The Corroboree
Atlas

Changa Recipes!!!

On that note, I wanted to ask Folias if the vodka was for the non-viridis portion of his recipe, because I was under the impression dmt was not extractable in alcohol?

I have heard of MeOH being used, so I see no reason why EtOH wouldn't work too.

highest quality viridis leaves smoked on there own can produce mild but noticable effects with some individuals

Cool, glad to read this ;)

Throw your tryptamines into the vodka. Then liberally wet your t-shirt with the vodka. Get a candle/Go Outside. Procure a whip. Some masking tape. Let the guinea pigs drink the defattening solution (I find MihSo or DOHti works best!)

Stir!

Enjoy!

Julian.

hen liberally wet your t-shirt with the vodka. Get a candle

this sounds a bit dangerous :P

you could not have realy searched for an answere as you claim....

you youreselfe have asked the same question already at post 10 and tst tantra answered it right away with post nummber 11.

i agree with tantra, highest quality viridis leaves smoked on there own can produce mild but noticable effects with some individuals.

Yeah sorry I worded that wrong, I was meaning to ask, if i mix the two does it give effects different than to smoking by themselves. and do you have to make concentrations of each and add together for the different effect.

Edited by Atlas

Is "Yage" another name for ayahuasca a name for caapi or an overused work misread in western society.

I saw this vid about a jaguar eating yage My link

Which im pretty sure is b. caapi but i typed in a search and it comes up with a billion different things? Shops selling yage items, like syrian rue etc and yage paintings.

I thought it was just another name for caapi

Does anyone know the exact meaning?

Edited by Atlas

My best friend's wombat tried 1:1 Caapi leaf/DMT and it works like a BOMB!

one cone can keep you in hyperspace for a full hour.

and here is

Super Changa: (~11g)

10g - Cannabis

400mg - DMT

100mg - Bufotenine

400mg - Caapi

Warning: use with caution...start with small doses, work your way up. Vapourising with a glass vapour genie is better for your lungs than having it in a bong. safe travels!

Common names, confusing, yet has a niche and highly adaptive, very broad and dependent on context. Indigenous names, mestizo names, western names, mixtures and interpretations of, different classifications systems aswell between the mobs, of course different backgrounds and different mentalities, i don't believe the west really understands 'jungle' taxonomy, and probably vice versa, and even if so, it seems to me the ultimate message is no speak is progressive, those who speak know nothing and find out to their cost, so why try to explain to the other side, it's interesting. silence is progressive, but communication before silence can create a more powerful progression, all about knowing when internal silence is appropriate.

The modern waorani, or at least film of one representative, utilise 'yage' as an admixture to ayahusca (prob. b. caapi), their yage is a climbing plant with it's leaves seemingly used as a tryptamine source, potentially D. cabrerana, which can also commonly be known as water-yage, oco-yage.

I've read and seen it represented as B. caapi / other Banisteriopsis (?), Psychotria viridis / other Psychotria (?), Diplopterys cabrerena (?), as well as potentially the whole other complex of lianas and shrubs that go into the local contextual drink. Like 'caapi' it can be used for a single plant, a group of plants or a brew/many brews.

Am so outta practice, going through some books I can't find specifically one of the interpretive translations of yage/yaje/yahe into english

The deeper you go, the more complex it gets.

heres a brief link for you

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/ayahuasca_apa/aya_sec2_ayahuasca_commonnames.shtml

of interest, see the

'aso-yajé: "yajé de mono negro lanoso" "black woolly monkey yaje" Unidentified `narcotic' plant. (1 of 18 classes of yaje recognized by the Siona) Schultes 1986a & Langdon 1986.'

Where I went on the Aguarico they had two types of Yage (both B. caapi to my eyes, although one had fattened nodes), ocoyage (D. cabrerana) and another member of the malphigiaceae called Wei-Yage. This plant was smaller and more bushy (less vine-like) than either B. caapi or Diplopterys, but still had a definite Malphig. look about it. It was said to be added to the brew in order to improve hunting, but that was the most info I could get... got some photos somewhere.

