape the Trichoderma contam. how did you go?

and the bags...? sitting on the lounge next to me.

before MORg left on holiday we made plans for on his return to get stuck into some big grows using the bags for spawn. You should get in on that too! will let you know how it goes. :)

Unfortunately my volva was contaminated...ended up chucking it, had too much to play with already.

Unfortunately my volva was contaminated...ended up chucking it, had too much to play with already.

Thrush? :P:lol:

OhYouSaidVolvaNotVulvaPunkin

There is two i'm particularly after being the Shitake 75 culture, and also a little bird told me that the Calocybe Indica (milky mushroom) is available in Australia.

A couple of strains i'm particularly seeking... :worship::innocent_n::drool2:

Would that be the little bird that found wild Calocybe Indica in NQ ?

Would that be the little bird that found wild Calocybe Indica in NQ ?

Dunno, haven't heard about that one. I was looking for the commercial strain thats being handed round the Shroomery atm. Little bird is out of the country atm... :wink:

Shortly

I got that plate today thanks mate!

I love oysters.

I'm absolutely lovin this thread! Just about to get a lab room set up and keen

To get my hands on some plates bouncing around.

Happy to trade some shiitake dowels!

Also about to harvest heaps of oak logs

For those in the Melbourne region!

If Anyones got warm weather shiitake/oysters and

King stroph/ shaggy manes hit me up

I should be able to help you out in a few weeks time, if you can wait.

Edited by shortly

Very interested in the dowels, i have all but the shaggys.

Pm if you would like me to lay down a few plates for you. :drool2:

I can send you some shaggys once i get my shite together if you like punkin.

I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with what i've got already atm.

Fingers crossed that i have some shitake 75 of a very low P# coming from across the pond too, i'll let you know if it makes it through.

It's been declared, so maybe they'll be in a good mood and maybe not. :innocent_n:

Very interested in the dowels, i have all but the shaggys.

Pm if you would like me to lay down a few plates for you. :drool2:

Been watching this thread intently while I re-establish after a move and a new addition to the tribe :wub:

The glove-box needs to be re-sealed after slight damage last move and I'm working on a decent sized fruiting area atm....mates and shops here are screaming for 'em since I mentioned my interests and hobbies!!!

You can drop some plates on my ass anytime punkin B)

Nice work on ya chamber too dude!

Been watching this thread intently while I re-establish after a move and a new addition to the tribe :wub:

The glove-box needs to be re-sealed after slight damage last move and I'm working on a decent sized fruiting area atm....mates and shops here are screaming for 'em since I mentioned my interests and hobbies!!!

You can drop some plates on my ass anytime punkin B)

Nice work on ya chamber too dude!

Haven't got a lot ready to go. What were you after?

Haven't got a lot ready to go. What were you after?

Well since I've got some work to do on the glove-box,and can do small scale runs, mainly Oysters atm until I can set up some hanging space or a similar shelf system as yours.

Being on the DSP payments just aint cutting it and man I used to do heaps of small scale runs in tubs,which I might start with too,tho I like the bucket idea!!!

There be a decent enough market here for Oysters alone with my chilli farm on it's way as well to maybe match what we're living off,also my "Tardis Grow Room" to supply a lot of what we buy LOL.

Scoped the market,can get substrate and additives and buckets for free and all takers are keen as.The beauty of a small country town :wink:

Going to ready the box today bugger it B)

Thanks punkin,pm me and we'll sort something out,the whole Benzo thing stuffed the system and my memory in the early stages,so things came to a halt.

Cheers :)

I found a Pleurotus Energi (king) and P. Cystidiosus (abalone) that are right to go, so PM me your address and i'll send em out next week.

I've been given a tip that i should be looking for P. pulmonarius, especially var. sajor-caj as a summer grower.

is there anyone here with this strain available?

Cheers,dunno where ye find Pulmonarius tho.

If anyone has some generic run of the mill edibles, I'm more than happy to take them off your hands ;) I've got 5 acres to work with and really want to do a massive grow for my parents. Can offer $$$$ or non-edible prints. PM if interested :D

P.S. First grow, so something easy appreciated :D

Thanks muchly!

Edited by IceCube