The Corroboree
divinersage

Study Aids!!!!

md30563.jpg

• From the beginning of the Korean War in 1950, the U.S. military purchased mass quantities of Dexedrine directly from SKF. That would change once a congressional inquiry into drug abuse among American forces in Vietnam revealed that the Navy, Army and Air Force all dispensed their soldiers an average of 800 mg of Dexedrine a year between 1966 and 1969. One veteran went so far as to tell Congress that the pills had been dispensed "like candy."

There is something to be said for the relatively new ritalin variant Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) as well as the original Ritalin methylphenidate if Focalin is not available. I noticed that when compared to Dextroamphetamine the ritalin based drugs would motivate me more to stay on task and generally be more responsible as far as avoiding distractions. Would say their is less of a tendency for methylphenidate users to get all strung the fuck out like a research monkey.

690_1.jpg

That being said I'm partial to Dextroamphetamine sulphate.

we don't get dextroamphetamine here in aus, its dexamphetamine... all those other variants are in usa brands.

i don't really know the difference, but pretty sure dexamphetamine is cleaner and better. Though if you DO have anxiety and your moods are a roller coaster ride, dex will make them worse!

i don't really know the difference, but pretty sure dexamphetamine is cleaner and better.

erm... the difference is three letters: T-R-O.

That being said I'm partial to Dextroamphetamine sulphate.

i dunno. call me a bit crazy but i personally wanna see more cunts smoking meth before punching a mammoth 48 hr study session, stopping only occasionally to smoke more meth or masturbate furiously.

g13c000df2f72f692c069b9071be5c089a53a413d5cf78c.jpg

we don't get dextroamphetamine here in aus, its dexamphetamine... all those other variants are in usa brands.

i don't really know the difference, but pretty sure dexamphetamine is cleaner and better. Though if you DO have anxiety and your moods are a roller coaster ride, dex will make them worse!

You would think so but it's the same drug variations only in name.

Names for dextroamphetamine include d-amphetamine, dexamphetamine, dexamfetamine, and (S)-(+)-amphetamine,

Dextroamphetamine(U.S.) vs Dexamphetamine (Sigma Australia) in the same way that (Desoxyn)Methamphetamine (U.S.) is spelled Methylamphetamine (Australia)

Methamphetamine (pronounced /ˌmɛθæmˈfɛtəmiːn/ listen) also known as metamfetamine (INN), dextromethamphetamine, methylamphetamine, N-methylamphetamine, and desoxyephedrine)

The Australian Dex made by Sigma is a finely crafted product.

LOL Faustus Hear Ye Hear Ye..........More Cuntz smoking Meth n Wheelin it!

i personally wanna see more cunts smoking meth before punching a mammoth

....that would be fun to watch...i put $10 on the mammoth...

I like where this thread is going now....glass dicks, butane lighters, points of chardonay meth and an internet connection streaming insnae non stop pron and you got your self one hellova good time... fuck studying and get pumping...:devil:

i personally wanna see more cunts smoking meth before punching a mammoth

....that would be fun to watch...i put $10 on the mammoth...

I want to see MMA Meth Martial Arts in th form of Meth Girls Cage Fighting for the product.They could suck the glass dick in between rounds. If the footage could somehow be streamed live into my barricaded apartment (as it's not worth taking me away from spending valuable time with my computer Pron) get a high speed connection, jar of lube and 14-16 Hours min of quality time to spend with your computer......now were talking....20 Bucks of the girl with more teeth!

I like where this thread is going now....glass dicks, butane lighters, points of chardonay meth and an internet connection streaming insnae non stop pron and you got your self one hellova good time... fuck studying and get pumping...:devil:

Shabz smokers represent!!!

And it should be made very clear that dex/dextro/d- refers only to stereo-isomerism. The actual chemical is just amphetamine. In the instance of american Adderal, the primary active constituent is the dextro isomer, but also contains the relatively inactive lev/levo/l- amphetamine form, as well as a racemic (dl-) salt.

In the instance of methamphetamine the most common form taken is also the dextro isomer, so technically it is d-methamphetamine. As with amphetamine, the levo form is also has relatively little biological activity... Intact l-methamphetamine is also known as l-desoxyephedrine and is found in American and British vicks inhalers.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-
  • Like 1

And it should be made very clear that dex/dextro/d- refers only to stereo-isomerism. The actual chemical is just amphetamine. In the instance of american Adderal, the primary active constituent is the dextro isomer, but also contains the relatively inactive lev/levo/l- amphetamine form, as well as a racemic (dl-) salt.

In the instance of methamphetamine the most common form taken is also the dextro isomer, so technically it is d-methamphetamine. As with amphetamine, the levo form is also has relatively little biological activity... Intact l-methamphetamine is also known as l-desoxyephedrine and is found in American and British vicks inhalers.

great post!

great post!

