The Corroboree
Atlas

Greatest Ethno!!! for Small trips

Chilli hot chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla etc. starting from raw can be quite good, timed specific to desires with the usual suspect, pref sat dom if ever infrequently available...

Irie,

Sounds like my morning breakfast tea!

I agree with who ever said 1gm shroom tea...

Could also try out my shroom infused mescal....One Shot! :shroomer:

Respect

Z

Seth's HBWR is not a light trip imo. But also imo weed is a light and pleasurable experience, smoke less for a more balanced and centred peace.

Many of the things here, with visuals are way too much for me, lsa has no visuals for me but is SOOO intense and more of a pain killer than codeine, foaf said his body feels like air no matter how hard a days work, but extreme mind fuck. LSA scares me at times, but not as much as C.E.V shiz.

I am with Bush Turkey mix, sounds more like a relaxing and peaceful experience with no huge mind fuck or C.E.V's.

Low dose of subs (cubes would probably be better but don't grow where I live) are great for a lazy afternoon hunting in the forest without having to delve into the abyss.

Nice homegrown and properly cured tobacco is also really nice but really short lasting.

I do'nt think there is a 'greatest', horses for courses.

I agree to most of whats been posted. I'll add some of the MAOI's on there own can be quite useful too, just chewing a 6" piece of medium caapi vine or 2 & I mean chew you can't quid wood LOL or stripping the bark from fresh, can work quite well. Rue extracts are more sedating mellow but still quite workable.

Sceletium can be good, but an experience I find hard to reproduce, achieved by accident once.

i find your statement, fits my own experiences perfectly, sceletium can be at times, something i would describe as the "best ethno ever", but most of the time falls short of this.

and it's not something directly linked to the ammount of the dosage, to my feeling.

the effects of sceletium can include, increased libido and sexual virgor, cev's of the most delightfull kind, and a cosy feelgood feeling.

small ammounts of changa might be used for a "small ethno trip", but the action of smoked dmt, i find most of the time violent and not relaxing. but sure, it can be very sweet aswell...

i take vallium maybe once or twice a year, so nothing realy, but one vallium taken with one goldtop can provide you at times with a very relaxed, easy going and short experience.

after 12 years of smoking mj i have gotten used to a style of smoking, were by i must be alone always at night when parter has gone to bed. I have a smoke lie down and enter a deep meditation and drift off, close to a lucid dreaming state i guess, its a time of reflection and asking myself Questions. As soon as i realise that i am in this state i snap out of it, Only happens on the first smoke and will only last 5-10 mins feels timeless though.

Also, not always fun but Naga jolokias.. hehe

a word on penis plants:

i have three penis plants. they all look pretty much exactly the same but only one is a trich bridgesii monstrose. i'v eaten both of them at some stage, with no or little effects. at least not what i would expect from the dos i had. so be sure not to simply buy something labled "penis cactus" be sure it's a real trich bridgesii monstrose.

Bufo in small amounts on top of MJ is nice.

Anything in small doses...

I imagine coca leaf a/b swished around in mouth would be mildly euphoric for about an hour or so.

atlas, chew up 4-5 seeds maybe smoke a chill bill for the stomach ( where legal of course :innocent_n: ) very light visuals can be attained with LSA

a word on penis plants:

i have three penis plants. they all look pretty much exactly the same but only one is a trich bridgesii monstrose.

hmm interesting, news to me, ?? can't find much besides everything linking back to this

http://www.cactus-art.biz/schede/LOPHOCEREUS/Lophocereus_schotii/Lophocereus_schotti_big_penis/Lophocereus_schottii_big_penis.htm

Edited by gerbil

ok i just checked i got 4 echinopsis lageniformis monstrose, a tricocereus S.P. Monstrose and my tbm :P the first one i saw the shape and thought cool a penis plant! And it wasn't active. The second i saw at garden world and saw the word tricocereus and it was the rite shape so i got it. Who knows what s.p. Means which was on the label. Well, it means if i take 2.5 large balls off it i almost get a feeling, but not quite. Finally i made sure it was the real deal and got a propper trich bridgesii monstrose :) they all look pretty much exactly the same. all have spines and form in lil balls :)

Edited by ubza_1234

Echinopsis lageniformis & Trichocereus bridgesii are synonymous. SP probly stands for San Pedro a common name for Trichocereus used for psychadelic effect. Or SP could just be an abreviation of species.

