The Corroboree
cactus dave

home grown peyote trip experience

Question

hey people

has any out there eaten home grown peyote what was the amount and the age of buttons. was the experince strong. I have 8 6cm williamsii and 40 1cm williamsii. I hope to some of these one day so I would like to know how many to eat. I see a lot of written bullshit about peyote but these people have just read the info but not tried it. answer this post if you have eaten peyote.

12 answers to this question

Not a best first post. Rules include dont self incriminate, dont encourage others to do so, do capitalize the first letter in each sentence, and be sure to post in the right forum

Not a best first post. Rules include dont self incriminate, dont encourage others to do so, do capitalize the first letter in each sentence, and be sure to post in the right forum

[/quot

Thanks I was unaware. I did not mean to incriminate others or myself. I will know not to do this in future . Is there special forums for certain topics? peace

edit

Edited by Teotz'

Instead of this-

Try this-

Hello Everyone!

I would like to know about peoples experience with home grown Lophophora cacti. I was wondering what age and amount of "buttons" would be needed for a decent experience. Does anyone have any personal experience with this?

I have some Lophophora williamsii 8 cacti at 6cm each and 40 cacti at 1cm each. I would like to try an experience with Peyote one day...I see alot of misinformation written about Lophophora, please answer this post if you have only actually ingested Peyote.

wat.

Teotz, this does nothing to address the issue of self incrimination or the induction of others to self incriminate. You have simply transcribed his original post and changed the wording ever so slightly, being sure to leave the parts about wanting to do illegal things and hear about others doing illegal things. Better grammar doesn't make it fit the rules.

edit

Edited by Teotz'

I see a lot of written bullshit about peyote but these people have just read the info but not tried it.

Don't believe everything you read. The rules of the forum preclude anyone from admitting to ingesting peyote, so sometimes people may say that it was just something they read somewhere. Get it? However, I know most people in the ethnobotany community would never eat their lophs. It is impossible to disentangle what people have and have not done what they are claiming to have 'heard' about. Just the nature of the legal environment we exist in I'm afraid.

Hi Dave! First of All...welcome. I like new people who are enthusiastic about plants! But your post makes you look like you dont wanna be part of this community! It seems like you just care about that one thing that you want to know! If you want good answers, participate and you´ll learn more than you need to know. Use the Search Engine because we have so many threads about this! You wouldnt believe how many!

What i dont like are discussions about the ingestion of Cacti! And i dont just mean the Newbie! Teotz, the majority of your posts are about cactus ingestion and potency! I already told you: If Lophs and Trichs get banned completely, these posts are one of the reasons! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

hey people

has any out there eaten home grown peyote what was the amount and the age of buttons. was the experince strong. I have 8 6cm williamsii and 40 1cm williamsii. I hope to some of these one day so I would like to know how many to eat. I see a lot of written bullshit about peyote but these people have just read the info but not tried it. answer this post if you have eaten peyote.

26.gif

LOL...^^^^^..me too.. B)

H

thanks for all the advice about the forum . I understand your point . I grow many cacti species and they are all sacred to me including my lops. I found this site when I looking for info on cultivation of cacti . I have found good info photos ect great site.

as a minimum peyote dose is something like 7 x 7year old plants,49years growth,this practice is not seen as viable or ethical by many people.

t s t .

What i dont like are discussions about the ingestion of Cacti! And i dont just mean the Newbie! Teotz, the majority of your posts are about cactus ingestion and potency! I already told you: If Lophs and Trichs get banned completely, these posts are one of the reasons!

Well at least there was two REALISTIC replies to this pointless thread.

Teotz (and everyone else for that matter) please read what EG wrote, then read it again and again and again. When is everyone gonna get it thru their heads ffs!!!