The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

peanuts law..humans can really suck

makes u wonder......

hope these cunz cop the book,

looks like they are claiming mental illness to avoid the jail term.

worth signing the petition if you beleive in animal rights.

particularly sad as it seems peanut was a much loved pet , who was stolen and then submitted to these 2 guys depraved minds.

http://www.peanutslaw.com/

Edited by incognito

sickening. seems to happen more in Qld than in any other state.

sickening. seems to happen more in Qld than in any other state.

Wow makes you want to sit outside Makay court house on the 17 th of November with a metal pole to bludgeon the fucks slowly and painfully , hmmm on second thought maybe a jail term locked in a cell with a large Gay rapist or 10 would serve these pathetic wastes of oxygen better al i hope is that they suffer and suffer serverely

one shudders to think what these guys could do to a human if this is the way they treat animals.

This is fucked. I hate people like this. When I was in school there were two twin brothers that usta brag about torturing wild birds, even at 12 years of age I knew this kinda shit was sick and wrong.

People that can do something like this to an animal have serious problems. Fucked...

Gen

Sick fucks or mentally ill? A part of me thinks they have to be ill to do this kind of thing. and if they are ill they should be treated for the illness not just locked up.

Na, they're of no use to society whatsoever. A jail term is a waste of all our tax money, a bullet in the head would be cheaper and far more beneficial.

people who commit animal cruelty as children are considered more likely to commit physical assault as adults.

i really... have to agree with the sentiment here. if you are 20 years old and can't respect an animal enough not to torture it, you don't deserve a human existence. you need to be discarded over the edge of a cliff, or put in a garbage compactor.

I struggle to understand this kind of stuff.

The following question is something I think about allot - mainly because I often find myself hypothesising about stumbling across someone doing this kind of thing. My first thought it is to reverse the situation and turn the power dynamic around so the strong becomes the weak. Etc.

But if animal abusers are just mentally ill. We should be thinking about rehabilitation, right?

(This probably can't be resolved with asking lots more questions about what is ill compared to just fucked in the head.)

Anyway, I was reminded of this thread again today - when my girlfriend got to work today, the two school sheep had been killed. Someone had broken into the school and stabbed the sheep - one of the sheep bled to death through the night - the other was put down this morning. The police said this same thing has happened throughout NSW a fair bit in the last couple of months.