The Corroboree
Chiral

Ozzie cactus names..clones and varieties list...?

arent MBN95 ans super bridge one and the same also known as crazy jane? and the melted wax is bruce if my memory serves me correctly.

Edited by PD.

some photos from my collection

norma

IMG_3300.jpg

el dorado

bridgesii

IMG_3304.jpg

the base of my el dorado cutting, had some damage to it, still a small cutting, be interesting to see this one in a year or two, goes to having one spine when it gets bigger

IMG_3303.jpg

rosei - edit to say it is most likely rosei#1 after seeing PD's photos

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

Edited by VelvetSiren

had this cactus for years, before the name yowie was used, used to think it was short spined peruvians, now after gettign some yowie cuts i would have to say they are the same, so i will call this one yowie.

IMG_3310.jpg

• Like 1

Hulk - Scop of mass proportions

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

i am not sure if i should put these in here but these are some that i have no name for

maybe we could see if they fit with any named ones

this is my special cactus, it has a special vibe to it, would love a name for it, at least an ID of somekind

otherwise i will give it a name but i think there could be a problem with giving the same clone different names

anyone got one like this

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

another shot of the above plant

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

Edited by VelvetSiren

some other shots of various plants.

tbm, i got a few tbm plants, most are clumping close to the ground one other is growing up away from the ground, both same clone i guess.

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

• Like 1

wang - pachanoi, reported to be of alkaloid interest

IMG_3328.jpg

i am not sure if i should put these in here but these are some that i have no name for

maybe we could see if they fit with any named ones

this is my special cactus, it has a special vibe to it, would love a name for it, at least an ID of somekind

otherwise i will give it a name but i think there could be a problem with giving the same clone different names

anyone got one like this

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

i dont think I have this one, maybe we could name her Zara? or Zoie, she looks great, Might have to hit you up for a cut VS! and one of the red spined beauty she looks awesome

Edited by sharxx101

arent MBN95 ans super bridge one and the same also known as crazy jane? and the melted wax is bruce if my memory serves me correctly.

They are different mate, I have both here and tey are def not the same

no, no names yet for this cactus sharxx, i would really like a botanical name for it, and i wont be taking cuttings of this one for a while i want to let it get big before i cut it. but when i do i will make it available. its a beauty though i reckon, has nice colors. out of curiosity why Zara?

ahh yeah sweet certainly does look like that ay.

Out of interest, I don't think it could be considered "active", although I read somewhere that Trout thought it was worth looking into. Where did you get it?

i got it from an old member here named merkaba

keep the images and names coming guys..VS you are legend bro..some seriously nice plants there... :wub:

no, no names yet for this cactus sharxx, i would really like a botanical name for it, and i wont be taking cuttings of this one for a while i want to let it get big before i cut it. but when i do i will make it available. its a beauty though i reckon, has nice colors. out of curiosity why Zara?

It looks like it has Ben genetics or is closely related, I only chose Zara as I like the name and I have meet some sexy girls named Zara and that cactus is sexy.

You are welcome to come down to my place and check out my collection VS as I would love to see your cacti. I will even come pick you up :)

I know how it is when yu fall in love with a cactus mate. My 4 ribbed plant will never get cut!

Edited by sharxx101