The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Slybacon

The Future of RCs?

Hi , I am new to this forum. I wanted to find out how one could best help improve Australia's tough stance on drugs? By this I mean are there groups one can contribute to out there, is there any one organisation who can really claim to be making "progress"? If people had some sort of leadership in this area then maybe united we may have a voice? I think its a l o n g way off but is there a glimmer of hope?

Welcome Slybacon B)

Check the EGA thread in news & notices.

Welcome Slybacon B)

Check the EGA thread in news & notices.

Seems i missed out this year, Any other links or info on the progress of drug law ( for the positive ) would be helpful...

The Australian .H.E.M.P party use to do alot they still hold the anual mardi grass drug reform relly..

But have got very slack in there activism latly... I spose a Organisation full of stoners cant be to productive.

http://www.hempembassy.net/hp2/

why is your name slybacon?

practically asking where is the war on prohibition taking place.

i find it a little suspicious, i don't see why anybody would choose that name.

No shit....!

I dont get why anyone would choose a name like ThunderIdeal or Chiral either :P

Maybe im way too relaxed but im sure pigs would have a little bit more sense choose a name that doesnt contain the word bacon...

The future of RCs?

Complete and total illegalization.

Get out while you still can (and buy a plant).

Hi , I am new to this forum. I wanted to find out how one could best help improve Australia's tough stance on drugs? By this I mean are there groups one can contribute to out there, is there any one organisation who can really claim to be making "progress"? If people had some sort of leadership in this area then maybe united we may have a voice? I think its a l o n g way off but is there a glimmer of hope?

please dont see this as noob bashing ,this just looks odd to some people is all and asking for answers......

your post has little directly to do with the thread title?rc's?recreational chemicals,research chems,roman catholics,arsies....ok neato and co heres your opening!

i want to end 'Australia's tough stance on drugs' not improve it.....your wording makes me think you want it tougher?

seems leaders are often the problem.wanting control and their agenda,then bailing as they spring board into a more conventional political career.

t s t .

dont you guys know kevins bro sly? talk about 6 degrees of separation!

Edited by t st tantra

There are glimmers of hope...that is not even the beginning of what is going on.

The truth is...the best thing you can do to help, is to develop and begin work with a system by which the sacraments, used to commune with and work with the multifaceted natures of reality may be implemented.

What i mean by this you need to define a goal, and essentially a pathway to achieving that goal. Our society is evidence oriented, so you will need to have verifiable evidence, or at least a way to explain the phenomena you wish to work with, finding a technique that is culturally appropriable (that's a new word) and investing it with the value you see it deserving.

There are many identifiable strand of wisdom flowing through our "new world cultural archive", one perfect example are the sublime transcendent faculties.

The path towards perfection and deathlessness is approachable from very specific angles and to tread this path becomes a divine duty.

Whether at this point the serpent of wisdom has merely tickled your mind into awakening or whether you are fully aware of the existence of such creation will define the complexity and stability of your immediate state...

There are currently no fully functional developmental systems open to the public by which you may begin to understand this path...no-one i know can give you instruction on how to use these substances correctly given your unidentified personal context.

In our current time period, the wisdom associated with such things was lost...it was re-seeded 40 years ago...and it is beginning to reshoot presently...the light of the awareness that coincides with the revelation of this knowledge will be available in another few years.

For now, the hardest thing you will have to deal with is the fear associated with embracing the divine whilst surrounded by demonic forces which manifest as social instruments of war and terror. If you can conquer these you shall be free to pursue the higher truths.

The simplicity is that by grasping the voidness of all things, the process of personal change can begin to shift the world...one day you will be living in darkness...the next in a light so bright you can barely see past yourself.

Personally and without the contamination of failed attempts to provide a solid basis for a flawed personal freedom devoid of any real progressive value shall be the only way you personally have forward. and i wish you well.

there are many texts regarding the use of Amrita, Soma, Ambrosia and the kykeon that you might be interested in searching for hints of the "right usage" though often without preparing the mind with pure intentions and a compassionate grounding it will be of little value.

I hope you find what you are looking for and that this information can be of some worth.

<!--quoteo(post=238558:date=Nov 29 2009, 09:16 AM:name=ThunderIdeal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThunderIdeal @ Nov 29 2009, 09:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=238558"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->why is your name slybacon?

Last name Cunningham!

I hope you find what you are looking for and that this information can be of some worth.

