The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
rogdog

My first breakthrough

That's quite rare to be open eyed during a heavy triptamine trip with spice...generally folk pass out and lay down and close their eyes...

Or unaware if your eyes are open or closed because you are no longer "you", let alone capable of assessing:

a. what an eye is

b. whether or not "you" have one

c. the current state of your eyes

In this way it makes no difference to the bombarding and swirling Universal-maelstrom-of-absolutely-everything whether eyes exist at all.

Edited by MORG

Or unaware if your eyes are open or closed because you are no longer "you", let alone capable of assessing:

a. what an eye is

b. whether or not "you" have one

c. the current state of your eyes

In this way it makes no difference to the bombarding and swirling Universal-maelstrom-of-absolutely-everything whether eyes exist at all.

:P ...yes that's one way to put it for sure...maelstrom of absolutely everything is also another...mind you once I got used to the ride I used to do little tests when under like applying different amounts of pressure on my eye lids to contort the visuals...it works remarkable well...also there is the technique of having closed eyes and seeing the patterns etc...then you get a pillow and pull it down tightly over your eyes to change the trip heavily to other types of mandalas and visuals etc...also I found another technique where by when it's coming to an end and the colours are fading you rub your eyes really hard as if they are itchy or something and bang the colour comes back and you get an extra free minute of colour...fun stuff... B)

H.

this stuff sounds amazing...

been researching it for a while...

preparing...

i believe it comes to you when you are ready... i believe i am ready...

soon...

shanti

evolvers, that's a very apt term for some hallucinations.

i could well be confused but doesn't changa mean it includes a lot of vegetable matter? whereas these quantities sound like you're talking about fairly good xtal.

yeah SWIM was rather surprised also however since neqarly dying off 5-meo SWIM is ultra sensitive to trypatamines ( not that i would recommend taht as a way to potentiate trypatamines LMAO) basically swim seems to get an effect naerly as strong as good xstals off good changa anyone know of a reason for this ??????????????????????

you sound like a lucky sonofabitch :)

5meo sounds pretty intense, i've read that it's non visual more like an emotional onslaught, i'm not sure i'd handle it well either.

Just to jump back a few posts here... yes, met many entities in different places. i'm sure they have even given me the key to a great life and wonderful peaceful existance. Only problem is I don't remember it!

I've been reading 'a brief history of the the world' by Bill Bryson. A fantastic explanation of a speed faster than the speed of sound was closely related to some of the stuff I've read in the change thread of late.

Will quote later when I get a moment - or feel like procrastinating from Uni.

Also. Sorry for my incongruent posts.... I think I drink to much alcohol sometimes

mz

you sound like a lucky sonofabitch :)

5meo sounds pretty intense, i've read that it's non visual more like an emotional onslaught, i'm not sure i'd handle it well either.

50mg dose no one handles well read tihkal chapter on it unknown but large amount smoked that pretty well describes the experience fortunately swim didn't need tranqs to sleep afterwards like the poor fucker in that report