Thanks dude. I've heard so much misinformation about amphs from some of the most drug educated people I know. I'll clear up a couple of things I've heard around a lot.

Street speed/base/goey/whateveryacallit is not amphetamine or a different drug to ice unless you're in the UK (in which it's d-amph. It's just dirty meth made by some monkey who needs to read a first year textbook. It could be plausable that methcathinone batches might float around as it's easy to make but as far as I know it's an inefficient use of pseudo. Wouldn't suprise me if stuff floats around thats just caffiene or pseudo.

Ice/crystal/meth/shabs etc is methamphetamine also and not 4-methylaminorex. The reason why speed and ice are both meth is because it's easier to make than amph given precursor availability.

Ice and shaboo are the same chemical as well. I've had multiple people try to tell me otherwise. Shaboo was just a term for particularly high purity meth from the Phillipines by memory. Think of it in the same way that high quality heroin from the golden triangle is called China white.

Also just because it's crystal doesn't mean it's pure. It can get dissolved with a cutting agent and recrystalised - usually MSM. Sometimes people just crush the meth up and mix in msm. MSM melts and recrystalises on cooling like meth but vapourises at an earlier temperature than meth so if people load a pipe and the first few tokes hit the back of the throat harsh causing coughing then it's usually been jumped on fairly savagely. Whiteness of crystals usually indicate lesser purity as well.

Ultimately if people want to use speed for things like work or study then ultimately for the sake of harm reduction the better option would be to get high quality ice, crush and cut with glucose (or maybe dissolve in alcohol or distilled water) to make it easier to measure dosage, as well as stick to doses as close to the therapeutic range as possible. Besides once diluted the temptation of smoking it is gone. It's much more efficient than buying speed, the strength is less variable, it's not filled with solvents and other shit like iodine, and in therapeutic study dosage people can prob get up to something like 8 doses from a point.

Amphetamines are very powerful and cause a shitload of damage to peoples bodies, brains, lives and families. For this reason I believe in trying to educate people about the facts, and hopefully reduce some of that potential damage to the people it spreads to. When you've seen people close to you have every facet of their lives completely fucked by this widely used type of chemical, or if you've had your own struggle, then you definitely wanna stop others ending up there however you can.

Stay safe guys =).

a great set of beginners facts ^

:worship:

what is the best way to gauge purity? for instance, how can you ensure that it isn't packed full of god-aweful msm? not that i am condoning smoking but that would be good info to know i think.

would i be right in saying that 'it's more efficient than buying speed' ultimately depends on your source of speed compared to your source of ice?

--------------------------------------------------------

anyway since i helped encourage the hedonistic use of this chronic substance, here is an alternative to playing with one-eyed willy for twelve hours straight.

get some massage oil and a yoga mat. no, you don't roll the yoga mat up into a faux vagina. you give yourself a massage and a yoga session like you never thought possible, or if yoga isn't your thing then do whatever is. then go and meditate, if like myself you are only moderately successful at meditation. the results can be astounding and they can really change you, and make you realise what you're physically and willfully capable of (but don't expect sober life to be quite the same). it's a powerful tool if you have the right attitude, but it can easily turn on you.

it's also useful if you get lots of things done beforehand from your "not-so-hard to do list". then eat whatever and start tackling that "can i please not have to do these things list".

Ultimately if people want to use speed for things like work or study then ultimately for the sake of harm reduction the better option would be to get high quality ice, crush and cut with glucose (or maybe dissolve in alcohol or distilled water) to make it easier to measure dosage, as well as stick to doses as close to the therapeutic range as possible. Besides once diluted the temptation of smoking it is gone. It's much more efficient than buying speed, the strength is less variable, it's not filled with solvents and other shit like iodine, and in therapeutic study dosage people can prob get up to something like 8 doses from a point.

I think this is pretty cool advice...once you have a clean source of stims/ice preparing it like this is a much smarter way to use and control, particularly with some serious cost issues around these products lately.

1 point=8 doses...I have to laugh, but still it's a good idea for non greedy fuggers and students ... :devil:

more like 8 points = 1 dose ey?

only joking

sorta

Lol yeah I was giving the 8 dose example purely for use in enhancing concentration and cognition as a dex substitute with high quality stuff.

Definitely not for recreational use.

If the crystal shards are big and completely see through then you can be generally sure it is of high purity. If you find that and it seems to be gathering tiny droplets of water but not but not exactly *wet* then it can mean even higher in purity as methamph is hydroscopic.

In the instance of paying 5x more for a point of good crystal over goo and both taken orally or snorted then I can guarantee the xtal will go further for equivilant money speng or at least just as far.

It's a different case when smoking as the big clouds of 'smoke' blown out is technically wasted vapour, despite the higher bioavailability.

