The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
dworx

School photos

We all know school photo's were annoying but now we can apparently look back in our own history and see how it was when we went to school http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com/wsp/index1.htm . I received the following by email, what a great service.

Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:47 PM

Subject: Fw: School Photos

Subject: School Photos

This is amazing!

Ever wondered what they did with all those school photos you had to sit for each term?

Well, I couldn't believe it - this Website is absolutely brilliant.

They actually have photographs of almost every school in the World, dating back to the year dot!

Unless you went to school when cameras weren't invented, then you will probably be able to find a photo of yourself - or at least your classmates.

Click on the link below or type it into your search line.

You have to enter the name of your school and Year that you were there.

Check it out.....

http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com/wsp/index1.htm

******************************************************************************************************

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any) are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this email and associated material from any computer. The intended recipient of this email may only use, reproduce, disclose or distribute the information contained in this email and any attached files, with the permission of the sender

******************************************************************************************************

Ahhh hoy hoy hoy! Very Funny!

Man, I was an ugly kid!

LMAO...my how I've evolved...banana me want.

i wouldn't enter my name, could be an information gathering ploy.

Nor would I. I just put initials but I dont think it is a gather site, just there to look authentic. It gave me a laugh..

I received this link as an email some time back. All i can say is that i was dissapointed .tongue.gif

what happened I was such a good looking kid the world was my oyster

your job probably pays peanuts?