The Corroboree
kramer

Syringes?

Hey guys new here! how are yas!

Getting into the wonderful world of Psychedelics ATM and have ordered some spore prints online was just wondering if you guys would know the best place to guy and buy syringes?

Thanks

Kramer

Your local vet should have what you want.

ed

Thanks mate! also Perlite is that available locally in Perth? I have a shitload of hydroton should I just use that?

perlite is at bunnings or hydro shops! id recomend getting syringes from any printer/ink store as the vet gives ya funny looks. my mate went to cartridge world and the guy said no we dont sell them but you can have a few for free, they are used to fill up ink cartridges.

perlite is at bunnings or hydro shops! id recomend getting syringes from any printer/ink store as the vet gives ya funny looks. my mate went to cartridge world and the guy said no we dont sell them but you can have a few for free, they are used to fill up ink cartridges.

Awesome Could I just use the expanded clay instead as I already have bulk of it? Im not worried about funny looks I just laugh it off haha anyone that thinks your weird just hasnt lived! But hey if I can get free ones im all for that!!

Kramer

Awesome Could I just use the expanded clay instead as I already have bulk of it? Im not worried about funny looks I just laugh it off haha anyone that thinks your weird just hasnt lived! But hey if I can get free ones im all for that!!

Kramer

Hydroton clay does work, better in combination with a bubbler.

That being said perlite is in my opinion a better method of retaining 99% humidity. It just holds in water so well and provides great moisture. (Not to mention its ridiculously cheap!)

As far as syringes go I just buy them at my local chemist, all big pharmacy's sell them. Get 10cc 18g. Or alternatively you can ask for a 'sharps kit' which although makes you look like a junkie comes with some free distilled water for your troubles ;D .

1cc, 10cc and 20cc plungers are available on the SAB store. They might be out of sharps, though.

Sharps & Syringes are FREE in Australia at your local needle exchange.

Thanks you guys are awesome! I now know where to come for all my druggy questions!

Syringes...available at chemist...every single pharmacy stocks all sizes and variety's...they are like 50cents each...

In regard to needles, I always found them way too short.

Scavenged an old telescopic radio antenna (from tranny etc) and araldited a length of the appropriate diameter over my bought sharp. Made innoculations from spore/karo much easier and allows better distribution of innoculant.

ed

Edited by reshroomED

Hmm lol just went to the chemist looking for syringes and came back with five of them druggy ones the needle is way short cant be fucked playing with antennas.. Anyone know exactly what I should be asking for because I dont and they just kinda looked at me funny hehe I couldnt come up with a story why I wanted em either lol!!

Long 18 gauge needles, i think the long 18 gauge ones are more used for animals and might not be easy to get at all chemists. You have to be a sadist to spike a vein with one that big LOL

If your near a vet that works with large animals just tell em you need 20ml syringes and 18gauge needles for benacillin for your friends horse, Thats the most common sizes for large animal penacilin (Benacilin is the trade name) and they're the perfect size for most of your mycology.

Hillbilly

Buy your blunt N33dles from SAB

link:

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/Website...ageframeset.htm

or

http://shaman-australis.com.au/shop/popup_image.php?pID=880

can't seem to get a direct link... just look around the SAB store... everything you need is there, including what i mention below

and get your syringes from a farm store... the type that sells bulk animal foods...

I grow all sorts of edible mushrooms and I just tell em I'm trying to grow certain types in the local area.. botanical names usually lose them in the conversation.

peace

oh and I'm not a druggy either.

Edited by meanies

1.5" 18g for intra-muscular injection is what your after.

They are syringe and needle separate. Get 3ml baarrels and the 1.5" needles.

dude printer ink shops!!!!! catridge world! they give you them free!! no funny looks! any size you want! 2ml-22ml!! blunts or sharps!!!! enough said!!! free

Yeah id prefer sterile ones though..

what the? who said they werent sterile??? they are medicinal needles, same ones from vets. they are 100% sterile dude!!! there is no reason to pay for bulk and ship them out. easyest way to get them!!!! trust

In saying that, bulk is awesome and it don't cost much... They come in handy for all sorts of things.

Anyone after Cheap Sterile Syringes & or Needles, Sharps or Blunts, Just Pm me!

I can supply from 1ml Insulin Syringes all the way thru the range to 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml & 50ml Syringe Barrels.

Also Sharp or Flat ended Needles of any size, Alcohol Swabs & 2ml or 5ml Sterile Waters and Disposal/Storage Containers.

I will do Any Amount, So those just after 1 or 2 items or if you would like to mix & match

Feel free to contact me with your order & we can go from there!

Thanks!

Hey guys new here! how are yas!

Getting into the wonderful world of Psychedelics ATM and have ordered some spore prints online was just wondering if you guys would know the best place to guy and buy syringes?

Thanks

Kramer

Get a fit pack from the chemist, if u dont want to be seen, vending machines are available at most regional hospitals

U can usually buy 5mg, or fit packs, filters too

My wife is a vet nurse so getting syringes is a piece of cake for me!

Cheers

Kevlar