The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
landon

rainbow familey??????

well i had a thought and i was wandering if there is a rainbow familey in australia im here in the usa so i dont know enlighten me.

what the hell is a rainbow family?

They hang out with the Partridge family.

I know there's one in QLD. Thats as much as i know.

cheers

Went to a gathering years ago...

if we are talking about rainbow gatherings here.

next one... in WA then one in NSW 2010 : http://www.rainbow.lickorish.net/index.html

Good fun, but not sure I'd take my two year old to one.

Just to stir you up incognito: I'm not sure dudes in black jeans with jim beam t-shirts clutching at every plant they see trying to get off chops would be that welcome. lol

peace

mz

Edited by meanies

Went to a gathering years ago...

if we are talking about rainbow gatherings here.

next one... in WA then one in NSW 2010 : http://www.rainbow.lickorish.net/index.html

Good fun, but not sure I'd take my two year old to one.

Just to stir you up incognito: I'm not sure dudes in black jeans with jim beam t-shirts clutching at every plant they see trying to get off chops would be that welcome. lol

peace

mz

discriminatory bastards!

Thats bit rough

incog i got a bluey singlet flannel shirt, trackie dacks KT26's or thongs if you need some formal wear

Edited by mac

Blueys are the shiz!!!

choice now all i need are some stubbies and im right to go!

i guess it could be worse, maybee a badly tie-dyed shirt sporting some hypocritical slogan, driving around in my VW churning out a thick smog, really bad teeth and even worse body odour, and a good dose of mental illness when no-ones looking ; )

Edited by incognito

ahhh just cruize with mac u wear ya beam shirt ill wear my black tight leg strech jeans JD shirt & vb beanie with tattooed arms hanging out of the window of the HQ 350v8 & 2 speed powerglide mwahahahah .

but dont forget the winny reds tucked up the sleeve

Edited by mac

HQ ute with a southern cross and a "fuck off we're full" sticker.

lol.

I hijacked a thread in the name of appropriate rainbow gathering wear hahaha:

post-3725-1256000790_thumb.jpg

haha i protest against the sticker clad utes here by sporting a huge 'BIG DUMB STICKER' sticker on my rear window, just to rev the 'dirt chooks' up. (Local gang who are trying despertely to imitate the braboys since the movie came out. can you belive these kids have 'dirt chooks' tattooes across their backs and necks? taking boganism to the next level!

edit- i am however rather fond of blueys ; )

Edited by incognito

"BIG DUMB STICKER" Ahahaha that's great! Where do I get one?

I saw this beast in front of me in traffic in Lidcombe. Didn't get a chance to see what the bushpig driving it looked like :lol:

th_06032009400.jpg

haha i saw a ute a couple of months ago parked near where i work with a fuck off we're full sticker & a my other toys my wife sticker about a hundred other similar ones, so with my finger i wrote in big letters I AM A WANKER in the dust lol, funniest thing is he didn't notice & days later it was still on there & he'd been driving all around

i used to have this little diahatsu handyvan that i used to race them in at the lights in orange- smashed them everytime! loved the look on their faces!!

of course could only beat them over that short distance but thats what counts right???

One of my friends produced the best calls ive ever witnessed one night, when we where out tripping. He was wearing this really tripped out hippy shirt, when we left at closing time a few of these ute drivers started hassling him out calling him 'space cadet' and 'hippy'. Anyways my friend, tripping absolute balls, turns around to the main instigator, cowboy hat, boots, drizerbone the lot and says ' and who do you think you are? Clancy of the freaking Overflow'? well i hit the deck in raptuous laughter, as did quite a portion of this guys mates, one of those tripping moments where you wake up the next day feeling like your ribs are broken you have laughed so hard and for so long.

on the otherhand, some of these guys are actually nice, helpful honest, hard working people. yet alot are wanks. like all subcultures really!

Confushus say - "It take all type to keep chinese tee shirt and bumper sticker factory afloat"

i guess it could be worse, maybee a badly tie-dyed shirt sporting some hypocritical slogan, driving around in my VW churning out a thick smog, really bad teeth and even worse body odour, and a good dose of mental illness when no-ones looking ; )

hahathata thats funny as hell that is what you think/............. here in the usa the rainbow family is a group of activists that stands for peace and love above everything elce......... some of us are doctors lawyers politicians it doesnt matter what you are wearing at a gathering as long as you have peace and love for your fellow brother or sister you will be welcomed with open arms......

oh yea so the rainbow warriors /family is the name given 2 some humans incarnated on earth who at a time when the trees are vanished and rivers and streams are polluted these warriors will rise and some how save the day I think....

it doesnt matter what you are wearing at a gathering as long as you have peace and love for your fellow brother or sister you will be welcomed with open arms......

Try Tasmania then, I hear they are big on loving their brothers and sisters down that way... :wub:

I went to a rainbow gathering in NSW ten yrs ago, definitely a peak experience of my life...

never heard of it, love the idea, will be at the NSW 2010.

thanks for bringing it to my attention.