The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Light&Love

ID

Question

13 answers to this question

don't look like subs to me. have you taken a spore print for any of them?

Edited by genki

Not subs I'm afraid.. those gills are too light and the caps breaking up so easy ...the stem is very weak looking and broken...print looks to light....sub print is almost black.

H.

Definitely not subs. Maybe Hypholoma fasciculare.

Edited by Shroomeup

yeah i'd go the hypholoma imo.

No offence but those photos are terrible. Try using a light source other than the on camera flash or just have the room light on when you take the shot. this will allow your auto focus to function properly.

60% sure is very little for something that might be and propably is Hypholoma sp. Latest reports have found even trace amounts of amatoxins in Hypholoma fasciculare. But they're otherwise toxic anyway... and yeah, photos are shitty...

I wonder how come you don't have lots of accidents and deaths in oz with this picking frenzy!!! i suppose sab is doing a great job

60% sure is very little for something that might be and propably is Hypholoma sp. Latest reports have found even trace amounts of amatoxins in Hypholoma fasciculare. But they're otherwise toxic anyway... and yeah, photos are shitty...

I wonder how come you don't have lots of accidents and deaths in oz with this picking frenzy!!! i suppose sab is doing a great job

Yeah its a little hard for me to tell when i go hunting, im colour-blind. When i picked them though from what i remember the stem was white, with a light tinge of red, as soon as i picked them they darkened to a dark-brownish colour.

Its practically impossible for me to find these fuckers! I REALLY just need a spot i can go to where i know they will be their, otherwise i'll probably die trying to find them!

Peace

You could always join a mushroom/fungus club:

http://sydneyfungalstudies.org.au

I'm sure you would meet some nice people and learn way more than most about mushrooms while you are at it!

peace

mz

Its practically impossible for me to find these fuckers! I REALLY just need a spot i can go to where i know they will be their, otherwise i'll probably die trying to find them!

light&Love that doesn't sound safe at all!

light&Love that doesn't sound safe at all!

Haha sorry i was kidding i should have put a little j/k :lol: , or one of these! :wink:

ok, cool then. :)