I think they would all be TBM's, cactus can be quite variable in potency & size & weight of the offsets. I realy doubt you have other Trichocereus monstrose forms of the penis type.

Edited by shruman

i'm not trying to be rude atlas but you could use the search function a little more and you wouldn't need to ask so many questions all the time.

I have read the posts about routes of admin for hbwr, but I meant in his personal opinion for the effects he was getting as a great ethno because from my findings just chewing the seeds etc is terrible, which has been claimed by a number of people including chiral so i was wondering if quilliam had his/her own route of admin for getting good results, thats all.

• Like 1

shruman: thanks man. Perhaps thats true. It makes sense cause they all look the same. There just all weak :(

I love laying in bed, lights out, under the blankets, until I start to doze off (somewhere between awake and asleep), followed by a small amount of DMT.

Low dose DMT is really something special, I find it to be almost the opposite of a high dose of DMT in that if you fight the experience

the effects are usually short lived ( <30 seconds), whereas if you embrace it and find the "oneness" that makes DMT so special, you can

find yourself immersed in a shimmering, crystalline world. And the near-sleep (meditative like) mental state helps prepare the mind

for the DMT experiance.

its not an ethno, but nitrous can be a great short trip that clears the system quickly.

Low dose cubensis mushroom tea...1 gm with warm water and lemon...beautiful body high and some nice visuals, constant smiling and feeling of inner peace, top to tail trip lasting about 2hrs...simply the best.

LSA is disgusting IMO, shits nasty as man.

Did your gnome strain out or ingest the said mushroom?

I made up a batch of absinthe that was pretty good. But I'm some what of a piss head so one drink leads to another... :lol: Great in moderation..

Hutch :wink:

strain the mush, there is a protein in it that our bodies cannot break down and causes nausea.

make another tea if your worried about not getting the goods.

listening to one who has not tried unripe hbwr is like listening to someone about sex who has not had it voluntarily.

(meant as praise for setho's pods not as a swipe at chiral)

• Like 2

For a small trip that is over within 30 minutes I find the following the best for an afternoon of relaxing...

What you need:

Ginger

Cebil Seeds

B. Cappi

Calcium Hydroxide (lime)

Nitrous Oxide

Wine

Good music

1. Eat ginger (equiv to a 1000mg ginger tablet) otherwise you will feel sick.

2. Toast Cebil seeds at around 40c until they expand, but don't let em all start popping, remove the dark seed coating.

3. Put the toasted seeds, B Cappi and calcium hydroxide together in a mortar and pestle.

4. For 15 seeds use about half flat teaspoon of lime, 2 inches of Cappi. Smash it all up in the mortar.

5. Get a bowl of hot water, put a plate on top and put your mixture onto the plate, let it dry.

6. Leave dry power on a plate exposed to air in a cool dry place for about 5 days.

7. Have a glass of wine to minimize Cebil side effects.

8. Set yourself out a line, pull out your nitrous oxide weapon of choice inhale as much gas as you can.

9. Snort that line while numbed out from nitrous.

10. Crank on some tunes and enjoy the ride, making sure to inhale loads of nitrous on your journey.

It is pretty critical to have the nitrous, I hate cebil without it, nitrous removes all bad effects and greatly entrances the good ones. Also try and have a good B12 supplement to counteract the wine/nitrous hang over.

EDIT\\ sorry reading over it doesn't seem to relaxing now I think of it, I may post it in a new thread but will leave it here in case it appeals.

Edited by jay6785

MMMMMmmmmm. sounds interesting.....Thanks....

Virola calophylla - if you can get it in oz

Yeah i've been looking for that for ages, if anyone spots some, especially a seedling, pm me.

Back on topic

I'm wondering if calea or silene could be potentiated enough to give effects while awake also, perhaps there might be something, i'm currently looking into the pharmo of these and hopefully will turn up a stone, perhaps overlooked, always hope :wink: