The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:)...hey what the fuck man...-3 for a smiley that's just sooo not cool.

So it's come down to this again.

My only fault with this whole transaction is postponing finding the time to bring it to the forums talk about this ridiculous transaction in the first place from being chronically ill for months. You find yourself quick to defend your actions in public yet your own personal messages to me claim responsibility for your actions.

As for your "intricute and ever illuding" friend that never existed in the first place makes a more clearer version of the situation.

You dealt with me personally and you would never have done so unless you had something to gain out of the situation.

As for the constant ever illuding blame it on someone else factor because it was a lie to begin with that it ever came from someone else, just leaves me to disgust even more when i finally have to time to understand you lied from the start about everything. All to make a bit of side cash.

Whether or not your friends or close "circle" you may call it come to defend your actions is regardless because they do not need to be defended, and whoever tries to should seriously understand what they are even trying to bring themselves into. Your actions speak louder than words. Money rules in this world PD, and quite frankly i wanted this resolved sooner than later, but unfortunately you are very hard headed/lazy/couldn't care/$$ hungry ?

You Send me $200 from my original $500

And these ....

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac37/Arieon/Cacti/IMG_0490.jpg

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac37/Arieon/Cacti/IMG_0489.jpg

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac37/Arieon/Cacti/IMG_0488.jpg

Which are at best 20 centimetres long and really fucking retarded looking / dehydrated / Etoliated.

I will no longer wear this Burden, ever from the start you try to play me and look down at me and use my youth to your advantadge claiming me unexperienced.

No longer will i wear this, now as i have finally started to recover my health again. I find myself having the time to right this RIDICULOUS fucking thread and reply that should never have been needed in the first place if you didn't try to do me over for $$$$$$$$

And in this world and society $$$$$ speaks very loudly especially when it's a debt left owing of $300

I don't like being owed money, i have even less consideration for those that try to fuck me over for money $$..

Those cuts mean nothing to me they are dead, literally the pictures dont even do them justice, i had to carefully hold the multi-segmented one so it's arms wouldn't fall off.

not to mention those retarded 20 centimetres cutting if that would take up to 4 - 6 months to have anytype of good growth back in them.

I'm giving you 3 weeks to cough up my money PD, and that's 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY. This time wire it back into my bank or send it in a INSURED / EXPRESS letter not a random paper sitting inside a box.

You want to clean yourself up? send me a pm asking for my bank details & APOLOGIZING for doing this to me in the first place.. or telling me this has been sorted and my money is on the way in an insured evenlope.

bear with me, im gonna msg PD and we will sort this shit out. sounds like ALOT of emotion involved here.

im happy to go middle man and sort this out.

give it a week and im more than positive you will be well compensated for your inconvenience, sorry its come to this.

can we please keep this off the forum now, no use to the matter for people who have nothin to do with it jumping on board this one.

PD is a close personal friend of mine, that i have known for years. I also understand your anger. Lets seek to rectify it.

Please, lets give this a week, please can this thread be locked until then Torsten? Money nor cacti is a problem. You will get either or both within a 7day period. I put MY word on that.

Arieon, i understand your anger. But there´s no need to be concerned because we´ll get this situation handled. No one will take advantage of your bad health or whatsoever. We would never let that happen because People here have always been fair and just. And if two members have a bad trade, it doesnt make the community dishonest or untrustworthy. The opposite is the case. I can really feel for you because i had a lot of trades in my life from which some were good and some were not so good. But im sure you also understand that PD is a respected member who also did a lot good trades so please give us some time to sort this thing out and we´ll do. I dont want to judge this situation in any way but i can promise you that no one will be fucked over here. No matter how old, young or new he is to the scene. Nito´s offer sounds very good to me so i´d like to see him acting as a middleman here. No matter what happens...we should be making some serious progress asap because this situation is hurting anyone. In my opinion, i wouldnt want to lock this thread now because that would denude PD of the opportunity to write something about this issue too. I always appreciate hearing both sides of the story and as there are some serious accusations in your threads, it´s only fair to give PD this option. bye Eg

So he gives the guy $500.

He gets back $200

And 3 disgusting cuttings.

I would be fucking fuming if i was in his situation. He isn't bagging out PD or letting his emotions get the better of him. He just wants what he was promised and not to be treated like a sucker which he quite obviously has been.

