The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thelema

stuff

What's going on T? I'm a little bit worried about you..

What's going on T? I'm a little bit worried about you..

I have to admit that I have just stumbled across about 750 posts that insulted me and spread lies about my business. These posts had been up for the last year or more. Darren from herbalistics used all his existing contributions and edited them into insults, smut and very damaging lies about SAB. I was torn between feeling sorry for the poor guy for having wasted so many days on editing all those posts [and the decrepid mind that drove him to it] and on the other hand weighing my options for legal action. The annoyance of this thread just pushed me over the edge.

Way too busy to think too much about it so I'll just dump it on my lawyer next week and let him work it out.

So yeah, I'm over it and all good again. I promise not to bite off any more heads this evening ;)

I promise not to bite off any more heads this evening

so no oral sex tonight? :lol:

Seriously, here you're just the guy-that-owns-the-shop on which this forum is based. I've been 'warning' you about this for ages. You have an immense amount of respect from the community because of this and many other things, but the time is coming, indeed nigh, when you can no longer control or exhibit the monarchical tendancies like you used to enjoy.

My advice: stop with the capitalist-neurosis that infects [not many] of your [worst] threads for the last year.

Feel free to argue against your financial favour. The dollar has limited the almighty.

I have to admit that I have just stumbled across about 750 posts that insulted me and spread lies about my business. These posts had been up for the last year or more. Darren from herbalistics used all his existing contributions and edited them into insults, smut and very damaging lies about SAB. I was torn between feeling sorry for the poor guy for having wasted so many days on editing all those posts [and the decrepid mind that drove him to it] and on the other hand weighing my options for legal action. The annoyance of this thread just pushed me over the edge.

Way too busy to think too much about it so I'll just dump it on my lawyer next week and let him work it out.

So yeah, I'm over it and all good again. I promise not to bite off any more heads this evening ;)

And you don't answer your phone.

And you don't answer your phone.

wtf. was that you who just tried to ring me at 2.40am?

the time is coming, indeed nigh, when you can no longer control or exhibit the monarchical tendancies like you used to enjoy.

My advice: stop with the capitalist-neurosis that infects [not many] of your [worst] threads for the last year.

Feel free to argue against your financial favour. The dollar has limited the almighty.

huh? you lost me. are you saying that because I supply some products to HHH and because I am friends with the owner, that I can't comment on any of the products on the market?

please note that I made no comment about the quality of kaktus or indeed anything else related to it. I can't take stims so wouldn't have a clue what it feels like. For all I know this is indeed only a caffeine dose with no other merit, but then it would be nice to hear that from someone who has actually taken it ratehr than from someone who is a few years behind in product chronology. My beef is with the way people have opinions about ANY products rather than actually sharing knowledge.

You have the same broken record rant now for a few years and still seem to think that there is some hidden agenda. Everyone knows about my financial and personal involvement with HHH. Get over yourself.

it was me.

well that makes you an inconsiderate fucking idiot. You just woke up daniel and by the time he gets back to sleep [remember, he suffers from insomnia] he'll have to get up for a very long day working at an orchid fair. I mean who the fuck rings people at 2.40 in the morning?

Are you on the bottle again or what has led you to make such a moronic decision?

Fuck man, who needs enemies when I've got friends like you around :BANGHEAD2:

No, no and no.

And it wasn't me who rang, I was being opportunistic and playful. As for my broken-record rant, what exactly is that? There's nothing in my subjectivity that compares to that. I've taken you to task over many things, but I don't recall any broken record rant stuff happening.

What I'm saying is : check your attitude. Because from what I've been seeing recently it displays an arrogance and disdain towards a lot of people [myself included]. And the whole owner thing, well that's a shorthand for no-one being able to reprimand you like you would be were you any other member.

Come on now, check your anger dude.

OK, I get it now. Not the best night to wind me up though.

You know I have a terrible memory for names, right? Since members have started changing names like they change their socks I have lost complete track of just about everyone. So problem with this is that sometimes the only thing I can go by is the post count and joining date, but you know how the Teotz effect can make these unreliable too. So, for all intents and purposes when I read posts I often have no idea who I am dealing with. I treat the post at face value. If it is a crap post then I'll say so. Doesn't mean I hold a grudge against that member or even that I remember tomorrow who I told off yesterday. Seriously, I am sure a lot of members feel far more hurt than they should be. For me once an issue is dealt with then that's the end of it for me and tomorrow is another day.

