The Corroboree
botanika

NWO links? Post up some good informative stuff!

No offense taken , I struggle to understand what makes these ''fat controllers'' tick so if i come upon some information I am indeed interested.

On a metaphysical level they may well be supported by evil forces which transcend the dimensional layers we are blissfully unaware of ,but proving this would be nigh impossible. Looking at the symbolism that is used so much by these institutions all over the world one has to wonder , dont you?

Perhaps humanity is in a mass hypnotic trance, and the whole 3D experience is an illusion that is perpetuated by a master egregore group hypnotic force, the luciferian mindset. :wacko:

This is Barbara Bushs' father Aleister Crowley the man who claimed to "give birth to the 20th century" inspiring the New World Order and Occultist influence of many of the political leaders today.

Yes thats right George Ws', mammas daddy.

29942_10150173528650436_765260435_12283278_1751027_n.jpg

what do yall make of this ? angela merkel the german chancellor doing the ▲ symbol time and time again is she just retarded or...?

59720_1595786900526_1411576221_1596138_38885_n.jpg

completely unintentionial/unconscious idiosyncrasy. the one in the green shirt does seem intentional however, but think of the consequences of such a notion; ...the repercussions of a secret gesture are simply far-too-great for my current world/self view. B)

Edited by ref1ect1ons
  • Like 1

what do yall make of this ? angela merkel the german chancellor doing the ▲ symbol time and time again is she just retarded or...?

59720_1595786900526_1411576221_1596138_38885_n.jpg

Ha she also wears the same sort of coat. Lots of people in public speaking roles do that though. Better than nervously hanging the hands by your side. Everytime I public speak I probably unconsciously do all sorts of symbols.

^^^^^^ I dont think it a conscious decision to throw a secret hand gesture, its a result of symbols buried deep within someones conscious. Perhaps under hypnosis. This hand gesture could be an anchor, something well known to NLP and hypnosis practitioners. If you want to see how easily people can be manipulated look up Richard Bandler. He invented NLP and also "publicly" pioneered rapid induction hypnosis. We are talking 5 to 10 second inductions. It is possible to imagine how easy it is to infect a whole power center starting with the hypnotic manipulation of 1 person of importance.

This is Barbara Bushs' father Aleister Crowley the man who claimed to "give birth to the 20th century" inspiring the New World Order and Occultist influence of many of the political leaders today.

Yes thats right George Ws', mammas daddy.

29942_10150173528650436_765260435_12283278_1751027_n.jpg

A combination of common symbols:

The 'vesican pisces' or 'mandorla', essentially an ancient symbol of wholeness:

mandorla.jpg

vesica.jpg

"This symbol, called the vesica pisces (piscis) or “Jesus fish,” has an unusual history. Used almost exclusively today to denote membership in the Christian religion, the symbol once held a very different meaning (even to the early Christians who adopted it). The word usually found inscribed within, IXOYE (Ichthus), is Greek, meaning fish. The emblem became significant to Christians after St. Augustine, who extracted the word from the acrostic prophecy* of the Erythraean Sibyl, and applied the kabbalistic technique of notarikon (acrostic) to the word to reveal “Jesus Christ, God’s son, savior."

ixoye.jpg

"The custom of early Christians to communicate by drawing a portion in the dust was carried over from the practice of the ancient Pythagoreans, who discovered the shape’s unique properties and made it an important part of their teachings. In earlier times, this glyph was associated with the Goddess Venus, and represented female genitalia. Early depictions of Christ depict him as an infant within the vesica (In this context, it is usually referred to as a mandorla, meaning ‘almond shaped.’), which represented the womb of Mary, and often, the coming together of heaven and earth in the body of Jesus (part man, part god). As such, it is also a doorway or portal between worlds, and symbolizes the intersection between the heavens and the material plane."

The symbolic meaning of the dove is well known (in this case the holy spirit/and the UCCs Methodist heritage).

The red cross is the cross of St Andrew rendered as an 'X' for Christ.

Then you've got a bible, the burning bush (here representing UCCs historical links to Presbyterianism), and the alpha & omega symbolising 'the eternal living God, in the fullness of creation' (Revelation 1:8).

The Latin words surrounding the symbols ('ut omnes unum sint') mean 'That all may be one' (John 17:21) - and are a reference to unification and hence the 'uniting' church.

Lamen.gif

The Ordo Templis Orientis (OTO) 'lamen' is also a combination of ancient symbols (e.g.'all seeing' wedjat eye, chalice, cross) though the meanings attributed are more interesting/esoteric.

There are members here far more knowledgable than I re Western Occultism who may be better placed to explain their significance, but I'd be surprised if they did ;)

No offense taken , I struggle to understand what makes these ''fat controllers'' tick so if i come upon some information I am indeed interested.

On a metaphysical level they may well be supported by evil forces which transcend the dimensional layers we are blissfully unaware of ,but proving this would be nigh impossible. Looking at the symbolism that is used so much by these institutions all over the world one has to wonder , dont you?

Perhaps humanity is in a mass hypnotic trance, and the whole 3D experience is an illusion that is perpetuated by a master egregore group hypnotic force, the luciferian mindset. :wacko:

ya gotta wonder! i for one think that what's going on, whatever IS going on, is incredibly deep and complex and goes beyond the physical layers.

the truly free shall never be controlled.