This has happened before with Conan so i don't see how anyone else should be excluded from being compared to him and what he did? I agree it's nowhere NEAR as bad as what Conan ended up doing, but this is exactly HOW it would have started. And to those people who say "I have waited awhile for my items to be posted" Did YOU pay $500 when you had less than 50 posts and worried of being ripped off? Did YOU have condition where it was hard to retaliate legally/morally? Did YOU wait months to get back rat shit cuttings that were obviously picked as a joke or because he CHOSE to pick the shit ones out of spite?

The person who is getting shit on atm is talking sense and is quite obviously a smart clear-headed person. I REALLY hope you get what you are deserved and PLEASE PLEASE don't give up. Teach people that they can not treat other human beings like shit because they know that eventually... the person they fucked will say "Forget it"

What the fuck.

I told you they were etoliated cuts, you said you would use that bit for grafting. FFS, i dont need this bullshit arion, I dunno what your game is man but you were well informed of the condition of those cuttings. WELL INFORMED VIA MSN.

Why have you taken so long to complain about this lil episode then?? I have not heard from you at all in regards to this AT ALL.

I have not tried to play you down in any way shape or form, the last i heard from you, you were happy to accept the money and cuttings i sent and YOU WERE INFORMED THEY WERE ETOLIATED

Ill ask again, why has it taken you this long to publicly complain about me yet not even contact me in the first place. As far as i was concerned this was over when you happily accepted what i sent. Obviously something has gone wrong for you and you need to blame me for something.

Wether you believe what happened originally is a moot point, you got what i said i was going to send and accepted it then without saying boo to me you come here and i guess AE aswell to complain how shit iam.

If you can answer your phone instead of letting it ring out ill talk this thru AGAIN!!!!!

Those cuts mean nothing to me they are dead, literally the pictures dont even do them justice, i had to carefully hold the multi-segmented one so it's arms wouldn't fall off.

not to mention those retarded 20 centimetres cutting if that would take up to 4 - 6 months to have anytype of good growth back in them.

Like i previously mentioned, you knew the state of these cuts and no, carefully hold???? I doubt that very much, the cuts had been sitting there for ages and were in no way fragile or rotten ffs, they have roots coming out of them so i dunno whay it would take 4 or 5 months to get them goin.

There is alot more to it than that baba.

ALOT.

RE the cuttings. LIke i told ariel, i dont take cuttings this time of year and those cuttings were ones i had sitting from a couple months prior. He was well informed.

Asked if he wanted the cuttings or others come spring he said theyll be right.

This time wire it back into my bank or send it in a INSURED / EXPRESS letter not a random paper sitting inside a box.

The more i re read your posat the more it seems another person has written it. I told him the MONEY ORDER (not some random paper) would be in the box with the cuttings and what did ariel say??? "yeh cool". When told of the etoliation, what did ariel say??? "yeh thats cool man, ill use them bits for grafting"

what did ariel say on the phone??? "yeh cool man, glad to finally put a voice to the name and sortin this stuff out"

Then with not even a simple PM, i find this thread light up again

I don't think anyone of us has any right (including myself and my previous post) to comment at all regarding this situation :(

If i can say just one more thing on the matter, it would be that luckily we have Incognito to be the mediator between you guys and sort it out once and for all. I think you are both telling the truth and it warrants a "sit down" aka Sopranos Style :P

"I'll give him 25% of the construction company and $15,000 to end this whole issue "

" NO! I want him dead.. his family dead.. his dog dead..."

Wait that's from The Untouchables... (both good movies/shows!)

Anyway just trying to lighten things up because its starting to get a bit ugly when idiots like myself jump in and take side when they very well should not be saying anything.

REALLY hope you guys work it out :)

We have one member who is obviously intelligent enough to not use anger to get his point across, and a well-respected member who everyone speaks highly of.

This time next month you guys will be laughing at this whole situation :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol:

OK, once i sort it AGAIN this time ariel are you going to sit on the idea for a few weeks and then suddenly cry foul again and demand more money with threats of sending the police to my house??? Yes, that threat was made, " if i have not received my money you will be incriminated, and prosecuted," So after sending what was talked about and agreed upon, i thought no more of this. Ariel gets a package weeks ago, sits on it for a bit then decides he wants more with threats included.

