The Corroboree
holymountain

triple j hottest 100

i hate to do it but it'd be really swell if everyone here could head on over to www.abc.net.au/triplej and vote for Regular John in the hottest 100 this year. i know there's more important causes out there but fuck it would be cool if we made it. votes close this sunday 17th january. will only take two mins of your time. vote for all of our tracks or 'language', 'transmitter', 'we spell love' or 'panic' in particular if you can (as they probably have the best chance).

hell, i might even be able to reward you all with another one of those free cacti comps/spore print give aways later on if we get in...

peace.

I hope you win first place. and that then i also proceed to win first place...we could share the JJJ glory.
although if i can't win i would be happy for jDANGER to...nothing more nothing less. alright.

your music brings tears to my eyes...tears of joy.

GL < short for good luck.

excessive...why can't i just click "save changes"...you don't speak for us.

shweet filmclips baaht. Edited by reptyle

i love that song! was actually looking for the cd but cant find it :unsure: haha thats a spinout

my votes in! good luck!!!!

I'll bring you to all the shows, Reptyle. C'mon, golden ticket!

ah man i should really vote lol been listening for i dunno how long but never voted :rolleyes:

We Spell love, is especially a kick ass tune i reckon it'll make it. rad video too :shroomer:

thanks everyone. will see how we go.

yeah the 'we spell love' video might be familiar for those of you that came camping last year. i meant to post it here ages ago. we had hoped to film with lots of amanitas around but sadly we missed them by about a week. would have looked awesome.

oh well, always next year.

Hooray! We got your confirmation. Your songs:

Regular John - Language

Regular John - Panic

Regular John - Transmitter

Regular John - We Spell Love

have been successfully added to this year's Hottest 100. Thanks!

rockin music man! good lyrics,cool vid, voted #1

Edited by blowng

jaja done voted twice just to be sure :lol:

done

Guess we'll find out how you did soon man, Good luck. Hopefully I'll be hearin Language or We Spell Love on Tuesday.

Deserve nothing less bud and big ups again for the Rolling Stones Hard Rock Album of the year (just thought I'd mention it publically to bring the red to your cheeks :P)

Peace man and see you sometime soon.

Sucks you guys didn't make it in I listened to the whole damn 100 and heard plenty of songs less worthy than your fine tunes...I thought 'We spell love' would have got a look in for sure.

Also congrats on the Rolling Stone award man Schweeeet!!

hate to say it caleb, but im so so glad that Mumford and Sons won first place, some of the best music ive heard in a long while!! i absolutely love em'

hate to say it caleb, but im so so glad that Mumford and Sons won first place, some of the best music ive heard in a long while!! i absolutely love em'

yeah that is a good song and well deserving of the top place. listening in made me realise how out of touch i am with whats going on in music these days.. i remember 'back in my day' the hottest 100s were chock a block full of rock...not the case now at all. ah well the times they are a changing.

Yeah big shame that you guys didn't make it Caleb...

Though looking over it the other day made me realise that it's a pretty pitiful list. The fact that Not Fair by Lily Allen makes my organs rupture from irritation, and yet it scored in the top ten reinforces why I barely listen to JJJ anymore lol.

woah, woah, wait a second guys...who is this caleb you speak of?

never heard of him. i think its safe to say he has no affiliation with holy mountain whatsoever.

peace.

so it wasnt just me who was disappointed with the list :lol:

oh i hear they got 101-200 up aswell... dunno if would be worth looking at :P

Edited by -YT-