The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
.:Shadow:.

Wanted: Seeds

Hey guys swim has decided to take up studying the art of ebotany & was wondering if anyone around the local area would be able to help him out

Swim's planing on growing acacia maidenii, simplex, obostifolia

HBWR ( getting some from a local )

Any species mushrooms

Lions Tail

Morning Glory

Kava Kava

Thats what he's got planed so far but he also wants to grow some cactus's and maybe some passion flower, alvira, fruits & many others. If anybody can help him out on this one it will be much appreciated as he has only just started ebotany & this is going to be my first garden ever !

Swim has grown **** , tomato's, lettuce, onion, flowers & all the normal garden plants but want to start getting into plants that have relationships with humans.

Thanks guys !

Shadow

Edited by Shadow !

Please edit your post Spore Prints are for microscopy reaserch only it is illegal to do anything else with them

Salvia is also scheduled, and hence illegal...

Never heard of obostifolia... you mean obtusifolia? I have a few seeds lying around, different sorts. PM your addy and i'll send you a few, should get you started.

Edited by gilligan

geeze...where do you start..look you have self incriminated yourself multiple times in your post and i suggest you edit out the growing of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxx and xxxxx...these are all illegal and you should know that...seems like you haven't taken the time to read through the rules on posting in this forum and I suggest you do so before posting again.

having said that welcome to the forums and I would advise you read through each of the forums and get a feel for the place...your interest in ethnobotany is going to have you learning all sorts of wonderful things but please read more carefully and thoroughly through old posts before you place up posts such as you done.

good luck with your garden...there are many generous people here and in time you will find yourself with plenty of plants and seeds to get you on your way.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

double post

Edited by santiago

You could spend as little as $20 and buy multiple varieties of some cool seeds from the SAB store, which im sure you know exists. They obviously as a reputable store sell only legal items but count yourself lucky you live in Townsville (so it says anyway) as for some folk who live in WA for example do not currently have access due to quarantine restrictions to the wonderful SAB source. For a quick example you can buy Acacia maidenii and Acacia obtusifolia seeds with 1 minutes research and personally research is one of the best parts. Have a look here

Lol at Hunab re: self incriminating posts. :P

PM me shadow and I'll send you some cactus seed. Prob better to start growing cactus from cuttings though. Cuttings are often available here from some wonderful people.

thanks for the replies guys :)

I was told that if 'swim' or 'afoaf' was used then that would cut the chances of self incrimination ?

But will really think about it before posting again, thanks for the heads up tho man !

( yeah i have read most of the rules, just i think i gotta get a fell for the way you's talk around here ;) )

Sorry for the noobiness aswell just really eager to start the art of ebotany.

Also i have found a few local guys that are going to help us out with a few things ;)

I'm pretty sure i have found an acacia simplex growing just around the corner so i'm going to wait for the seedd pods and try my luck there. ( will buy 20 acacia maidenii seeds online today & will keep you guys posted on how there going along )

Also I'm right for cacti's, i have a mate thats going to give me a few cutttings & another swim thats going to send some up for us ;)

As for the mushrooms would anybody be able to hint me to a great shroom to grow ( not illegal though ) possibly something with a lot of work in it :)

Salvia illegal ! ! ! !, dam that's so gay, i have always wanted to try this & swim said they have been growing it for a while so i assumed it was legal :(

Will spend some time today researching the legality of what swims planning to grow ( if salvia is illegal there's a good chance others will be too )

I was told that if 'swim' or 'afoaf' was used then that would cut the chances of self incrimination ?

This has not been true for about three years! All this swimming and foafing is useless.

This has not been true for about three years! All this swimming and foafing is useless.

Why what happened 3 years ago?

truely i was aware the whole gnomes and fairies issue was no longer a viable but thought foaf and swimmming was fine provided the context of the post was obviously about some one you had met or reports passed on from others?

simoply saying swim or foaf when a post obviously refers to personal experience or action i can see would still be incriminating but surely there are contexts where these are still viable? is there a court case /prosecution that i have overlooked in my assumptions here, I know of the gnomes one but hadn't come across one where swim or foaf has been the subject ?

Lol at Hunab re: self incriminating posts. :P

PM me shadow and I'll send you some cactus seed. Prob better to start growing cactus from cuttings though. Cuttings are often available here from some wonderful people.

I think I know what you are saying Mad house.. :wink: ..but isn't there a distinct difference when incriminating yourself in the past as I did such and such some time ago..as in I ingested something...compared to self incrimination of admitting to have grown something illegal and wishing to grow something illegal in the future...I doubt you can get in too much trouble for having done drugs, but having said that you have grown or are wishing to grow illegals could certainly land you in trouble and be used against you...I think I got that out right... :P:blink:

H.

I was curious as to previous site history or more specifically what apothecary mentioned re 3 years ago in context to foaf or swim. Has anybody been prosecuted in Australia by simply using swim or foaf? Wouldnt it be better if a noob who was unsure if he was incriminating or not just simply used swim or foaf just to be safe. All the posting rules say are as follows.....