Dude easy come easy go, i can laugh at this as i can see it clearly. Ill give ya a couple weeks, i assume you will want more then. Ill just keep chckn here rather than expect a PM or msn chat, seems the place you wish to convey your stories.

No PD i will pack up, after 3 weeks is up and or the money returned i will packup and leave these forums, for i no longer wish to be here after i have my money back. Until then i will stay. After then my username will be removed and i will not come back to these forums and community.

You know all too well why this was brought up here, because whenever it was brought up personally you tried to shrug me off. I DID ASK for a mediator in our latest conversation many times over and over again, but you kept biting at the chain giving me more stories and empty promises. When all i wanted was a brief to the point set conclusion / repayment finalisation made. When my money is in back in my possession the story is over and done with.

Please make sure you insure it and get a tracking number, so you yourself and i can verify it arrived. That's our safest way to deal with large amounts of money via postage.

I'm not here to argue or debate i am here to state my case.

I'm sure PD will pay you bacc and consider it the price you have to pay sometimes to find the likes of those who would turn the police on a fellow sabber for such a situation.

:(

You know all too well why this was brought up here, because whenever it was brought up personally you tried to shrug me off. I DID ASK for a mediator in our latest conversation many times over and over again, but you kept biting at the chain giving me more stories and empty promises. When all i wanted was a brief to the point set conclusion / repayment finalisation made. When my money is in back in my possession the story is over and done with

Jesus ariel, you dont stop do ya. I NEVER HEARD FROM YOU AFTER THE LAST PACKAGE WAS SENT WEEKS AGO

You werent shrugged off at all ariel, the last we spoke all was fine and the box had been sent, i heard nothing AT ALL from you till i saw this thread today. You asked me THIS MORNING about a mediator, the person in question isnt available today and coulda jumped in on a 3 way convo, but, WASNT AVAILABLE this morning. All i got from you was threats of prosecution etc if i did not heed your demands AGAIN. I dont remeber promising you anything this morning so where was i " biting at the chain giving me more stories and empty promises" ??? All i saw it was hollow threats from an angry young man.

The one question you WOULD NOT answer me was what pissed you off all of a sudden, ill say again, YOU WERE TOLD OF THE CUTS CONDITION YOU WERE TOLD THE MONEY ORDER WAS IN THE BOX WITH THEM. These things you nodded and smiled about and yeh thats all good etc yet now bitch and moan about and its NOT all over. It took you weeks to decide that the cuts werent up to scratch and without bothering to tell me as apparently i dont listen or shrug you off you decide it best to keep this thread alive, the thread you apparently dislike so.

The emotional stuff aside, that lot of cactus does not look like $300 worth. If I got that as a 'refund' for $300 I'd be pissed too.

PD, you knew arieon was very unhappy about this whole situation when this thread was first started, so why didn't you make sure this got sorted out satisfactorily. We wouldn't be here then.

Well in actual fact the goods worth 3hunner werent need apparently and in place ariel asked for one or two cuttings, I didnt tell him to take the cuttings at all and explained to him their condition. THAT IS ALL HE WANTED APPARENTLY.

anyways. Unsatisfactory on my behalf for not forcing money upon ariel when he said he just wanted some cuttings.

This was a long debocle from the start and you know this. Firstly you refused to refund anything, then as time set in and it was brought up with other people, you come to the conclusion you needed to SORT something out, as for asking for the full refund yes i did, and yes you refused once again, so what was i to do except make SURE i got ATLEAST something back, but now formalities are out of the way and what hapenned was unjust, i am now demanding you give me all my money back, minus the $40 i offer for those cuttings, and yes i do have the right to DEMAND my the return of my money for in the first place you wouldn't refund at ALL even if i did send "shit" back to you. I.E you were well aware it was shit in the first place. like literally ? Now i'm not taking no for an answer, and wont be anyones personal bank or VICTIM. $40 for those cuts is reasonable in my eyes without me being a tool about this whole thing. $260 is what's left. Yes the timeline still stands, if you have money problems and no "set income" you can borrow off the people that know you the most, for i will no longer let you take my money / hold onto it with no circumstances attatched. That's final man there is no ifs or buts on my behalf there. If i ever owed someone cuttings or money for cuttings or anything i've sent it plain and simple noone on this community has had a bad word to say about any trade or it would've been brought up. Let me know when you have the remaining of the money please PD, and when it arrives i will be glad to take and remove everything in this thread and like i stated, remove myself from the forums. But please if it is by mail make sure you insure it or get a tracking number for both of our peace of mind.

