The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cisumevil

What to do next!

Hey Everyone :)

Here's me story.....

I live in Perth, there is a company in QLD that has my mobile number listed on the home page of their website for a "free bus shuttle service" it is a typo as both our numbers are very close to being the same.

Now for the last 2 years I have been getting many phone calls at all hours by people wanting to be picked up or even worse getting lots of messages on my message bank that I then pay for that are not really for me. About 5 months ago I found the website & rang the manager and explained my problem & he said he would get it fixed asap. Today still not fixed and still getting calls!

You would think this business would have lots of pissed off customers as when I get a call I just say "yep right I will be there in 15 minutes" then when they call back in 1/2 an hour I say "Im on my way" & then just turn my phone off!!!!! lol What makes it funnier is that after speaking to a young lady who wanted a lift I found out that my name is the same as the bus driver!

I don't think I will get much action from this company and I dont know who the owner is and I thought the manager would have this fixed as he stated. So who should I complain too to get this fixed?

Thanks for any info :)

Hi cisumevil! I´d let them know in Advance what i´d be intending to do! I´d write them a letter where i´d inform them that i´d prank every customer of theirs that calls me as long as they dont change the number on their website! I´d also inform them that i´d prank them so much that they lose a lot of customers. I´d also give the customers the correct phone number in order to leave a feeback for my boss! :wink: Im sure that they fix this faster as you can pick up the phone! bye Eg

im not all that with how the internets works but if they wont change the number try contacting the hosting provider and getting them to make the change happen

yeah im with EG

sounds like you've tried the soft option with the polite "'scuse me, we have a slight problem" with no help

i dont really like the fight fire with fire thing but you're basically getting crank called so why shouldnt they

guess its a bit bad karma 'cause you're screwing around with their customers but if you can get the customers to start complaining to the bus co. then i think things are going to turn around in a pretty quick time frame

go direct to the ISP. might help.

...when I get a call I just say "yep right I will be there in 15 minutes" then when they call back in 1/2 an hour I say "Im on my way" & then just...

wait for the next call then...

...give the customers the correct phone number in order to leave feeback for my boss!

Forget any letters on intent :wink:

You could just give the business another call and speak to the manager again, he is probably busy and forgot. He would want the extra business I'm sure. Just call him every couple of days and remind him if it hasn't changed. It’s a bit of a pain for you but think how easy it will be when you don't get the calls ;)

Good luck