There is a high likelihood that xodarap [and others] will think twice before making such a post next time and if it means he hates me just a little but make these forums a bit better then I can live with that.

I tried to keep track of people for a while, but as I don't spend as much time on the forums anymore I have found it pretty abstract to remember names. I wish we still had the old forums where name changes were difficult and rare.

Huichol, when it comes to attitude and disdain you are a special case for me. Don't think that my spats at others are in any way the same as the way I respond to your manipulations:p

As for being angry about being rung at 2.40 in the morning, I have no plans to suppress that anger in any way. It's pretty clear who rung and he better have a bloody good explanation and apology [you kinda threw me with your admission, but obviously only the offender could have posted about it 2 minutes later]

PS, I kinda feel crap about having diluted this thread even more. PH, if no one objects then maybe you could split this thread starting with post 19, then 21 and onwards and put it in chillspace.

Huichol, when it comes to attitude and disdain you are a special case for me

Oh baby I seem to be a special case for everyone...

No idea why tho'.

So problem with this is that sometimes the only thing I can go by is the post count and joining date, but you know how the Teotz effect can make these unreliable too.

How the hell did I become part of this?!

What does your comment about me mean?

BTW, Torsten if there is anyway I can help you out please let me know.

chill out teotz, you have a special term after your nick coined by the owner of one of the best ethno forums.... Isn't that enough??

Nick? You mean nickname?

yep, now I realised this term is not so much used nowadays... :)

Wow! Should I feel special that a thread has been created with my name as the author, extracted from somewhere else?

Imagine the things you could do if everyone had that power, to cut and paste people from threads and thumbnail to the sinbin as like a new thread!

I could really make whoever I want to feel really silly!

And b4 you say, : silly enough, already, think about this:

Who cut and pasted this?

Wow! Should I feel special that a thread has been created with my name as the author, extracted from somewhere else?

Imagine the things you could do if everyone had that power, to cut and paste people from threads and thumbnail to the sinbin as like a new thread!

I could really make whoever I want to feel really silly!

And b4 you say, : silly enough, already, think about this:

Who cut and pasted this?

why does this make you look silly?

why would it make you look sillier now than it did in the original thread?

I suggested the extraction to the mod, publically in the thread and asked for comment. That was 2 weeks ago, so obviously you didn't have a problem with it at the time or you could have commented. But it's much more fun whining after the fact, right?

I am sorry I did not raise an initial objection.

Your reply seems nasty.

Yes, sometimes it is easier to winge about something after the event. Especially so when I only check the forums weekly [or at least sometimes a week between viewings].

I hope you feel better soon, T.

I guess the main point I am making is, which probably I did not make clear, is why should the post be cut to make me the leader? Why not cut a little beforehand or afterhand and have you as the thread leader? - you may have made the recommendation that the aside be excised: but are you saying that little did you know that the thread in the gripes section might not begin with YOUR name? - maybe I did not object because I had no idea that I would be held as the thread leader!

I think you know why the edit has been made like this, don't you?

And I think you know why the excision wouldn't have been made if you were anybody else requesting it.

Once again, the "crazy shop guy" comes to dominate your persona on these boards. Not a good look.

I am ready for your denial: that it was beyond your control. But your attitude seems beyond control at the moment.

You have carried out a campaign of hatred towards me under the guise that my comments are threatening your business. These comments, if the reader is not aware, relate to the [absence of] declaration of ingredients of "White Light" dreaming mix and "I can't believe.." mixes.

For a start, I never had in mind to denigrate or obstruct your business as an intention. Maybe you are confusing consequences with intentions, a typical naive fallacy.

Also, I believe that this 'concocted' harm towards SAB has only been relayed twice in the past 2 years, once when I questioned the declaration of the ingredients of "I can't believe it's not.." mixtures, about 2 years ago, and again, just recently, where I made the ill-conceived stance against the "white light" dreaming mixture, which I later recanted to some extent.

But I still maintain my stance that an open conversation should happen on these boards regarding the declaration of ingredients in shamanic products. This is freedom of speech, I'm sorry if it impacts on people's businesses, but maybe in the future I'll try and frame it in a way so that it is not seen as directly in recapitulation towards any particular business owner.