Thank you,

A

OK. this is sorted out NOW. arions getting his money on tuesday.

If anyone has any outstanding trades with PD can they please contact me.

Please restrain from posting more inflammatory shit here.

Once his money has gone through (2-4 working days), ariel will delte his posts and hopefully this whole thread will be deleted.

Id like to ask members such as Chiral to delete their derogatory pics and so on from this thread. It makes this forum look fuken ugly. I think we should not forget what PD has contributed to this community, hes traded endless quality cuts, seedling and seed, and shared absolute gold regarding cactus care and germination, not to mention supporting EGA through his generous donations yr in yr out. Ok we are all only human, and we all make mistakes, and make poor choices. Its what makes us human. Its why they put fuken rubbers on pencils for chris' sake.

edit- this thread should be gone.

arion u should have ur money. hope u come through on ur side of the deal.

peace.

well, this is bullshit.

arion had his money over 10 days ago, yet this thread still stands. he agreed to delete his posts once he got his 260. which he has well received by now (like over 10 days ago) theres 2 sides to this story, and one would be foolish to put full stock in arions depiction of events. Anyways thought i would clear this up, as a good mans character has totally been devalued in this thread. The complainer has been well reimbursed (and theres a strong argument why he shouldnt have been) it was only out of PD and I's care for this forum that we just wanted to give this guy what he wanted (and might i add a strong argument as to why he shouldnt have got it)). PD is a good guy...period. and wouldnt rip someone off.

ive seen and listened to both sides of the story, if anything they both shouldnt have agreed to such a deal, that when arion went back to his investors they would complain. Hes just as at fault in this as PD. He blames immaturity but damn, he agreed to the deal in the first place. I think PD has done a fine service to this community, but thats just me.

Anyways im really just out of here. I really think (know) its time. I know T doesnt delete accounts , but i wouldnt mind if he did, please do in fact. ALl my existing trades are in the post tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good info and contacts ive made.

Gonna try give this internet thingy up for good. THeres a whole world out there! the internet is truly like crack!!!

ANyhoo bon voyage,

-John xxx

PS PD IS A GOOD MAN!!! ARION GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILIY FOR YOUR DECISIONS!!

well, this is bullshit.

arion had his money over 10 days ago, yet this thread still stands. he agreed to delete his posts once he got his 260. which he has well received by now (like over 10 days ago) theres 2 sides to this story, and one would be foolish to put full stock in arions depiction of events. Anyways thought i would clear this up, as a good mans character has totally been devalued in this thread. The complainer has been well reimbursed (and theres a strong argument why he shouldnt have been) it was only out of PD and I's care for this forum that we just wanted to give this guy what he wanted (and might i add a strong argument as to why he shouldnt have got it)). PD is a good guy...period. and wouldnt rip someone off.

ive seen and listened to both sides of the story, if anything they both shouldnt have agreed to such a deal, that when arion went back to his investors they would complain. Hes just as at fault in this as PD. He blames immaturity but damn, he agreed to the deal in the first place. I think PD has done a fine service to this community, but thats just me.

Anyways im really just out of here. I really think (know) its time. I know T doesnt delete accounts , but i wouldnt mind if he did, please do in fact. ALl my existing trades are in the post tomorrow.

Thanks for all the good info and contacts ive made.

Gonna try give this internet thingy up for good. THeres a whole world out there! the internet is truly like crack!!!

ANyhoo bon voyage,

-John xxx

PS PD IS A GOOD MAN!!! ARION GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILIY FOR YOUR DECISIONS!!

