The Corroboree
reshroomED

Otways mushshroom camping/hunting

Hey guys I wouldn't mind tagging along too if thats cool. Sounds like it'll be an awesome weekend! All depends on what happens with my pay this week.

Anyone have a rough idea how long a drive it would be from Eastern suburbs?

Go to whereis.com.au and plan a route to "Beech Forest", the campsite is only 10-15kms away.

ed

Thanks Ed, very handy site that'll be. Looks like it'll be about a 3.5hr trip for me. Not to bad.

Apoth and I should be there

im out unfortunately. got a mates bday at my beloved jenolan state forest.

would have loved to have come and slapped yawning man around a little with my left testy, but thats the price you have to pay for venturing into the magic mountains!!

hope yas have a good one, PLEASE give apoth an atomic wedgie for me.

seriously, have a great time guys! :devil:

I am going to have to pull out as well. We got down to only 2 drivers and it was just going to be too dangerous.

I am really annoyed that I can't make it as I was really looking forward to some more camping action.

damn!

I only just stumbled across this post... im a bit late!

anyone trekking from melbourne with spare seats?

argh... work getting in the way of my reading and organising!

Pity about that Jono, was looking forward to meeting you at last

What time are people looking at arriving?

I'm thinking mid-arvo atm, but will tailor this to suit the earliest arrival.

ed

Ok.. so maybe I can have a car for this weekend... (Maybe)

If anyone would like an extra passenger in their car from melb + $ for petrol I would be happy to join

I will try to organise transport if anyone would like a lift you can let me know too!

If not, YM or I could possibly pick you up at Colac train station.

You'll need to be quick though, 'cause it's getting close now.

ed

I'll probably be off the net as of lunch-time tomorrow, so anyone seeking maps after then should pm Bread Filter, who has graciously taken up the task of making the map links available.

cheers,

ed

Damn, sorry to hear that Incog and Bread. I knew a few people would pull out, dissappointed you were amoung those few. Maybe next time? Bloody Mindexpansion lol. Niggles, i'm leaving tomorrow arvo sometime so if you can manage to get the train you can come with me bro. But i WILL be getting to the camp site before it gets dark, so really try and manage to get here in the arvo. Hopefully you'll pull a lift from someone. Maybe pm sharkxx or apothcary. Let me know man, but i'll be out of contact as of mid-late friday arvo as there's no reception out there.

cheers

I am all packed up and ready for some road-tripping...will arrive 3ish...so see ya then in the woods...

:lol:

A quick surf on the coast and i think i will be arriving at about 3pm.

Bring the wet weather gear, i think its going to rain a bit on saturday

:)

Shit, i just assumed people were making their own way. Lets say 3 lol. Can't wait kids, looking forward to meeting you all and then going bush bashing haha. Cya all soon.

cheers

are you coming on friday or saturday dude?

Most of us a heading straight to the camp site unless you organise prior on friday via PM so we can meet at the pub.

there will be people at the campsite from mid arvo on friday so you should find us there.

I just need the maps to this campsite if some1 could PM me. No problem to meet yas there. We're heading out tonight, depends how much of an all nighter we do as to what time we'll be there tommoz.

[edit]

hopefully we'll get there by 3 and meet at the pub then.

cyas soon!

Edited by The Dude

Hey dude

I'll prob float back and forth from the pub and campsite. Just hang around till someone gets there. There are signs and shit around so with a bit of trial and error you'll eventually find the place.

cheers

I'm just about to start packing, then a few chores and I'll be off (probably around 2pm this arvo).

If anyone is looking for maps after this, Bread Filter has the links, so pm him.

See ya down there.

ed

I'm just about to start packing, then a few chores and I'll be off (probably around 2pm this arvo).

If anyone is looking for maps after this, Bread Filter has the links, so pm him.

See ya down there.

Feel free to PM me guys.

I am now passing on the correct links instead of duds thanks to geckos help :)

yeah thanks for trying to fit me into your plans but ive missed the boat on this one things got way to complicated.

Next time for sure.

Feel free to PM me guys.

I am now passing on the correct links instead of duds thanks to geckos help :)

I am going to be away from the computer for a few hours. Post in this thread if you want me to PM you the maps as I have to check the forum with my phone.

sorted

Edited by -YT-

hey people ill be comming down saturday morning!!

can someone PM their mobile number or the address so i can get into contact with you when i get there and call you guys,

PLEASE!! I KNOW IVE LEFT IT LATE I HOPE I DONT MISS OUT, I FINISH WORK AT 6AM so ill leave and be there at 10ISH!!

PM your number and the address someone!!

cheers,

B

I'll PM you the link in about 20 minutes. I have to get to a computer.

Done.

I'll be back online at around 9am if anyone else needs the link. I am going out for the day at around 11am if someone wants to take over this job from me please?

Edited by Bread Filter