The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tripsis

Bulk palo santo essential oil

I'd like to get a bottle or two of palo santo essential oil from this site. It is quite expensive, although not nearly as bad as some places, but it looks to be a more ecologically sound and sustainly harvested product than any other site I've seen.

Shipping for one bottle is US$29.60, a price which is completely unreasonable to me. However, that shipping cost remains the same for 10 bottles and only goes up to US$34.35 for 20 bottles. So the economies of scale become more favourable.

So, is anyone interested in getting a bottle or two to make shipping more reasonable?

yeah i will chip in for a bottle or two. let me know costs and bank details etc if you go ahead with it

Great, will do. Thought you might be interested. :)

They are US$18 a bottle. I've enquired as to whether they can do them any cheaper for larger orders.

I'll see if there's anymore interest, as it'll make them much better value with shipping the more we get.

ill grab 2 bottles! pm your details when youre ready and ill send money over

Sweet, glad to see some more interest. I'll give it a few more days, then double check how many everyone wants in the thread, then PM all who are interested.

thanks mate, any other oils they offer i will give the site a good look at tomorrow

They've got heaps, I'm tempted to get some others. The have agarwood essential oil from plantation, but it's very expensive ($50 for 1/6 dram which is approx. 0.5ml). Also have sandalwood essential oil from plantation.

did i send you some agarwood? its lovely stuff but like i said elsewhere very expensive. i think i better just stick with the palo santo oil for now.

Yes, you sure did, it smells amazing. Thanks mate.

I agree, it's far too expensive. Half a ml is a pretty tiny amount when you think about it.

I'll give it two more days, then work out the numbers in this thread.

Alright, so just to double check numbers before PMing details.

VelvetSiren: 2 bottles

ThunderIdeal: 1 bottle

ferret: 2 bottles

Is that correct?

Alright folks, order placed today. Should take 6 - 10 days to get here. Unfortunately (for me) the prices for the oil went from US$18 to US$20 a bottle, costing me another US$22 more and effectively killing the saving on shipping that was being made. Ah well, shit happens.

so do you need some extra cash for that?

Nah, it's seems too petty to bother about it, it's just annoying how prices go up like that.

damn,

bummer i missed this. Have been buying some from india which is vastly more expensive, and likely to be of dubious ecological nature.

has anyone done any research into bio-activity or synthesis pathways with this oil? It smells like liquid gold and i have been curious as to what goodness is within.

in-joy the aromas.

Arrived today! Just need people's addresses and I can send it all out.

All sent today. :P