Responsibility of buying SHIT off a "well known" trusted member, that was all promises, how dare you came at me like that, i couldn't give a fuck what past transactions people had made with him, has absolutely no ground for the current circumstances, saying that where is the line crossed with "trusted MODERATORS" and transactions gone seriously wrong and discipline, the same thing started happenning with CONAN TROUTMAN and i was not the only one PD had been fucking around over the last six months this was made apparent. Nevertheless i guess there is no line for moderators on this forum to such a degree, because you will always have Dick heads like yourself coming into the thread posting how much of an awesome guy someone is after they clearly fuck someone over for alot of $$$$. As for the thread, it was never all my decision in the first place and it was foolish for me to even say it was. The person/s who PD fucked over this end, don't want it to go, so therefore, it's not going. "T" deleting an account because your ego and or mind can't come to terms with your mate fucking people over, your as wigged out as your friend PD, maybe you should both lay off the shit and clean yourselves up.

BTW your friend never once apologized to me, infact he laughed. If he was a fair dinkum person he wouldn've treated me like shit in the first place and neglected me for 5 months. Take your tantrums elsewhere and face facts. Your friends a scum. Conan troutman was the same type of person in alot of moderators eyes, he's awesome man he's never done me bad, he's this man he's that man, he's given me this for free hes done that. He'd never do anyone wrong, he's so kind hearted, then all it took was one person to come forth, and the rest followed suit. Jon sincerely, FUCK YOU. You have the hide to tell me i hope you learnt a lesson via this. Erm yeah the lesson is don't trust moderators again, no matter how much shit they have to say about themselves or will have others say about them.

If he's still finding it hard to pay you back, tell him to message me i might be able to hook him up with REAL WORK round melbourne..

Don't stray from the truth the only reason you paid it back and mind you it wasn't a "considerable reimbursement for being fucked around for 5 months" is because PD is your besty, and you and he knew he was in shit.

Arieon

Hey Arieon, before telling those two well trusted, respected and long standing members to take their tantrums elsewhere maybe you should consider getting fucked yourself?

I beg you to find me one person here who didnt think CT was a dodgy bloke, even when i traded with him i knew that my shit might not come.

As far as im concerned you seem like the asshole here buddy. I know both those blokes, and they ARE good guys, and reliable at that.

AND as for you fuckbag, what fucking right do you have to badmouth incog when he fucking stepped up and put up coins where there was no necessity for his involvement, out of his fucking good will and trying to smooth over the situation as best as possible, and that ^^^^ is how you fucking thank him? GET FUCKED. seriously. if you don't like the moderators here, fuck off, there is no 'us and them' between the mods and the users, u think they join up as mods? dickhead, they got there by respect and contribution. trade elsewhere if you dont like it.

I'd like to propose to everyone, that Arieon is NOT WORTH YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO TRADE WITH, fucking embargo on this disrespectful, rude little shit.

I make no apologies for the language, your not just badmouthing members, your badmouthing mates.

WTF! incog... you're pissing off for good?? i know the net is a bit like crack but man it's also an infinite resource for learning! & this place wouldn't be the same without you..

ah well, if it feels right & you think you're better off off-line then good luck man :)

"Nah man you dont know what your talkin about, god must of fucked it in the mail (words of PD)."

arieon gave you heaps of opputunities to fix the issue at hand. you cant expect someone to bend-over after getting ripped off for $500...

Yes this got a little bit ugly but you forced arieon's hand....quit your bitching, if you had manned up at the start of your game you would of protected your business.

but yeah im sure arieon learnt from this i hope you can too PD

:puke:

Arieon, Im very hard to offend but you just did it. Your acting like a rabid dog attacking all people who had the guts to tell nothing but their personal experiences and who were just trying to help. Though it´s possible that there was some truth to your claims, i lack the words to describe how bad your posts just made you look. This must have been the rudest post i ever came across. I dont want you to insult people like that and i want you to stop right now! And i only say this once and never again. Dont insult people like that. Incognito had a lot to do with you getting back your money so treat him like a man. If you want to criticize someone thats fine. But dont go down on that low level again. It´s not our people´s fault that you had a bad trade. I had some bad trading experiences in my life too but i never went fucking berzerk like that. bye Eg

I have never had a problem with PD's trades or sales alot of my collection of clones & custom made hybrids come form PD. He is an awesome grower and maker of hybrids with experience that has helped me many a time, the information I have recieced off him I value as priceless.

Dont let this thread disharten you PD just keep doing the good work that you do. You cant make everyone happy obviously even if you give them their money back.

I had a trade with PD go wrong. (stuff went to wrong person!)

PD resolved it better than I asked for!