The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Huichols harassed by police during Peyote Pilgrimage

Cmon lads, lets not derail this thread any further, start another thread or head to tha "freeman" thread for this idle banter of who works harder whilst carrying saddams grandma into centrelink.

• Like 1

I've been trying to figure out how this relates to the Huichols being harassed by police during a Peyote Pilgrimage.... :unsure:

Let me read the thread again.... :scratchhead:

Im just trying to point out the bigger picture , it starts with little things like making a cactus illegal , then something like fishing is outlawed, maybe growing your own vegetables will be soon....eventually there is no freedom left ,but by then it will be too late to kick up a stink . If its natural and its banned then there is something very wrong ,no matter what the excuse given by the law makers.

I've been trying to figure out how this relates to the Huichols being harassed by police during a Peyote Pilgrimage.... :unsure:

Let me read the thread again.... :scratchhead:

It's the weed,...

whisperz,...

"freeman" thread for this idle banter of who works harder whilst carrying saddams grandma into centrelink.

that was a good summary.

goddamn caffeine excess :blush: apologies passive one :worship:

ps why are u a -1'er pass ol' boy? soz i just had a cuppa.

ps why are u a -1'er pass ol' boy? soz i just had a cuppa.

i got no idea what ya mean incog. :scratchhead:

This thread has fast degenerated into dysfunctional hilarity. :lol:

Im just trying to point out the bigger picture , it starts with little things like making a cactus illegal , then something like fishing is outlawed, maybe growing your own vegetables will be soon....eventually there is no freedom left ,but by then it will be too late to kick up a stink . If its natural and its banned then there is something very wrong ,no matter what the excuse given by the law makers.

You must be in the wrong thread... because that post was actually on topic :rolleyes:

(thank you) :wink:

i got no idea what ya mean incog. :scratchhead:

one of your posts must have been given a negative rating, although two posts must have been given a positive rating since then because you are + 1.

I searched for the companies 'united kindom/united kingdom', 'commonwealth of australia' and wanted to find the police one but it didn't work. I dont doubt the info but I expected to find the companies on Dunn and Brad st, as in the videos.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

I searched for the companies 'united kindom/united kingdom', 'commonwealth of australia' and wanted to find the police one but it didn't work. I dont doubt the info but I expected to find the companies on Dunn and Brad st, as in the videos.

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA registered in the UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION as 0000805157. See the websitehttp://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=Commonwealth+of+Australi...

either get on topic or get the fuck out of my thread, seriously

:ana: :ana: :ana: :ana: :ana: :ana:

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Amazing how quick the EGO slides in.

Once again I see beliefs being defended and falling back into the hands of control...or is it C.H.A.O.S. ?

Isn't this what the thread was about,like.... really when you think about it?

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves"

Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Teotz IMHO they are mongrel bastards for not respecting the indigenous way.

Let's start with our own back-yard,you never know,it may just catch on :wink: