The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
jay6785

Enjoying Cebil

Hi Guys,

After almost 2 years trying to get an enjoyable experience out of Cebil, countless reading and experimentation has led me to find the best method...

What you need:

Ginger

Cebil Seeds

B. Cappi

Calcium Hydroxide (lime)

Nitrous Oxide

Wine

Good music

1. Eat ginger (equiv to a 1000mg ginger tablet) otherwise you will feel sick.

2. Toast Cebil seeds at around 40c until they expand, but don't let em all start popping, then remove the dark seed coating.

3. Put the toasted seeds, B Cappi and calcium hydroxide together in a mortar and pestle.

4. For 15 seeds use about half flat teaspoon of lime, 2 inches of Cappi. Smash it all up in the mortar.

5. Get a bowl of hot water, put a plate on top and put your mixture onto the plate, let it dry.

6. Leave dry power on a plate exposed to air in a cool dry place for about 5 days.

7. Have a glass of wine (or two) to minimize Cebil side effects.

8. Set yourself out a line, pull out your nitrous oxide weapon of choice inhale as much gas as you can.

9. Snort that line while numbed out from nitrous.

10. Crank on some tunes and enjoy the ride, making sure to inhale loads of nitrous on your journey.

It is pretty critical to have the nitrous, I hate Cebil without it, nitrous removes all bad effects and greatly entrances the good ones. Also try and have a good B12 supplement to counteract the wine/nitrous hang over.

EDIT\\ Added the a critical step..remove the seed husks!

Edited by jay6785

Hi Guys,

After almost 2 years trying to get an enjoyable experience out of Cebil, countless reading and experimentation has led me to find the best method...

What you need:

Ginger

Cebil Seeds

B. Cappi

Calcium Hydroxide (lime)

Nitrous Oxide

Wine

Good music

1. Eat ginger (equiv to a 1000mg ginger tablet) otherwise you will feel sick.

2. Toast Cebil seeds at around 40c until they expand, but don't let em all start popping.

3. Put the toasted seeds, B Cappi and calcium hydroxide together in a mortar and pestle.

4. For 15 seeds use about half flat teaspoon of lime, 2 inches of Cappi. Smash it all up in the mortar.

5. Get a bowl of hot water, put a plate on top and put your mixture onto the plate, let it dry.

6. Leave dry power on a plate exposed to air in a cool dry place for about 5 days.

7. Have a glass of wine (or two) to minimize Cebil side effects.

8. Set yourself out a line, pull out your nitrous oxide weapon of choice inhale as much gas as you can.

9. Snort that line while numbed out from nitrous.

10. Crank on some tunes and enjoy the ride, making sure to inhale loads of nitrous on your journey.

It is pretty critical to have the nitrous, I hate Cebil without it, nitrous removes all bad effects and greatly entrances the good ones. Also try and have a good B12 supplement to counteract the wine/nitrous hang over.

woooo

Hows your lungs after inhaling lime?

That shit burns skin what does it do to mucous membranes?

Warm seeds in pot till they expand and crack open.

remove from heat.

Peel seed coats off as best as possible.

Place peeled seed into motar and pestle, add approx one third of the total seed in lime paste, a tiny pinch or wood ash or dried snail shell.

Grind all this up together to form a paste.

Cover and let sit for a few hours but overnight gives best results.

Spread paste out on some baking paper in a roasting pan in the oven.

Turn oven on to approx 120 and have the door half cracked open.

Keep checking the paste making sure not to burn, prodding it with a wooden skewer will break it up a bit and allow the hot air to dry it better.

Turn the chunks of paste over and keep drying until pastes appears to be brittle.

Remove from baking pan and once again return it to the mortar and pestle for grinding.

Place the motar and pestle in the oven with the semi dried powder in it to warm up for approx an hour.

Remove and allow to cool somewhat. Give the powder a few more bashings till it is a fine tan powder and leave overnight in the mortar with tea towel over it.

You now have a potent snuff that needs to be insufilated in rather large amounts..ie; 2 lines approx 10-15cm long and 3mil wide. Snort one in one go and sit back so it doesn't blow back or drip out your nose. It hurts like all hell the first time so be ready for some quite intense stinging. Get over it and allow the snuff to make it's way into you. As soon as possible get the next one into you down the same nostril, it won't hurt as much this time, within around 3-4mins you should start to feel quite aware that you are feeling different. It can be rather nausea's sometimes as it's being ingested down your throat through the drip, but get over it and don't think about it. sit back and shut your eyes a few times and allow it to start working. If you can try and get up and walk, you will suddenly realize that you are indeed feeling incredibly strange, gravity will seem to come and go as you attempt to negotiate your path. Find somewhere to lay down on your back and close your eyes and simply relax and allow your mind to unroll.

The trip it's self is incredible, words sometimes cannot really describe, typical tryptamine stuff you know, but with it's own very unique signature, it's very round and wobbly, no geometry or symmetrical patterns here, more ripples in a pond coming at you in various colors until you get deep and breakthrough.

In total depending on dose and potency of course a good hell for leather trip will last around 45mins with another 20mins residuals.

Bufotenine is the major active here, some people hate it and can't wait for the experience to be over...once tried it is something you will seriously not doing again..powerful trip and not for the faint hearted.

BUFOTENIN

Thanks Chiral for reminding me about actually removing the seed coating..!! Have edited my main post to reflect this.

Yes Magicdirt lime hurts alot to snort, using nitrous while snorting greatly helps and makes it not even that noticeable.

Edited by jay6785

what i saw on 'tribe' and have seen recommended elsewhere is to have a pinch up each nostril first.this should numb the nose to an extent and off you go with the rest.....

no personal experience!

t s t .

Theoretically, bicarb worked better for me in the drying process. A close friend told me she'd had a hot shower one time and then shafted some with water. Luckily she was in bed and the doona turned into a huge anaconda with really cool blunt geometric patterns on the skin. But like Chiral said it's very wavy, like the old school music visualiser in windows media player and shit. Very uncomfortable physically she said. But overall she very much finds it interesting.

Chiral

I'm curious what does this extra baking do? Produce less product at a higher potentcy? Ensure that all the actives are made available? Less harsh on the nasal passages?

Hows your lungs after inhaling lime?

That shit burns skin what does it do to mucous membranes?

yeah snorting is archaic, put the freebased powder in a vaporizer at a high temp (>200 degrees C) instead. is more efficient and tolerable.

Snorting is fine with nitrous oxide, also a bit of kava kava in water up the nostrils works a treat too!

kalika what is the difference in effects when I vapourize the mixture? How much do I use and what warnings or precuations should I heed?

Smoking it didn't seem to really do anything..haven't tried a vapourizer though.

Extra baking is just for funsies, it looks like.

what is the difference in effects when I vapourize the mixture? How much do I use and what warnings or precuations should I heed?

Smoking it didn't seem to really do anything..haven't tried a vapourizer though.

SWIM reported heavy nausea, dizziness, elevated heart rate and threshold effects when cebil was snorted or applied sublingually. snorting was reported to be intensely painful. the same powder at the same dose (about two seeds worth) vaporized was reported to produce mild nausea and minimal elevated heart rate, followed by overt CEV's of shimmering colours and shapes. admittedly SWIM hasn't had much experience with this material, and perhaps the powder was not prepared as well as yours. but it would seem vaporizing reduced the unwanted side effects somewhat.