Thankyou for your post. Respekt

<!--quoteo(post=237924:date=Nov 24 2009, 12:26 AM:name=Slybacon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slybacon @ Nov 24 2009, 12:26 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=237924"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi , I am new to this forum. I wanted to find out how one could best help improve Australia's tough stance on drugs? By this I mean are there groups one can contribute to out there, is there any one organisation who can really claim to be making "progress"? If people had some sort of leadership in this area then maybe united we may have a voice? I think its a l o n g way off but is there a glimmer of hope?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

please dont see this as noob bashing ,this just looks odd to some people is all and asking for answers......

your post has little directly to do with the thread title?rc's?recreational chemicals,research chems,roman catholics,arsies....ok neato and co heres your opening!

i want to end 'Australia's tough stance on drugs' not improve it.....your wording makes me think you want it tougher?

seems leaders are often the problem.wanting control and their agenda,then bailing as they spring board into a more conventional political career.

t s t .

dont you guys know kevins bro sly? talk about 6 degrees of separation!

Hi there,

Only just realized that this thread was still going. I have recently taken in alot of information that has allowed me to expand my worldview. I am extremely hungry for knowledge (hence a friend directing me here) and find it extremely unsettling that nearly every entheogenic substance when intended for human consumption falls under the umbrella of our Analog Laws. I had RCs on the brain when posting this topic and probably kept it a little broad. Thankyou all for your input I will try to keep my posts a little more relative?

Cunning Ham :P (sorry it wasn't an exciting undercover piggy story)

Edited by Slybacon

that's a pretty good explanation. i'm sure you can also see why your name got our attention.

paranoia?

whats the difference really...come one, come all...

that's a pretty good explanation. i'm sure you can also see why your name got our attention.

Not really, I can't imagine any authorities using sly or bacon in their name.

~Boom~

at a loss as to precisely how to respond to the last two posts.

paranoia?

whats the difference really...come one, come all...

i thought if somebody knew where the REAL, the very CORE impetus behind decriminalisation was located, maybe they wouldn't want to paint a big target on it.

behind decriminalisation?

wouldn't want to?

I can think of personal reason why i would want to have left at least something for myself to do in this lifetime, and though that's not entirely reasonable...i can also see why in time such things due to war, and the passing of cultural knowledge and holding of power in specified places, the magick was removed from the world...the coalescing of functions to limit the applications of the creative potential... slightly slipping backwards, though only in the same wise as planetary precession...

to understand in context, the extended truths of evolution of the consciousness of the one being, it must be relearned, with new contexts and new attachments, an elevated base material...

to truly discover that which is from the past and create from such, a new model for the future, is possible only with such a reference point...to be situated according to personality and *karma* within the midst of a predefined cultural understanding is simply not who i am...though a buddhist is still a buddhist, a christian a christian and for forever and all time, until they become aware and choose to modify their situation, shall continue to be themselves, thoughtout infinite births, with however, changed contexts...

finding yourself, as the popular cliche points towards, is simply locating yourself within time and heading to where you next wish to appear...

accordingly, asking regarding the REAL and CORE motives behind our current situation and it's reasoning, is simply only answerable in reference to what it is your trying to achieve...are you trying to witness sufering and eventual liberation? are you trying to remain trapped by a social context which evokes certain emotions as a way of understanding a process you have blindly set up in your sphere of existence? are you simply indifferent to such things and don't even notice?

there are myriad reasons, i am somewhat able to comprehend what i may wish to experience in my life, and i use this as part of the map which helps me decide where i need to go next...

to understand what you are trying to get out of your world...first understand what brought you here...take lots and lots of blame, and then let it go...it is a blessing that brought you to where you are, and you can only get freer once your awake...unless thats not what you choose.

there is no reason for anything...and there is nothing to highlight other than that purpose for which you wish it.

i reckon!

and accordingly...

1 Corinthians 13

Love

1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

i thought if somebody knew where the REAL, the very CORE impetus behind decriminalisation was located, maybe they wouldn't want to paint a big target on it.

I have an idea where i can help locally. But i thought this site may offer some alternatives. These alternatives through trust and time may lead to the source. No one expects anybody to paint a big target man. That would be silly.

When you join the masons you don't go straight to 33rd degree. You get info released slowly as you earn it. I am assuming it is the same with any secrets.

What are the secrets?

Only when trust is dead do people need secrets...

Or maybe when madmen are alive...

Can we know the secret? How could you logically help?

What are the secrets?

Only when trust is dead do people need secrets...

Or maybe when madmen are alive...

Can we know the secret? How could you logically help?

Secret - Something u don't want anyone you dont trust knowing.

In this case major devolopements in research that could have impact on drug law but are not ready to be released.

Edited by Slybacon

I'm intrigued...what field of research?

Are you going to levitate spontaneously in front of a crowd of TGA officials? That might turn some opinions...though we all know the enlightened don't do party tricks unless they absolutely have to. And i wouldn't be all that surprised if they didnt even believe it was real...ahhh the simple power of a well thought out argument...

No, i was actually thinking of beaming lasers of pure thought into the minds of anyone that stands in our way

My response was an example. I have no secrets, but it seems that whoever ThunderIdeal is talking about when he mentions painted targets must have something to hide, although what ever it is probably wont bring about the change they are looking for.

Edited by Slybacon