The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gilligan

Happy Birthday, Fenris

Hope you had a good un... Pity it's work as usual tomorrow, huh? :)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthdayyyyyyyyyyy

dear Fenris godfather of the wagggggggggg crew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, happyy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy tooo

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

hope the entitys are kind to you over this festive season.

Thanks guys.

I was recovering from surgery yesterday. The fentanyl and oxy didn't agree with me too much and I felt like I had an all day hangover.

After the accident I was left with a stricture which tightened up so much I couldn't urinate, hence the need for surgery. Hell of a way to spend your birthday, at least the nurses were young and pretty.

If anyone knows how to reduce internal scarring I would really appreciate the input. I have been eating plenty of Gogi berries as they are full of vit C.

tich tich tich, shoulda used Ketamine instead, goes fine with Oxy ;) So i hear

Happy birthday with all ur Op8's

Edited by naja naja

Thanks guys.

I was recovering from surgery yesterday. The fentanyl and oxy didn't agree with me too much and I felt like I had an all day hangover.

After the accident I was left with a stricture which tightened up so much I couldn't urinate, hence the need for surgery. Hell of a way to spend your birthday, at least the nurses were young and pretty.

If anyone knows how to reduce internal scarring I would really appreciate the input. I have been eating plenty of Gogi berries as they are full of vit C.

I spent my 18th birthday in hospital recovering from major surgery and with fresh new paraplegia :lol: Yeehah.

But anyway, arnica is good for healing and was even recommended to me for a facial surgery I had a couple of years ago.

Here's what I found from a website here to judge for yourself:

Research suggests consuming an enzyme strength that can be found in a product called Neprinol. Neprinol is formulated to break down scar tissue and inflammation. This product is also formulated to help other conditions such as thrombus formation, arthritic and inflammatory conditions along with associated pain, atherosclerosis (heart disease), fibrocystic breast disease (fibrosis), Multiple Sclerosis, (sclerosis), Fibroids - Endometriosis (fibrosis), Cystic Fibrosis, Peyronies Disease, (fibrosis) and all forms of Arthritis that are at all related to the deposition of fibrin in the blood. It is recommended that you stay on it for at least six months.

There is also some homeopathics (all of which are in a 3X to 6X potency), which can aid in reducing scar tissue. As with literally all homeopathics, they can work on numerous symptoms so you should research their modalities to find the closest to your condition. Some common homeopathics include Arnica Montana 30C for swelling, soreness and bruising, Causticum, Graphites, Calcarea Phosphorica, Silica, Bellis Per, Calendula Officianlis, Calcarea Fluorica, Hydrofluoricum Acidum, Phytolacca Decandra, Thiosnaminum, Thuja Occidentalis and Fluoricum Acidum. Sometimes tissue cell salts can contain many of these in one formula.

Herbal remedies are different than homeopathics, and can further add to the speed of braking down the scar tissue and protecting and calming the nerve endings within the scar tissue. Some of these are Gotu Kola, Chickweed, Skunk Cabbage, Oriental Mustard Seed, Ho Shou Wo, and Cayenne with Prickly Ash for circulation. Support for the liver and lymph for carrying the garbage to the bowel for elimination, can be achieved through Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin E with Selenium, Super Lipoic Acid, Dandelion with Celery Seed, Cleavers and Chelidonium Plex.

Essential oils are another remedy to seek out. A combination of Frankincense, Helichrysum, Hyssop, Lavender, Rosewood, Lecithin oil, Vitamin E oil, Germanium, Lemongrass, Cypress, and Almond oil is quite effective. By rubbing in these essential oils into the scar tissue area, you accentuate the circulation and increase the white blood cells in that area.

Oh and happy birthday man!

jeez fenris i hope you get some kind of good advice here and get better

Thanks guys.

you shouldn't listen to me but a high dose of subs might reduce internal scarring... :lol:

happy birthday Mr man hope you feel better sooner rather than later.

H.

Happy birthday and get well soon.

I just saw a mention of Arnica montana. Don"t take Arnica internally as it causes the blood cells to burst. Also it is absorbed through open wounds so it is best externally around wounds but NOT on them.

Antioxidants are a good idea for healing and health. Maybe some good quality omega 3 oils too and rest.

Take it easy