Awesome thanks for the info, i would be ineterested in what this plant is, increasing pereception etc pics would be great if you can find them

Throw your tryptamines into the vodka. Then liberally wet your t-shirt with the vodka. Get a candle/Go Outside. Procure a whip. Some masking tape. Let the guinea pigs drink the defattening solution (I find MihSo or DOHti works best!)

Stir!

Enjoy!

Julian.

Why does the resultant vodka turn bright green instead of greeny-olive brown? Does that mean the wanted parts haven't dissolved into the vodka but the chlorophyll did? Just asking out of pure curiosity...

how can you vaporise 4 different substances at once dr green thumb?

how can you vaporise 4 different substances at once dr green thumb?

With a cheap inefficient vape that doesn't have any temperature settings.

Super Changa: (~11g)

10g - Cannabis

400mg - DMT

100mg - Bufotenine

400mg - Caapi

Uh, you expound the power of a 1:1 Spice/Caapi blend and then "Super Changa" is a 0.4:10.5 ratio?

Sounds like weed with a pinch of zest.

if i'd had read that as 1g of weed then yeh that would seem like a pretty sizzling mix!

nothing wrong with a bit of deemster weed though, the body stone is so penetrating and all round warm..each toke gets you very noticably higher & higher. its like super weed - the normal effects tenfold.. really really nice euphoria. highly recommended

what is the tobacco juice drink or cleg named used in rituals you probably end up in the hospital if you drink this in sweden evryone is putting tobacco in the mouth for uptake via gum

1 mullein

1 justicia pectoralis

1 blue lotus

3 dimitri

How much syrian rue full spectrum would one have to ad to this?

Plan to spice it up with some DPT (not illegal here)

Where's the Oz native Maoi at?? If anyone might hint me toward this unknown.. big gratitude!

Hardenbergia really gets me curious.

It 'holds space' rather nice as a tea. Calms and uplifts. Wonder if anyone has smoked it.

1 mullein

1 justicia pectoralis

1 blue lotus

3 dimitri

How much syrian rue full spectrum would one have to ad to this?

Plan to spice it up with some DPT (not illegal here)

From memory - dmt : hamalas = 1 : 0.3

If you put too much hamalas it can deminish the visual aspect of the changa. Or so I've heard. It's no allowed for folks to experiment with this stuff where I live so I can only go on what I've read.

Chech out the changa sub forum @the dmt nexus. You'll get a more direct answer at the nexus as folks are allowed to discuss this subject more freely there.

Brugmansia is Brugmansia, Datura is Datura..

Brugmansia spp. is the tree like one everyone knows ornamentally as Angels Trumpet - the two are not regarded in the same genus any more, but yes they do have tropane alkaloids in common.

As already mentioned Brugmanisa is actually sometimes employed as an Aya admixture. It's presence in a changa mixture is pretty pronounced and I would definitely recommend it..

The amounts of tropane alkaloids actually consumed when smoked in a changa mix would be relatively small, and if anything may have a beneficial effect of bronchial dilation for those who have a hard time smoking things.

That's what I was trying to say originally but in a much less convoluted and not up all night brain fried way lol.

found solanum dulcamera leaf makes things easier to smoke too leaf or stem , stem being very strong so far less is needed.

wonder if it might be a nice addition , incredibly spiritual when solanum dulcamera and datura metel are smoken together.. and the pain relief goes a long way too.. good olde original source info (old asthma cig recipes) suggests weekly maximum of 3g of leaf , none quoted for stem

and other information suggests a very long break between using....

especially tasty with white aya wood, there's almost too many great smoke plants as flavourings , like various Mentha (mint), Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) and Nepeta cataria , and a spanish one tried too (catnip).... and ...dang all sorts.

fly agric is a nice smoke... can be a little bit "beefy" tasting..., and passion flower leaf and flower (P' edulis here)

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1