The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

APRIL 30th, May 1st and 2nd?

lock it in and I'm there, can take 2 others from Sydney.

* IMPORTANT INFORMATION *

The use of trained police officers and sniffer dogs will provide a greater degree of protection and safety on the trains. It will also discourage criminals from using the public transport system if they are carrying drugs because they may be identified. There is a problem with drug dealers using a Mercedes Benz, a BMW or whatever vehicle the Greens referred to. That is why I support increased police powers to conduct random drug tests and random drug searches of cars without all the necessary legislative requirements. Once again, people involved with drugs will be afraid not only to use the trains but also to use their cars on public roads, because they may be stopped by a random drug testing unit.

There is now a drug and alcohol testing facility at Mount Boyce Great Western Highway, along with increased police and highway patrol presence on all surrounding roads.

* The testing site is located 114 kms west of Sydney, 2 kms west of Blackheath, 5kms from Victoria Pass. The truck weigh station now also acts now as a combined drug and alcohol testing facility.

It is unknown weather this is a permanent location. The unit is heavily manned, detouring all eastbound traffic through the testing facility, then re-routes vehicles back out onto the the Great Western Highway.

would only test the driver.

... and then search the car, even on suspicion.

This country is such a fucking police state.

Where did you get that info Chiral?

Are we gonna be at the same site as last time??? If so I reckon it'd be worth a drive out on one of the days to find other fungal fields.

we are all meeting at the original site at lunchtime on the friday, then a scout around to look at other potential camping spots.

not long to go now! hazzaa!!

Hey people..

Would anybody object terribly to me bringing my girl Alice along??? I know it's kinda a guys thing, but those of you who have met her know that she can party like one of the boys :shroomer::P. And she's not bad on the eyes either lol.

Unfortunately the condition is that she doesn't get stuck with kitchen duty, as despite her gender handicap, her cooking skills leave much to be desired.

Either way - it's up to you guys.

Edited: Grammatical corrections.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

everyone is welcome...cept incog he's a big ass bogan and talks too much.... :wink:

Edited by Chiral

This country is such a fucking police state.

Where did you get that info Chiral?

first hand experience...perhaps it's not operational now after easter etc...but still it's pretty full on.

I disagree Chiral... see it came to my attention that both of you are necessary for the trip last year - you being able to see reindeers and *edit: mistaken identity* being willing to drink it's Amanita laden urine.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

fuck i'll never live that one down,

I guess...I'm gunna have to catch one and bring the damn beast back to the camp this year I'll show you...disbelivers B)

I am planning on bringing my girl along. Means there'll at least be two women there!

I am planning on bringing my girl along. Means there'll at least be two women there!

perhaps they can get together and do a show for the lads....

huge huge sarcastic tounge in cheek bad joke...please...still you could ask them...rofl.gif

cept jono he's a big ass bogan and talks too much....

my pimp hand is cocked and ready for you my little bitch.

perhaps they can get together and do a show for the lads....

now whos calling who a bogan? bogan?

i just dont know why more females show interest in this camping trip..... GOOD ONE CHIRAL U DICK WITH EARS

Nice one Chiral. Perhaps I'll let her read that and see if she still wants to come. She was already pretty hesitant about it, I'm sure if that's the prevailing attitude, joke or not, she'd rather not come.

oh come on ya bunch of precious pc hippies, I taking the piss...of course everyone is welcome females, males, half males half females, half man half biscuit, midgets, giants, nuns, communications ministers, rednecks, revheads, old fuckers, young fuckers, even people with no arms n legs can come along...the more the merrier.

sheesh sometimes I think people just look for any chance to jump on people for typed letters that even remotely say things that are not 100% PC.

that's why I'm a mac person, PC's suck.

im sure chiral wouldnt be so STUPID as to say anything along those lines at the camp. In fact im sure of it.

it is not, i can assure u, the prevailing attitude. mucho restepa to the females.

Hey, I'm all for non-PC. I hate the whole bloody concept of PC. I mean seriously, who the fuck decids what is and isn't PC anyway? But, having said that, if such a thing were to be said at the camp, to someone who doesn't know the person saying it, it would definitely come across the wrong way.

heh I don't think I would ever consider saying anything so lame to someone in a gathering, the net is a strange place to try and voice bad humour, still I'm looking forward to incogs cocked hand touching my bitch...smirk.gif

Edited by Chiral

Edited by lsdreamz

i swear to god if jono gets mentioned again on this forum someones gonna get bitchslapped.

as i have said before, jono has been under surveilance on this forum and evidence gathered to link him to an imaginary drug trade. its a hassle he can live without and why he no longer frequents the forum.

Id say i will leave as well if his name keeps getting brought up.

AGAIN- JONO IS NO LONGER A FORUM MEMBER.

i really hope this is the last time this has to be expressed.

Edited by incognito

Is passive coming...?

He'll have to face my redhead girlfriend is he does. :lol: