The Corroboree
DreamingNagual

Obama Wins!

Barrack Obama has won the 44th Presidency!

I say Congratulations, And hope this is the beggining of A huge change for the next four years!

Go Obama!

Don't think that is quite right... not all the votes have been counted...but he is the projected winner (which I think means that he is going to win...they just can't say that he HAS yet?)

But yeh, he's got it, and good too.

Peace

It's been well and truly certain since about 3PM. McCain's even given his defeat speech and everything. Didn't think I'd live to see a black president of the US. It truly is historic.

Ooop, ignore me then, i saw on TV that they were saying that he was the projected president but if McCain has already given his speech then good stuff, and yeh, regardless of what sort of president Obama is, this is a historic point in time...wonder how long before we have an Aboriginal prime minister?

Peace

they should test them for performance enhancing drugs and stimulants.haha fairs fair!

gotta admire the mans energy.

would be a great day for the african american people.

i bet u george bush is stoked. a lifetime of playing golf and leisure awaits.

Obama will be no better than GW, its just their way of showing us that it doesnt matter what colour you are, you can still be a war mongering, oil/coal hungry, poverty enhancing fuk face. The only thing that will change is the furniture at the whitehouse, or is obama gonna paint that mother fucking whitehouse black???

LOL i don't know whether to laugh at or cry for the jaded types like PD... cheer up dude, have some heart.

I pulled over and listened to his acceptance speech, it was pretty ace. Even if the reality of change is hard to accomplish, at least there's a guy at the top who believes in it, which is the first step. Go Go Barrack Hussein Obama, 40th President of the US.

And here's hoping the secret service do their job right this time, we don't need another tragedy like what happened to JFK :(

i still hope he paints the whitehouse :P

I heard a saying the the only good politican is a dead one. I dont think he is gonna make a hughe difference they all are under the same banner with different faces and they always have two faces. Remeber John Howard saying there will never be a GST in Australia. Yeah right :bootyshake:

Yeah, but John Howard was ALWAYS a slimy little fuckhead. I don't expect much to change in the practical sense, but I do have a little bit of faith in obama as a person with good intentions.

I reckon he'll be a lot letter than bush!!!

Just as long as things are improving thats the main thing.

Yeah, but John Howard was ALWAYS a slimy little fuckhead.

Hehe, yeh rite from the point where he wanted to implement his white Australia policy that so many seem to forget. Just lucky the lil fuk had no real say bak then, just a shame we had to endure that weak spined prick for so long.

Spacemonk - you can spray perfume on that dogshit allllllll day, its still dogshit.

Here is to invading sovereign states, polluting economies, destroying human will and always lookn after the BIG guy :P, GO AMERICA.

Things won't change if we leave it up to the politicians. It takes everyone to get involved, one thing Obama is big for. In that sense all those jaded individuals afraid of old, white men controlling their futures are just adding to the problem. Unless -you- make some changes, help eachother, become involved, how can you expect the politicians to do it for you?

If you want Obama or Rudd or any politician to make the world a better place, make it a bit easier for them and do your bit too.

LOL i don't know whether to laugh at or cry for the jaded types like PD... cheer up dude, have some heart.

You should probably cry.. cause he's right!

"And here's hoping the secret service do their job right this time, we don't need another tragedy like what happened to JFK"

It is offensive to the legacy of a great man like JFK to be compared to Barack Obama, what happened to JFK was a tragedy but I would not shed a tear for Barack Obama.

Here's why JFK was killed: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=j...oq=jfk+speech+#

That's a real man with honor who was willing to die for the greater good, barak obama is a piece of shit!!

"I pulled over and listened to his acceptance speech, it was pretty ace."

Yea right.. I hear many people hoping for change and bringing up the fact that he is "anti Iraq war". Have you ever thought that it might have been staged from the word go (clean break) for him to oppose Iraq so that he could take over and have the illusion of being "anti war"? Do you really think this asshole is "anti war"??

Perhaps you missed this speach: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=B...;aq=-1&oq=#

He will let the same assholes who dragged us into the Iraq war drag us into another if they so choose!

"Even if the reality of change is hard to accomplish"

Yea but the ILLUSION of change is not hard to accomplish, we can see this because you and countless other people have just fallen for it AGAIN!! :wink:

Your google videos are like arrows through my heart baphomet. How can i argue against such well-founded argument? Please don't show me any more google videos i don't think i can take it! For the record i do know Obama's policy on Iran/Israel and as i already said (on this board i think - in a previous Iran thread) i'm sleeping happy tonight. That's a ridiculous video by the way LOL.

Edit of Edit: Deleted an edit about tying shoes, just so ME's post makes sense :)

Edited by Undergrounder

Yeah, but John Howard was ALWAYS a slimy little fuckhead. I don't expect much to change in the practical sense, but I do have a little bit of faith in obama as a person with good intentions.

Yeah ballzac he was and still is little beady eyed fucker! Hawkie could talk shit to a shovel and setup some nice profits for himself overseas!

We never know the true intentions of a politican that has got into office. They always look out for their own interests, and their supporters interests as history has shown and if you wanna speak out well you get capped like JFK and Malcomx. Politics has a seedy underbelly and they call the shots, who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I always think of politicans as puppets. Everyone anwsers to someone in democracy. They are our high paid T.V stars that tell us how to live and what is right and wrong. All politics is B.S to me

That's a real man with honor who was willing to die for the greater good, barak obama is a piece of shit!!

I agree. Trust no politican

How can i argue against such well-founded argument?

You can't so you try to ridicule it :wink:

You can't so you try to ridicule it :wink:

No seriously, that angry Irish man was so convincing, and the scary nuke sound effects really got me thinking. The anti-Israeli drivel and scaremongering really appealed to my sense of reason. I wish i had never seen that video, it changed me forever. Arrows through my heart... From now on I will grow my hair long, dye it black, rip bongs and stare at my shoes all day until the world gets the CHANGE that it NEEDS!

APATHY FOR CHANGE! APATHY FOR CHANGE! APATHY FOR CHANGE!

I think he's is just a puppet and nothing is going to change except the color of the Presidents skin!!!

Check this out...

I'm glad to see everyone happy about this though ;0)

Peace and Love y'all