The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
faustus

paid MDMA research -- sydney

most 'ecstasy' users, probably don't really get lucky enough to consume much mdma at all really.

I would like to see a comparative study of those whom have only ever taken mdma (or mostly), compared to your average pill head.

yeah good point. pity i can't change the title.

hehehe, and lucky that D is in the acronym for the study :huh:

Just to clarify, does this apply only to current and/or frequent ecstasy users? If so, what are the criteria for participation, specifically?

i expect i would hate taking mdma in a clinical setting!what a bummer,man.lol

t s t .

Oh well i emailed them I'll lety you know how it all goes if i end up going through with it I work full time so it may be hard to find the spare time

My email didn't go through though it was the correct address given.

t s t .

on the contrary, it might be less distracting and give you more of an opportunity to go within.

i dunno

Oh well i emailed them I'll lety you know how it all goes if i end up going through with it I work full time so it may be hard to find the spare time

I got a reply to my first email said they would do a screening call still nothing so far though :(

on the contrary, it might be less distracting and give you more of an opportunity to go within.

i dunno

eye have friends whom smoke dmt in their bedroom with the lights off for this reason.

lol, I think I would be OK as long as I had some friendly guy listening to my ravings and my talking constantly :)

cant i just do it over the net, paypal accepted.

surely its simple anyway, person wants to go out on the weekend, to have a great time due to peer pressure own internal pressure plus basic self personality escapism with loss of social restrictions on a emotional basis and the physical exitatition and lack of boredom the subject has which allows them like the peacock to do the human equivilant of the peacock dance in a effort to excite the females and ward off the males, except for the undelying stimulation of the prostate gland in males which can cause some confusion in the sexual ego.

person then has a range of strange facial shapes and perspires heavily which ranges in some unique pheramone smells, whilst some are unable to control their peacock dancing urge the others go to the dark corners and engage in stimulating but biologically useless conversation with usually random strangers.

strange habits are observed such as people who dont normally smoke ciggarettes begging to buy one for a dollar to support this new found addiction, weak minded young adults break down mentally and need to be consoled and the cool sweaty dude in the corner with glowsticks, chewies and smokes is a half an hour cult hero as apparently he has 5 left before he heads into the shadows.

before long the crowd unites in the music and with the last set of the night everybody unites with the perfection of musical glory and a promise of utopia of the world as a better place.

a unique afterparty location is found with all your newfound friends heading there too, after the half hour drive which involved the unbelievably stupid stopover at caltex mini mart with the shop assistant just hoping to fuck the bunch of crazy people buying redbull, ciggies and chewies dont kill him they end up at the famed afterparty location.

20 randoms condense in johns grannyflat cos he has a mixer and for a time it is good, good runs out and good is reloaded and reloaded again und john is god, john is the DJ.

all of a sudden its 11am and people start realising, shit its halfway through sunday and fuck this shit, the spur of a moment funny witty jokes are all of a sudden percieved on 11 different levels, the good times and jokes and fun have gone and is suddenly replaced with the greatest anxiety as of how to leave this place nicely.

all it takes is the first gutsy looper to go home that the floodgates open and everybody disperses quickly before somebody cracks a mental case. except for two or so who just cant handle to be alone and bitterly see it to the complete dregs, end completion.

Once home the only thing left is ones penis or vagina, this it stimulated strange perverted sexual behaviors can and have been observed, sometimes repeated again.

Whilst the final finality is sleep, the person then has to wake up from that sleep and wake into depression. Person resumes daily tasks at 40% normal productivity levels and slowly day by day reassimilate in a normal productive output capability, however the love hate, give take, right wrong, addiction pre cursory simulations which the mind produces on a day to day basis is re-programmed to take E as to the same a dog chews a bone.

Once recoverred from the previous weeks effects the body and mind through no fault of its own but merely to the due processes of nature seeks the same general experience.

I didn't actually assume there would be MDMA dosing in the clinical setting? I thought it was just about questions about use?

surely its simple anyway,

i dunno that's being pretty damned general.

HA!

all of a sudden its 11am and people start realising, shit its halfway through sunday and fuck this shit, the spur of a moment funny witty jokes are all of a sudden percieved on 11 different levels, the good times and jokes and fun have gone and is suddenly replaced with the greatest anxiety as of how to leave this place nicely

anyway who lasts until 11am? that's a lot of redosing. it's a pretty funny description but it's also stereotyped.

I didn't actually assume there would be MDMA dosing in the clinical setting? I thought it was just about questions about use?

Yep, if this was a study using MDMA, in a clinical setting that would be breaking new in Oz.

questioner for sure, but hope to be wrong.