All these are just general guidelines I've learnt through research, exp., and through people close to me who know their shit from long term use

If shit ice is bought then sometimes it's better off getting getting good speed price wise but at least msm is better for you than acetone, iodine and other reagents. When goo looks turd brown or dark orange, or tastes like petrochemicals then it can't be good for you

LOL.

more like 8 points = 1 dose ey?

only joking

sorta

Wasn't unusual to go through a gm in 3 days when times where different and cost were much much lower...but yeah a point to wake, another before work with coffee, lunch time tokes, twosee's tokes...well you get the drift....very very moorish when it's super clean...so is K FWIW...be careful, be very very careful with moorish stuff.

:blush:

Yeah definitely chiral. I've watched people smoke half weights in an hour. It's really sad how far people end up taking it.. Horrible to watch people who even after quitting still have permanent paranoid psychosis due to binges where they'd stay awake for up to 11 days on end.

you know the rat experiments where they pushed buttons to get a hit of dopamine and they'd end up running themselves to death or crossing electrical grids (after seeing other rats die trying) to push the button again?

you have to wonder what percentage of humans would do the same.

Panax ginseng - you'd be mad not too. Modophiline or what ever its called??

Ginseng is awesome.. Brahmi is excellent and really easy to grow but to appreciate the effects you need to be using these herbs for a couple months. I already mentioned the value of modafinil..

Nootropics that I've worked with after a month of strict dosage scheduals enhanced mostly memory recall, but no improvement in concentration or focus.

you know the rat experiments where they pushed buttons to get a hit of dopamine and they'd end up running themselves to death or crossing electrical grids (after seeing other rats die trying) to push the button again?

i've heard ov the one where they choose cocaine over food...but then again it's been shown that they will choose sugar water over cocaine:

Here we report that when rats were allowed to choose mutually-exclusively between water sweetened with saccharin–an intense calorie-free sweetener–and intravenous cocaine–a highly addictive and harmful substance–the large majority of animals (94%) preferred the sweet taste of saccharin. The preference for saccharin was not attributable to its unnatural ability to induce sweetness without calories because the same preference was also observed with sucrose, a natural sugar. Finally, the preference for saccharin was not surmountable by increasing doses of cocaine and was observed despite either cocaine intoxication, sensitization or intake escalation–the latter being a hallmark of drug addiction.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0000698

1 point=8 doses...I have to laugh, but still it's a good idea for non greedy fuggers and students ... :devil:

Only 8? I get 20-40 study doses out of a point of dex :blink:

Edited by alkatrope

My friends experience as he emailed this to me:

"I am quite convinced that speed {I call everything in this family speed} madness is all human. I am quite convinced that almost every motherfucker from this drug family would appeal to me - pure ephedrine did, loved it.

So yeah, madness is all human, not speed's.

Human stupidity, human addictive nature, human arrogance.

Because it's arrogant to discover a substance that turns you into a superhero, a guy who's never tired, social, pleasant, powerful etc etc and then go on, and do this every fucking day , ignoring the body, expecting this to go on, just because you're stupid enough to want this to go on forever...

Because it's stupid to take half a gram and have a chat or stay home to watch tv. Snorting a half a gramm+ and NOT doing something physical, running, dancing, dunno, is absurd if you ask me. And you don't really need more than 0.5~1 to have your body behave like a superman for 8~15 hours... So I can't really understand people who go on on binges.... for several days in a raw! what a fucking waste of speed and brain!

I mean what the fuck, when I was in berlin in 2002 I took it and went to dance to techno and hardcore gabba parties, and in the morning I returned home smoked some joints, maybe watched a film if I was still somewhat awake or had a talk if there was someone available - and then slept.

When I went to two parties two consecutive days because the second day was a techno act I really wanted to see, the pleazure was half, the somatic tireness double, appetite took more to resettle to normal etc, etc.

My body and mind never wanted this to last more than say, 15 hours... MAX and really needed time to recover from the body wear-out. Most of the times, it lasted 8~10 hours of absolute joy, energy, pleasure and love.

I love speed, and I find it disturbing [but still understandable] that it is so often considered 'the devil' "

Edited by mutant

according to wikipedia (yes, i know...), this is the bioavailability of amphetamine:

Oral 20-25%; nasal 75%; rectal 95–99%; intravenous 100%

and for methamphetamine:

62.7% oral; 79% nasal; 90.3% smoked; 99% rectally; 100% IV

i knew that rectal was an effective route, but i never knew it was almost as effective as IV. can anyone substantiate this?

the difference between snorting and shelving is around 20-25%. i know many people are averse to shelving, but imagine you were used to snorting these drugs and someone told you that you could get 20% more pure meth/amphetamine, you'd get very excited.

so i reckon cunts should start putting more things in their bum bum :bootyshake: