The Corroboree
WickedFart

Long term positive effects

I have just been reading the smoking mixes thread thanks to Tantra for rehashing it out of the archives. I was just wondering if any have noticed any drop in performance due to the effects of smoking such mixes or well any mix. First and foremost i treasure my brain and would like to stay clear of anything that reduces motivation or memory.

So i guess in short what herbs would people class as positive, neutral, and negative long term. I have ordered some xhosa and from what i have read it is all positive concerning dreams. I cant wait to get some vividness back. I have an EEG and did some biofeedback for a while there with great results on dream recall. I stopped it for some time, now bugger if i can reproduce the results.

I guess what i am after is something that adds to life. Gives me a kick but dosnt interfere with it. I am raw vegan and have a pretty clear head and so enjoy reality pretty much all the time. Some years ago i use to be into weed and shroons and found that as much as they gave they would take more. I had all but given up on the idea of a truly spiritual chemical experience when i came across Phalaris which was just so monumental, it was so clean, so effective, so amazing, so blissful, like giving your head a scrub out. It really opened my eyes. Has anyone had such an experience with another plant.

negative long term? definitely weed. but you say you've kicked the stuff so your sweet there.

Yeah I reckon weed myself which is why i kicked. I do have the odd bit once in a blue moon though. Nothing compared to what i was like in NZ. My favourite at the time was oil. You just cant beat it for instantness.

negative long term? definitely weed. but you say you've kicked the stuff so your sweet there.

Only for regular long term use. Weekly is not bad. And it depends on the strain.

WickedFart

I guess what i am after is something that adds to life. Gives me a kick but dosnt interfere with it.

Coffee and Malto-Milk biscuits...all the way. :D

Seriously though, I think you are already on the right track with Silene. Maybe experimenting with your own 'dream recipes', researching different plants with similar effects...I think that could be something that will add to your life without interfering - so long as it does not interfere with your sleep patterns.

Yeah I definitly agree on the strain mattering. I cant recall if its indica or sativa which turns you into a couch potato but i bloody hate the stuff and for some dang reason it seems to be the most common. I quite like the buz from the non couch potato one, and it tends not to interfere so much with life. You can be bother getting up and doing something, and your able to use the buzz to enjoy what your doing. So yeah definitly.

Weekly for sure as well. I think as well its something to proud of or what i mean to say shines light on your character. Allot of people will sell there soul for the stuff. That you have control is a definite positive for your character. I didnt say that too well but i bet you guys know what i mean. The reason drugs have such a bad rap is because some people cant keep there shit together. I am not saying its there fault its just unfortunate. I know i am not a good person on alcohol so i avoid the stuff like crazy, dont touch it.

Only for regular long term use. Weekly is not bad. And it depends on the strain.

Shit yeah man on a good day, that is a bad day i can go through 25 or more cups of coffee. I am pretty good and not drinking so much now, supplement it with herb tea. I think i drink so much hot stuff cause i have addisons desease and a slow metabolism.

Yeah I cant wait till the XHosa arives. I love dreaming like crazy. I use to belong to the OTO and would keep a dream diary. Its amazing what you dream about and the fun you have. It really gives you an outlet and a window to the soul. Try as i may now the dreams just arnt as vivid and i struggle to recall them. Maybe I am waiking up at the wrong time to ebel to recall, sign of old age, who knows.

The guy that created the lucid dreaming institue created a symbolic language for dreams. Basically you would learn these symbols like car would be anxiety or something, wall might be friend. You would learn this alphabet while awake and so when you went sleep you uncocnious mind would use the alphabet to comunicate with the concious mind. By using a known symbolic language you take all the guess work out of interpreting the dreams, also means you dont have to listen to some hoky old lady or gay dude telling you what your dreams mean :)

Coffee and Malto-Milk biscuits...all the way. :D

Seriously though, I think you are already on the right track with Silene. Maybe experimenting with your own 'dream recipes', researching different plants with similar effects...I think that could be something that will add to your life without interfering - so long as it does not interfere with your sleep patterns.

Actually weed is good for you long term. It's been proven to be good physically but it can take away your motivation if you use too much on a regular basis. Use it wisely

I recall it being good for glauchoma but i didnt know it was good for anything else. What else is it good for Stonehenge

Actually weed is good for you long term. It's been proven to be good physically but it can take away your motivation if you use too much on a regular basis. Use it wisely

Smoke Esfand...either through a pipe, in a rollie or in a room as incence.

Will detoxify environment and help your mind to chillout, whilst subtely boosting levels of neurotransmitters...

Help you chillout...haha...

Mix with mugwort as a semi inert base material, and small amounts of tobacco for flavour and smotthnessess.

Bless.

That's interesting Reptyle ,just did a search and found this interesting story from Zoroastrian theology:

http://www.luckymojo.com/aspand.html

I"ve generally burned white sage and fallen viridis leaves in a S/S bowl with a mini-torch for various clearing exercises....seems to clear the air and has a nice up feel to it.

How does one get esphand to continure to smolder away? or any raw plant based incenses?

When I have tried it seems to die quickly

My personal belief is that MJ is good for long term memory and bad for short. I Think i read in a New scientist mag a few years back that THC is naturally occuring in the brain anyway and the purpose of it is to coat and protect brain cells.

Wickedfart correct me if im wrong as i have not looked back apon your posts but in regards to phalaris you mentioned in the beginning of this thread how do you use it?

I seem to remember you were having trouble with DMT extraction.

GinjaNinja hi :) ,generally on charcoal blocks.

My personal belief is that MJ is good for long term memory and bad for short. I Think i read in a New scientist mag a few years back that THC is naturally occuring in the brain anyway and the purpose of it is to coat and protect brain cells.

Wickedfart correct me if im wrong as i have not looked back apon your posts but in regards to phalaris you mentioned in the beginning of this thread how do you use it?

I seem to remember you were having trouble with DMT extraction.

Join the club :P I may need to undertake a TAFE course in basic chemistry because I suck.....

I'm waiting on an order of Silene undulata from SAB and I'm just busting to give this one a try. Love to dream but I just don't remember them any more. That could be due to too much of this :bong::lol: All I have read says this should help and has serious positive long term affects :blink:

I have faith :P

Hutch :wink:

First and foremost i treasure my brain and would like to stay clear of anything that reduces motivation or memory.

So i guess in short what herbs would people class as positive, neutral, and negative long term.

I guess what i am after is something that adds to life. Gives me a kick but dosnt interfere with it. I am raw vegan and have a pretty clear head and so enjoy reality pretty much all the time. ........I had all but given up on the idea of a truly spiritual chemical experience when i came across Phalaris which was just so monumental, it was so clean, so effective, so amazing, so blissful, like giving your head a scrub out. It really opened my eyes. Has anyone had such an experience with another plant.

peyote. i am no spiritual lovy dovey person type person, but it got me closer to that than i ever thought possible. not bad long term, mind you it isnt something you use on lunch break or after work...