The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Teotzlcoatl's Thank You

Link to Edot

I would just like to thank three people specifically.

Catfish of Edot.

and....

Torsten of the Corroboree (which we all know and love).

and... Zakmalados of Edot.

This post is not meant to be flattery but a serious thank you for somebody who has a had a rough time in the community.

I had a very hard time getting along with other members of the community when I first came around. Catfish has actually banned me from this site three times! However... my good buddy Zakmalados put in a good word for me and now I'm back. I would like to say that Catfish is one of the most level-headed people I have ever met.

Torsten... ah Torsten, just the name brings me a since of calm collection. Torsten would talk to me when I was having troubles with my spouse. He would PM me and ask my how my day was. If it wasn't for Torsten I highly doubt I would be allowed on any entheogenic sites. He supported me and stood up for me when nobody esle would. He also gave me chance after chance to get my shit together... Torsten I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Torsten and Catfish I bestow upon you the title of Taoist Immortal... from this day forth you shall be refered to as Immortal Catfish and Immortal Torsten (by me at least) because of both of y'alls extraordinary personalities, righteous justice and unwavering logical thought.

I comend you both on being exemplary human beings!

BTW, I know I'm inviting flaming by making this post, so go ahead.

Edited by Teotz'

LOL, see my reply at edot.

And like I said elsewhere, keep your chin up. You are just the latest in a row of distinguished targets of MJShroomers psychotic and vindictive attacks. Any mushroom guy who threatens you with law enforcement for that trivial shit obviously hasn't eaten enough mushrooms.

but yeah, best not to bring that trouble over here.

but yeah, best not to bring that trouble over here.

Ya def.

Thats why I never mentioned him in the post.

I guess your under a different name at Edot?

Thanks again.

Edited by Teotz'

yeah, I'm the little dragon over there.

Ah, you are indeed of the dragon. :)

You know teo, you have a very definite writing style. While perusing edot the pther day i saw a few posts and KNEW it was you!

=

Edited by coin

We try to keep it consitant.

just so there is no misinterpretation of the whole dragon thing, this is a pic of tabaluga

TABALUGA.jpg

Haha... I was thinking more of this-

drake2.gif

:)

just so there is no misinterpretation of the whole dragon thing, this is a pic of tabaluga

TABALUGA.jpg

He looks half cactus half Teletubby... :P mmmm....after some time considering his nose and how phallic it is... perhaps there is some TBM in there too.

H.

Wow...couldn't read more than a page of the edot stuff but...

isn't this MJS the same guy that wrote for Integration: Zeitschrift für Geistbewegende Pflanzen und Kultur, High Times, and others, who hung out with Mark Merlin and discovered new species and all that jazz?

I learned long ago (on the Well in 94 or 5, those were the days (not)) that a nervous breakdown or flame war on a public space either means you've got a screw loose, or way too much time on your hands.

It gets depressing. I really used to believe psychedelics could change the world. I mean, I still think so, but it's hard to reconcile some of these psych "experts" with their actions. Sounds more like booze to me...

Edited by Rizla

Yup. Same guy.

It's best just to ignore him.