The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

Passive and Incognitos psy fishing adventure, ROLL CALL

OK, is only a lil over two weeks away and i would like to get a good idea of who is planning on making it to this camping trip so i have a bit of an idea of things i need to get or do. Will give me a chance to get in contact with whoever is coming and give you details also.

SO, if you plan on coming can you PLEASE reply here with your intention to do so it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Passive.

murray_cod.jpg

Edited by PD.

Broke as fuck but my hand is up, coming with Mind expansion if he can fit my ugly head in.

H.

I'm in. May not have a tent/rod as I'm coming to Melbourne by plane, but I can bring a tarp and hand reel if that is all that's all one needs :P

Im in! :lol:

I'm in. May not have a tent/rod as I'm coming to Melbourne by plane, but I can bring a tarp and hand reel if that is all that's all one needs - JDanger

No dramas J, i have a spare dome tent if you want it or there will be room in the big tent, a handline will be enuff or i have a spare one you can use, you could even use my daughters barbie fishing rod if you want :P. Ill have extra blankets and stuff too. :)

Just so long as work gives me the time off which should be easily enough done.

And I'll be trying to get down there for thursday night MAYBE too. Keep ya company before Incognito gets there :P

Peace

No dramas J, i have a spare dome tent if you want it or there will be room in the big tent, a handline will be enuff or i have a spare one you can use, you could even use my daughters barbie fishing rod if you want :P. Ill have extra blankets and stuff too. :)

:worship:

Just so long as work gives me the time off which should be easily enough done.

And I'll be trying to get down there for thursday night MAYBE too. Keep ya company before Incognito gets there :P

Peace

depending on incognito - I'm hoping ot be there thursday too.

Lookn good so far (ya just better all turn up!)

nah should be real good no matter what the numbers...

also no one needs to fret about equipment including rods, tents Im sure will be plenty available.

and and bring lotsa of chips :D

i will definately be there. havent got round to sorting train to yass from cowra yet but as soon as thats done im locked in

thats 7 all up!thats a fishing trip fer sher.glad 2 hear u can make it gerbs.

a good kavA sesh would be mad.

edit- never knew there was a ' the big murray cod' in swan hill vic lol.

u guys know any good ways to cook a fish in a campfire????

anyone?

Edited by incognito

anyone?

Will show ya how to cook em when we catch a couple incognito :)

i will definately be there. havent got round to sorting train to yass from cowra yet but as soon as thats done im locked in

thats 7 all up!thats a fishing trip fer sher.glad 2 hear u can make it gerbs.

a good kavA sesh would be mad.

edit- never knew there was a ' the big murray cod' in swan hill vic lol.

anyone?

I thought u were goin barefoot jon? :slap:

On that cooking...remind me to bring dill! or mite be sum native sas around for sim flavour :P

Gotta pull out... just found a house and need to move in that weekend unfortunately. Feel very fuckin weak and every male I know shows empathy because I need to bail purely to move as opposed to fishing... So fuckn lame.

So sorry me dogging it ppl. Call me a weak cunt, its all expected but thats just the way it turns out. I'd be keen to trek down to vic a week or two afterwards so if any cats would host me for a few days let us know.

Peace and apologies,

Chris..

Yeeeah not gonna take the house in Rhodes which means I'm back in.

Put me down on the roll so long as Mind Expansion is still driving from Sidknee.

300kms from melbs divinersage! :P Vic/NSW border

Not exclusive at all mate, all more than welcome, is a public camping ground after all!

Good to see ya still down for it Indigo. :)

woopsie :) sorry im abit "scatter-brained" at the moment!

damn! would of liked to meet some of the guys off the forum but 300km is along way for someone with no license or car!

Is a few guys headin up from melbs way, i think there is a seat or two spare!

PM me if ya really keen and we can try work sumthin out.

woopsie :) sorry im abit "scatter-brained" at the moment!

damn! would of liked to meet some of the guys off the forum but 300km is along way for someone with no license or car!

try 600 miles from the site and no car..dude get your rod out of ya arse and get there..the more the merrier..dilated pupils and random pushing in the river escapades here we come..

H.

hunab u just volunteered for a herbal orifice stuffing and leaching.

what erbs do rest of fisherman have to contribute to hunabs orifice??

i have jalepenos and heaps of toothache plant, maybee able to rustle up some nettle.

add a bit of spice and some caapi twigs(maybee douche with a pure vodka to help with the leaching of the goodies? have to strain of course, some inserted gauze should suffice) and we will have a healing night for all. (well maybee not for hunab) any other suggestions for additons to hunabs orifice will be appreciated, any contributions welcome.

baph u r into this stuff , u r coming yeah?

im pretty sure if hes alive it will work just as well? baph?

edit- just had a thought, maybee u could 'introduce' some cube spore now Hunab, we may have some fruiting bodies in the mix as well, if not i will pick a few on the way.

I am REALLY REALLY lookin forward to this camping trip now.

Hunab i think u should change ur nic to 'The Cauldron' hey thats a cool nic.

and soon to be applicable.

Edited by incognito