The Corroboree
PD.

End of year campin trip, NE Vic

Considering the huge success of last years campin trip on the river with the wind and rain:P i thought it best to try again. I konw EGA is in full swing this year and ppl will get their fill of camping there but if you feel you need an extra break just before christmas then come along and do sweet fuck all by the river murray, it dont matter if you are there for the whole 4 days or if you are there for 5 minutes just as long as you have fun. There will be plenty of entertainment from members and locals im sure :)

when - 10th to 13th December

where - Hiskins bend, Murray river, Rutherglen Vic.

..........and this year, jono will catch that elusive cod :)

Im in! :P

Fishing camping and fun what more could you want before Christmas! :wub:

Edited by sharxx101

last time was great fun - really really enjoyed it.

& I insist J danger comes and brings his shisha ;)

and your esky will be full of VB when i return it to ya WT lol.

and your esky will be full of VB when i return it to ya WT lol.

sounds good to me mate :) can't wait - it will be warm by then too.

Fuckin oath lads. The annual Rutherglen Romp will be round again this year in its second installment with usual fish related antics & preying to your respective Gods/DMT insectoid reptillian deities the weather will be a whole lot fucking better!

The turnout for this one should be pretty good, a lot more Melbournites and interstaters makin a mission, well worth it indeed. activities include beer, fishing, spirits of the alcoholic non-serotonergic kind (maybe some spicey varieties) more beer, shitty camp food - BYO Mi goreng yeh u know that shit is the bomb, and maybe catching a real live FISH!!!

fangtooth-fish1.jpg

Oh and i'll be there too :lol:

800px-Mu_uc_lc.svg.png

Edited by mu.

A big..dirty...FUCK YEAH from me. Didn't look like my attempt at organising a camping trip was going anywhere anyway lol. I'll bring my awesome collection of spoons ok?

cheers

A big..dirty...FUCK YEAH from me. Didn't look like my attempt at organising a camping trip was going anywhere anyway lol. I'll bring my awesome collection of spoons ok?

cheers

i'm in guys pending i don't have any uni exams ahh the Joys of accelerated post graduate study :(

I'm in...as long as you can provide some shelter from the wind and rain for us weather pansies... :P

look forward to this one BIG TIME...!!!

H.

Sounds good!

Will confer with the family for this one and see if it works out.

Not entirely sure that the camping trips organized lately have been family friendly which is a must for me. Definately need there to be other kids around and family vibe to be the key. So if it's all beer and big men tripping over themselves I can't.

That said however I'm really keen to meet some of you guys face to face and the spot is not to far from here.

peace

Awesome sounds good. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. :)

Biggity Bump.

Just need to know if it's definately the 10th to 13th. Gonna call work tomorrow to get time off for EGA and this camping expo. Ahh, the joys of being casual :lol:

cheers

im gonna try my best to make it. nice spot for a camp!

yeh mate, 10th to 13th :)

You will find the likes of myself at such an event.. only there is no way in hell I will be able to get ANY time off work around this part of the year - and I work Saturdays, so it will be arrive Sat afternoon.. So don't bloody over do it before then, OK? .. :)

No fecking worries then. Actually saving some dough for some decent camping gear! Not just for this trip and EGA but for future adventures. See ya saturday night Penlister!!

cheers

yeah no way i am missing this now. this time i am coming prepared!!!

and i aint leavin there without a photo of me and a fat old cod!!(which i promptly return to the water OR cut into steaks for the barbie.

ps i dont think we got any where near messy enough last time. except of course for gerbil u naughty nasty,NASTY little boy!!

I was thinking about this fishing weekend again today. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone again.

last years was such a nice way to end the year :wub:

Edited by watertrade

last time was great fun - really really enjoyed it.

& I insist J danger comes and brings his shisha ;)

With an invitation like that, how can I decline?

Anyone driving down from Sydney?

and i aint leavin there without a photo of me and a fat old cod!!

Ditto! I wonder how a surf rod with handle in the Murray lole. Scary part is it's something like 12 weeks away....12. It's just plain fucked how fast this year has gone.

cheers

im out i will be in indo.

dont miss me to much.

im out i will be in indo.

dont miss me to much.

shame you won't be able to make it Incog, you will have so much fun in Indonesia.