I do not know where T's extra hostility comes from. It is strange, because years ago, I'm talking about 5 years ago, I used to provoke Torsten. But our commonality prevailed. And now I say boo to a goose and feathers are flying :huh:

geez you're a whiner.

I guess the main point I am making is, which probably I did not make clear, is why should the post be cut to make me the leader?

because your post was where the conversation strayed from being about kaktus or the discussion thereof.

Why not cut a little beforehand or afterhand and have you as the thread leader?

It seemed a logical place to cut it. WTF are you concerned about being the thread leader? Then again, i am sure that if it was cut with me as first post you'd find a reason to complain about that too.

It was a logical clean place to cut. If you can think of a better one let me know and I'll see if I can do that for you as it is obviously incredibly improtant to you [and of no importance to me].

but are you saying that little did you know that the thread in the gripes section might not begin with YOUR name?

I really couldn't care less who's name it starts with. Mind you, it was YOU though who griped off topic.

Once again, the "crazy shop guy" comes to dominate your persona on these boards. Not a good look.

I am ready for your denial: that it was beyond your control. But your attitude seems beyond control at the moment.

FFS, you are worse than a 3 year old. Feel free to ask planthelper to change it. I couldn't care less who's name is first. All you do is whinge and whine around here. You almost take up as much time as a troll.

I think your a great guy Torsten, despite what anybody else may think!

now to air my dirty laundry with torsten....

WHY DO U NEVER SEND ME GIFTS ON FARMVILLE YOU STINGE!!!!!!

YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT ME ADDICTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

All you do is whinge and whine around here.

if you hadn't noticed, the only thing I whine about is you. All my other posts are normal. I often wonder why that is, that you bring the worst out of me. It's a pretty gross mischaracterisation. My observation is that the only time YOU deem to post now on the boards is usually to denigrate or be hostile to people. You used to be the crux of information and solidarity on this board, now when ever I see a post from you I just KNOW it's going to contain the words "arrogant" or "ignorant" or "whiner" etc etc

So I complained about the thread, change your name to the leader then if you care so little; thanks.

So I complained about whitelight and ICBIN...What other evidence have you go other than these, which obviously inflate like neurotic balloons in yourself?

I can't believe you'd get so hostile, considering nothing personal has been intended.

FFS Torsten, you're acting ALMOST like a troll on your own fuc*ing boards!!

WTF dude?

I can go as long as you can, my dear: it's just that the longer you participate in this conversation, the more people are going to be turned off buying anything from you. Indeed, you've probably already done yourself more damage than my initial qualms about UNDECLARED INGREDIENTS in WHITE LIGHT and I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT..!!! - given that just as many people read you in this thread than read my original threads. So what advert do you have next for the world?

BTW, you don't HAVE to respond to this if you feel I am being "trollish". Just a hint. It would probably look better for you if you didn't.

When was the last time you contributed seriously to these forums?

Ok what the hell did Torsten do to make you so mad?

I can go as long as you can, my dear: it's just that the longer you participate in this conversation, the more people are going to be turned off buying anything from you.

He could just ban you. Or me. Or anybody from this forum. It's HIS site. I'd imagine he pays to keep this wonderful website running. So he could do what he pleases.

Doesn't it say something that he allows you to voice your opinion against him and his site? Try that shit on ANY other website and they will ban you so fast! Go over and ask at Edot... it's one of their written rules that anybody flaming the mods is instantly banned.

BTW, you don't HAVE to respond to this if you feel I am being "trollish". Just a hint. It would probably look better for you if you didn't.

He's right Torsten, let me tell this guy off, I have no creditability to lose. :)

When was the last time you contributed seriously to these forums?

Whenever he pays the goddamn bill to keep this forums running each month (or year, or w/e).

I think Torsten is a busy guy, who cares if he doesn't post all the time!

hi,

don't think I am at war with Torsten, we are just tiffing. I was proud to stand up to his agression towards you the other night. He does this a lot to people. Thanks for staying in there,

Love

HCLYBRW

look at this bs huichol sent to me in pm??? wtf????

i think you secretly have a big, pulsating, throbbing hard-on for T Huichol.

stop with your bullshit man, ur impressing no-one. this crap goes on 24/7 every year on this board.

as many people as you think are on your 'side' in your FUTILE rants against Torsten, believe me, twice as many think you are a whining, pathetic shitstirrer.

most of your posts only promote the regularity of my bowel motions, with their antagonistic tones.